Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I have a few questions to ask about Meds

Customer Question

Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.
*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area.
Hello, I have education and training in psychopharmacology, what specific questions would you like to ask about your psychotropic medications?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok . Please cancel my request . And do not bill me . Because I got no answer . Thank you
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.
Well I could not answer you until you provided the specific question. All you said was that you have a few questions about meds. I am here to help you, but you have to be specific about what medications and what your questions are concerning them.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm waiting for the call
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.
I put forth the additional service request for a phone call for you if you want to accept
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please cancel the whole thing . This has worn me out . Please do not charge me . I ask for you to call . And all I got were text . So cancel all of it !
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.
No worries, I will request that customer service cancel this question then. I did offer you the additional service request for a phone call all you had to do was press accept, but I understand. PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND AFTER THIS AS IT DELAYS THE REFUND PROCESS