Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I'm planning a wedding . It's a second marriage for

Customer Question

I'm planning a wedding for August. It's a second marriage for Lee and I. And my older sister who I've made my Matron of Honor - has always been difficult or bucks the agenda or when to meet or what to do. I've felt that I made her my Matron of Honor with a good and pure heart. Her husband is a minister and he is marrying us - and I thought this would be a special time for the family.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.
*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum. Hello, I am very sorry that you are having these issues with your sister, I can understand how distressing this can be for you as you want things to go smoothly on your wedding day (and before the special day as well). I read through your description, but I did not see a specific question being asked, so what exactly is your mental health question that you would like an answer too? Have you tried talking to your Brother in Law who will also be your minister?