Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

My physical nerves are shot, due to anxiety, stress, and

Customer Question

My physical nerves are shot, due to anxiety, stress, and emotional duress. My head constantly buzzes and my body keeps shutting down. I am miserable. Do you charge for you time? Thank you. Karen
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.
This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.
Hello, I am very sorry that you are suffering from this level of stress/anxiety, I can understand how distressing this can be for you. This website works in a Q&A format, so you pay to ask specific questions regarding mental health and then I will provide answers for you...no treatment or therapy is given on this website. So with that being said, what is your mental health question that you would like an answer to regarding this situation?