Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist
Experience:  Psy.D. in Clinical Forensic Psychology with a background in treating severe mental illnesses.
74815544

I got a DOT psyicial and they said I need to see a psychiatrist

Customer Question

I got a DOT psyicial and they said I need to see a psychiatrist because I have a risperidone prescription for schiofrina(I am a bad speller) and he needs a med change and some paperwork that I am qualified and safe. I have ben sobor for 26 years because I think pot caused schiofrina and it has gon away. Who do you recommend I see?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.
*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area.
Hello, I think being evaluated by a psychiatrist would be best for you. If you want specific referrals in your area, could you provide me with your zip code so that I can look up the appropriate psychiatrists that you should contact regarding this issue?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
80501
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** a list of psychiatrists that you can contact as one of them may be able to help you with this issue:
Dr. Michael Zona *****
Suite 101
Boulder, Colorado 80301 (###) ###-####
Dr. Khaja N Chisty
Happy minds LLC
1700 West 100th Ave
STE 101
Thornton, Colorado 80260 (###) ###-####
Dr. Susan Lurie
7600 E Eastman Ave
Suite 400
Denver, Colorado 80231 (###) ###-####
Anita Khanna, MD
425 South Cherry St
Suite 810
Denver, Colorado 80246 (###) ###-####
I hope this answers your questions and gives you some guidance on this issue. I truly wish you all the best with your DOT Physical and that one of these psychiatrists will be able to resolve this issue for you. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns as I am happy to assist and support you regarding this issue.
*****If you are satisfied with my answer, I would truly appreciate it if you can take the time and provide me with a POSITIVE rating so that I can receive credit for helping you. Thank you
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I noticed that you viewed my answer and I was checking in to see if you have any further questions or concerns that you would like me to address on this issue?
*****Remember I only get compensated for my hard work through positive ratings, so I would truly appreciate it if you can take the time and provide me with a POSITIVE RATING using the smiley faces/stars. Thank you so much and it was my pleasure helping you with your issue.*****