How JustAnswer Works:

  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.

Ask Dr. Keane Your Own Question

Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 1375
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Dr. Keane is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Where can I find a psychiatrist who works in the Maryland suburbs

Customer Question

Where can I find a psychiatrist who works in the Maryland suburbs and sees patients with Cerebral Palsy or other neurological disabilities?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Mental Health
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.
*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.
Most psychiatrists do not specifically treat neurological disorders and instead will refer a patient to a neurologist, but there are neuorpsychiatrists that may be in your area to treat your conditions that you listed. If you provide me with your zip code, I can try to look in your area for a neuropsychiatrist.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Dr. Z,
Sorry, I took so long to get back to you. I am having second thoughts about JustAnswers. I didn't stop to think I would be using a nationwide service. Is there anyway I can have the $26.00 returned to me? I plan to continue looking on WebMD sites, etc.
Thank You
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.
No problem at all. Use this link to contact customer service for a refund and it will be credited to your account. Good luck :)

Related Mental Health Questions