Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist
Experience:  Psy.D. in Clinical Forensic Psychology with a background in treating severe mental illnesses.
74815544

Im going through a divorce and recently started my own business.

Customer Question

Im going through a divorce and recently started my own business. I've started having panic attacks and was wanting to find out how to legally get a prescription online for Xanax to help my anxiety
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.
*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.
Hello, I am very sorry that you are suffering from these panic attacks, but unfortunately it is against Federal Law to receive a prescription for Xanax online because it is a Controlled Substance. All Controlled Substances, including a benzodiazepine like Xanax, must be prescribed by a medical professional face to face. If you like I can look in your area for a psychiatrist that may be willing to prescribe Xanax (all prescriptions are up to the doctor’s discretion) to you after you explain your symptoms and how Xanax helped you in the past. If you want me to provide you with a list of psychiatrists nearest to you, all you would have to do is provide your zip code.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
zip code is 76384. Thanks
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.
You are most welcome, please give me around 10-20 minutes to provide you with a list of psychiatrists most likely to provide you a prescription for a benzodiazepine.
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.
Here are psychiatrists that specialize in treating Anxiety and Panic Disorders, so they probably prescribe benzodiazepines in higher frequency than other doctors:Dr. Adam S. Butera1714 10th St, Wichita Falls, TX 76301***-***-**** Dr. Olusegun A. Solano516 Denver St, Wichita Falls, TX 76301***-***-**** Dr. Lauren D. Parsons6515 Kemp Blvd, Wichita Falls, TX 76308***-***-**** Dr. Wallace A. Heller1200 E Tamarack Rd, Altus, OK 73521***-***-**** Dr. Michael A. Anderson1808 Brook Ave, Wichita Falls, TX 76301***-***-**** Dr. Jack R. TomlinsonWichita Falls Neuropsychiatric2410 9th St, Wichita Falls, TX 76301***-***-**** Dr. Bryan R. Wieck1819 8th St, Wichita Falls, TX 76301***-***-**** I hope this answers your questions and gives you some guidance on this issue. I truly wish you all the best and I hope one of these psychiatrists will be able to help you receive the prescription that you are looking for to lessen your panic attacks. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns as I am happy to assist and support you regarding this issue. *****Remember I only get compensated for my hard work through positive ratings, so I would truly appreciate it if you can take the time and provide me with a POSITIVE RATING using the smiley faces/stars. Thank you so much and it was my pleasure helping you with your issue.*****