Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

My 18 year old son is hearing voices and simply out of touch

Customer Question

My 18 year old son is hearing voices and simply out of touch with reality. He says there are demons in the house and he sees dead people.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.
*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.
Hello, I am so sorry to hear that your son is having these symptoms, I can understand how distressing this can be for you. I would like to ask you what is your specific mental health question that you have regarding your son that I can assist you with?
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I was checking in to see if you wanted to clarify what your specific question was regarding your son's possible psychotic symptoms?