Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

Narcissist Mediation ideas?--- OKMH615100

Customer Question

Narcissist Mediation ideas?---Psychology Expert Only. Do you have any suggestions for effective mediation when one person has the "narcissistic rage". http://www.careerthoughtleaders.com/blog/dealing-with-narcissists-in-the-workplace/ Narcissistic personality
is characterized by an unrealistic or inflated sense of self-importance, an inability to see the viewpoint of others, and hypersensitivity to criticism. In the short-term and when everything is going their way, narcissists are often charming, charismatic,
compelling, and persuasive. Criticizing a narcissist can result in “narcissistic rage,” where a narcissist wards off shame by retaliating against the person who caused the narcissistic injury.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Michelle-mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Michelle and I'm a moderator for this topic.
We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the Experts?
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.
Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.
Thank you,
Michelle~Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Keep question active. This is not a duplicate, because I am asking ---two--- kinds of experts approx the same issue question.
Thank you, ***** ***** continue to look for an Expert to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.
Best,
Michelle-Moderator
Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry to say that at this time, we have exhausted all our efforts to find the right professional to assist you with your question
While we were not able to assist you with this question, please remember that we have multiple categories, from cars to home improvement, to assist you with any lingering questions you may need answered.
Thank you,
Camille~Moderator