Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery, 5 years experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I've been stressed out cause of the amount of dental work I

Customer Question

I've been stressed out cause of the amount of dental work I have had done over 3 weeks an I've been placed on a whole bunch of tabs...can my anxiety issues have a part to play in why I'm always nauseous, no appetite, always urinating, dehydrated?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the query.
Yes, anxiety definitely has a role to play as far the having no appetite and frequent urinating is concerned. But you are dehydrated because of a lack of nutrition and water. Other than that, since you are on a lot of medication, pain killers and antibiotics probably that cause nausea as well as a loss of appetite as well.
I can assure you that this will pass as soon as you are off the medication and a little relieved from the stress of the recent dental treatments.
Hope this helps.
Please do leave a positive rating for the service.
Let me know if you have any further queries about this.
Best wishes.