Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist
Experience:  Psy.D. in Clinical Forensic Psychology with a background in treating severe mental illnesses.
74815544

What does this mean cognitive 294.9 and tremor 781.O and parkinson

Customer Question

What does this mean cognitive 294.9 and tremor 781.O and parkinson 332.0
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I believe I can help you with your question. 294.9 means that the individual is having some cognitive impairment and that these symptoms do not fit Dementia, Delirium, or an Amnestic Disorder. 781.0 means that the individual is suffering from an Abnormal involuntary movement and can be specified as a tremor. 332.0 means that the individual is suffering from Parkinson's Syndrome and that presented symptoms are not caused by any medication or any other medical disorder.
I hope this answers your questions and gives you some guidance on this issue. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns as I am happy to assist and support you regarding this issue.
*****YOU ARE ALMOST FINISHED…EXPERTS ONLY GET COMPENSATED FOR EACH POSITIVE RATING, SO I WOULD APPRECIATE IF YOU COULD GENTLY MASH ONE OF THE 3, 4, 5 SMILEY FACES/STARS THAT YOU SEE BEFORE YOU GO. THANK YOU SO MUCH AND IT WAS MY PLEASURE HELPING YOU WITH YOUR ISSUE*****
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I noticed that you viewed my answer and I was checking in to see if you have any further questions or concerns that you would like me to address on this issue?