How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Keane Your Own Question
Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 1377
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Dr. Keane is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am studying NCLEX and since I have been diagnosed

Customer Question

I am studying for the NCLEX and since I have been diagnosed with ADD, I am looking for a physician to prescribe an ADD med.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.
*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.
Hello, this website does not provide an online prescription for any medications. Also the choice of which medications that are prescribed to you are up to your physician, so I can provide you with a list of psychiatrists in your area that may be willing to prescribe an ADHD medication for you, but the decision will rest with the doctor himself/herself. If you are still interested in continuing, please provide me with your zip code so that I can look for the right psychiatrist nearest to you

Related Mental Health Questions