Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

Good evening.. I am an Overseas filipino worker, working

Customer Question

Good evening..
I am an Overseas filipino worker, working in Saudi arabia.
I have a close friend with the same sex for almost a year. We bonded almost everyday, we worked in the same office and we saw each other almost every hour. After office hours, we play tennis like every other day, then we always go out for dinner and during weekend, we cooked in my accommodation together and eat together and also we went to the city together. sometimes in the city we stay overnight sharing with my friends flat room.
Our closeness is like more than brothers as we exchange ideas, we make jokes, caring etc.
We have the same status, a married man. One night, we drink liquor and then we're both drunk and brought him to his room and suddenly i kissed and hugged him. maybe i fall in love with him but i dont know what kind of love i have in my heart.
At first he is not angry when we talk after what happened, he said, its just okay with him because we are drunk. but I am ashamed of what does to him, i clarified and he asked me if i am gay. I am dont how i will answer and i felt insulted. i am angry with him now.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.
*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum. Hello, I read through your description. May I ask what is your specific mental health question that you would like to ask about this issue?