Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist
Experience:  Psy.D. in Clinical Forensic Psychology with a background in treating severe mental illnesses.
74815544

Can you please recommend a psychiatrist that can

Customer Question

Hello
Can you please recommend a psychiatrist that can treat psychosis . My daughter is 17 and is hearing voices and halusinating. Also started to self harm cutting her forearms. Regards Deb
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.
*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.
Hello, I am very sorry that your daughter is experiencing these symptoms, I can understand how distressing this must be for her and for you. If you can provide me with the name of your city, I can look for potential psychiatrists in your area. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I live in Cheltenham bayside in Victoria australia
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** me 10-20 minutes to compile a list of suitable psychiatrists near you.
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the information. Here is a list of good psychiatrists in your area that treat Psychotic related disorders in young adults:
Dr. Paul Fineberg
Caulfield North, 3161
03***** Benjamin Samuel
Caulfield North, 3161
03***** ***** *****baum
Bentleigh East, 3165
03***** James Le Bas
Mentone, 3194 ***** Lanka Cooray
Clayton, 3168
03***** Aileen Jones
Clayton, 3168
03***** Andrew Firestone
Malvern East, 3145
03***** Ashish Takya
Elsternwick, 3185 ***** Lynette Yong
Edithvale, 3196
03 97734555
I hope this answers your questions and gives you some guidance on this issue. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns as I am happy to assist and support you regarding this issue.
*****If you are satisfied with my answer, I would truly appreciate it if you can take the time and provide me with a POSITIVE rating so that I can receive credit for helping you. Thank you
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I was checking in to see if you have any further questions or concerns that you would like me to address on this issue?
*****If you are satisfied with my answer, I would truly appreciate it if you can take the time and provide me with a positive rating so that I can receive credit for helping you. Thank you