Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

My wife has threatened to leave me if I don't get help with

Customer Question

my wife has threatened to leave me if I don't get help with OCD I need your help....
***** *****
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Kaushik replied 1 year ago.
Greetings.Welcome to the site.I am a psychiatrist and i believe i can help you in your endeavor to overcome OCD which is no doubt a relentless and stubborn condition that compromises the person's inter-personal, social and professional domains of life.Please kindly tell me till date what sort of help -- medications, therapy etc have you received for this condition and has that helped you somewhat ?I shall get back to you once you reply to my query.Regards