Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I like to know if i want a dreamm that i dress as a women

Customer Question

hi i like to know if i want a dreamm that i dress as a women an want a man have sex with me dress am i gay or a womenin me that need to come out i fill like a women in side of all my life or am i just a gay man i have not dress for a man at this time but want to an give my shelf to him
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.
*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.
Hello, I can understand your confusion about not knowing if this desire is considered more homosexual or transgender related. to ask you a few questions to get a better idea of your situation, so that I can better assist you.
1. How long have you had this desire to dress as a woman?
2. Do you find men sexually attractive and have active fantasies of sexual intercourse with men?
3. When you wear woman's clothing, does it feel natural and comfortable for you?
4. And when you say you want to give yourself to a man, do you mean while dressed as a woman and in a sexual manner?