Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

A person is very irritated, loosing temper quickly, morning

Customer Question

A person is very irritated, loosing temper quickly, morning moodiness, avoids communications in the morning because it will irritated him and make him angry; if he gets upset at someone he won’t communication with this person for a long time (week), he can’t go back to normal mood easily it will take few days or up to a week. Example: the person will get angry in disagreement such as different opinion; gets very angry on minor things such as did not serve food in his favorite dish, …. Is this person suffers from psychological disorder, if so what kind (name of disorder)?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

I am sorry that you are having issues with this individual and their anger issues. As you know I cannot diagnose this person without a face to face evaluation, but it may be possible to speculate as to the cause of his behavioral issues surrounding this anger and holding a grudge. May I ask, how old is this person? For how long has he been behaving in this way? Are there any other symptoms present besides the anger?