Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

Dr. Keane, is it healthy when good comments come to

Customer Question

.Dr. Keane, is it healthy when good comments come to have them be one of the reasons to be spurred forwards and to keep going and forging onwards? I ask because more and more i think I might be doing that, with work especially. Speaking of good comments.
I've been told good things are being talked of me by seniors. I've so much to thank you for and so very glad that we communicate here still, it helps a lot knowing that.
Category: Mental Health
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will say that my concern is that when those negative comments come, because let's face it, no one can be in favour all of the time, that just doesn't happen, that I won't handle it well,since I'd say that I'm sort of "feeding " off the positive comments I get from anyone who gives them.
Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello,I'm Camille, and I’m a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested Expert a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online.
If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Best,
Camille