Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist
Experience:  Psy.D. in Clinical Forensic Psychology with a background in treating severe mental illnesses.
74815544

I have been doing everything in my power to live with my

Customer Question

I have been doing everything in my power to live with my bipolar disorder but I am so humiliated by previous erotomania and manic behaviour.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area.

Hello, I am very sorry that you feel "humiliated" by your previous Manic behavior. May I ask, what exactly is your mental health question that you would like an answer to regarding this issue?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

My last mania was a surprise to myself as well as my pdoc and therapist. It happened because according to my pdoc I put to much on my plate and sacrificed rest.
I use to have several outlets such as volunteering and going to a gym but my mania made all those situations awkward.
I think of former acquaintances and what they must think of me and that causes more pain.
I am not sure if I do have a question specifically. I just now started a new job and it is a bit of a commute, 45 mins, and, I would like to be able to move forward.