Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

Is there al amount of time that a person who is beening

Customer Question

is there al amount of time that a person who is beening cared for by a psychiatrist and didnt leave home for months but is now going out some
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  LeahMSWuofm replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for writing to us today. Please note the info I provide you does not constitute treatment nor replace a local professional's evaluation.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'd like to help but am a little unsure of what you are asking. Are you asking about how long it typically takes someone under psychiatric care to start to feel better? Can you please supply additional details about the treatment and diagnosis, if you know them?
I'd like to help and look forward to hearing back from you.
-Leah