Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I have a similar situation to this link: But with

Customer Question

Hello.
I have a similar situation to this link:
http://www.justanswer.com/mental-health/6oh5t-emotionally-abusive-wife-last-time.html
But with a few additional 'complications'.
I really need some one neutral to talk to.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.
*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.
Hello, I am sorry that you are having this issue. I would like to ask if you can describe your situation in detail and what is your specific mental health question that you would like me to assist you with?