Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I recently broke up with my girlfriend who I love and miss

Customer Question

Hi, I recently broke up with my girlfriend who I love and miss dearly. She was my Queen, the love of my life. She has a 5 year old who I've grown to love as my own. We broke up because I felt like her baby father though absent most of the time would always be in the picture. I had fears that he would manipulate the child against me. He is a convicted felon dirty thug. I'm a college educated well mannered gentleman. He and my ex don't talk other than to drop the child off. His mother is ignorant as well. I'm single with no kids and attractive and scared to approach women for whatever reason. My X can be disrespectful I planned on marrying her but she tried to rush. I felt like since I didn't ibey what she said she got angry with me and she got cold. Also I have a female friend at work, (I work with my X) she is jealous of her. I don't like this girl never seen her outside of work. She screamed at me one day just for being friends with her. I cooked for my X, baby sat. Did her resume.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello, I am sorry to hear that you recently broke up with your girlfriend and that you were having these issues with her and the father of her child as well. May I ask, what is your specific mental health question that you would like an answer to regarding this situation?