Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I just spoke to a doctor about my bpd symptoms unbearable x

Customer Question

I just spoke to a doctor about my bpd symptoms unbearable x I've just spoke to my care worker and she said get on board use distraction and help yourself x my nhs said no
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.
*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.
Hello again, I am very sorry that the NHS and the your careworker are not helping you with treating your BPD symptoms, I can understand how distressing this is feel alone like this without the proper support and treatment. Treatment for BPD is long and arduous as it usually takes months and sometimes over a year for the treatment to be effective. May I ask, what is your specific mental health question that you would like to ask me in regards ***** ***** issue that I can assist you with?