Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist
Experience:  Psy.D. in Clinical Forensic Psychology with a background in treating severe mental illnesses.
74815544

I have adhd and am obese...I take adderall but it doesn't

Customer Question

I have adhd and am obese...I take adderall but it doesn't help with weighloss...but helps in every other area in my life...but I need to lose about 50 pounds...I read that desoxyn is wonderful...is there anyway to get a couple months worth prescription to help with my weight loss?
Category: Mental Health
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello, I am sorry that you are having this issue to losing weight. May I ask, what dose of the Adderall are you taking? Have you discussed with your doctor about switching or possibly adding Desoxyn to your regimen?