Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I HAVE A HARD TIME KEEPING AN ERECTION, WHAT CAN I DO TO KEEP

Customer Question

I HAVE A HARD TIME KEEPING AN ERECTION, WHAT CAN I DO TO
KEEP IT UP. My female doctor helps me when i see her
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Kaushik replied 1 year ago.
Greetings.Welcome to the site.Please tell me what all drugs have you tried so far ?Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
viagra, cialis
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i get more satisfaction when i see my doctor
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am waiting for my answer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i would like a refund if I don't get an answer from you
Well, i am trying to gain more insight into your problem so that i can help you with your condition.So please answer the initial questions so that i can provide you with a workable and satisfactory solution to your problem.So pleasel answer a few more queries.1) At what doses have you taken cialis ? Has it been only used when needed ?2) Do you have high blood pressure and diabetes ? Do you have any heart condition or any history of stroke or any other ailment ?3) Have you got your color doppler ultrasonography done of the penile region to evaluate arterio - venous insufficiency, meaning proper blood supply to the penile region which is essential for sustained erection ?4) Do you loose erection owing to early ejaculation or do you find it difficult to sustain it during sex ?5) Lastly how has your doctor helped you in this regard? If you can divulge on it , it will certainly help ?I shall get back to you once you reply to these queries.Regards