Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I like to masturbate into young 10/15 yo girls panties, but

Customer Question

I like to masturbate into young 10/15 yo girls panties, but I buy them myself, I have no friends or relations with young girls
I buy muti packs at Walmart or off eBay
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.
*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum. Hello, what exactly is your mental health question regarding this issue that you would like an answer for?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Mental Heath seemed the only option for my question an yes I'd like an answer as to why I do it if not one to stop it
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.
The question as to why you do is not a question I can answer without understanding who you are as an individual and that requires months of therapy to get down to the root causes of your psychopathology. What you are describing is called a Paraphilia, which means that you have an unusual and uncommon sexual desire. This does not mean it is a bad thing or anything you really have to change from a mental health point of view because many people have paraphilia behavior and live normal productive lives (e.g. foot fetish). Your behavior is not breaking any laws and is not harming anyone so it really does not need to be changed. But if you truly want to understand the core psychopathology of your behavior and why this is occurring you would have to start a form of therapy called Psychoanalysis which will take months of exploring your personal history to see what could have caused this behavior. Anything can cause a paraphilia in a person, which is why the cause for your paraphilia is unique to you and requires that level of indepth therapy to help you to determine the cause and to help you cease the behavior if that is what you choose. I hope this answers your questions and gives you some guidance on this issue. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns as I am happy to assist and support you regarding this issue. *****YOU ARE ALMOST FINISHED…EXPERTS ONLY GET COMPENSATED FOR EACH POSITIVE RATING, SO I WOULD APPRECIATE IF YOU COULD GENTLY MASH ONE OF THE 3, 4, 5 SMILEY FACES/STARS THAT YOU SEE BEFORE YOU GO. THANK YOU SO MUCH AND IT WAS MY PLEASURE HELPING YOU WITH YOUR ISSUE*****