How JustAnswer Works:

  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.

Ask Dr. Keane Your Own Question

Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 1376
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Dr. Keane is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Good evening.. I am an Overseas filipino worker, working

Customer Question

Good evening..
I am an Overseas filipino worker, working in Saudi arabia.
I have a close friend with the same sex for almost a year. We bonded almost everyday, we worked in the same office and we saw each other almost every hour. After office hours, we play tennis like every other day, then we always go out for dinner and during weekend, we cooked in my accommodation together and eat together and also we went to the city together. sometimes in the city we stay overnight sharing with my friends flat room.
Our closeness is like more than brothers as we exchange ideas, we make jokes, caring etc.
We have the same status, a married man. One night, we drink liquor and then we're both drunk and brought him to his room and suddenly i kissed and hugged him. maybe i fall in love with him but i dont know what kind of love i have in my heart.
At first he is not angry when we talk after what happened, he said, its just okay with him because we are drunk. but I am ashamed of what does to him, i clarified and he asked me if i am gay. I am dont how i will answer and i felt insulted. i am angry with him now.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.
*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum. Hello, I read through your description. May I ask what is your specific mental health question that you would like to ask about this issue?

Related Mental Health Questions