Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

PLEASE REFER TO ATTACHMENT NEEDED DETAILS, WITHOUT THIS YOU

Customer Question

PLEASE REFER TO ATTACHMENT FOR FULL NEEDED DETAILS, WITHOUT THIS YOU CAN NOT ANSWER MY QUESTION. I am a LPC in NC and I feel I have been falsely accused and bullied by a recent past employer in regards ***** ***** clients for service at my private practice now at, in which I did not I gave informed provider choice and provided name of my upcoming agency as part of pretermination counseling ethics. Past employer has called me twice after I was no longer employed here threatening my license and in turn this threatens my livlihood and has caused me emotional duress. I am working on incident report with my insurance company, from 1st phone call have report in already and updating this week based on 2nd phone call; but wanted a likeminded professionals advisement. I am checking on this with my legal tab too.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.
Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.
Do you have recordings of these phone threats?
Did you, indeed, see patients at your practice and employers place of business?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.