Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

Things on medical records i cannot remember having done wh

Customer Question

Things on medical records i cannot remember having done why.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.
*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.
Hello, I would definitely be happy to help you with your question, but it sounds like there is much more background information that you have not described to me in order for me to get a complete picture. Can you tell me why you were in a hospital and what specifically do you not remember? Also what diagnosis and treatment did you receive? How long did this memory lapse occur for?