Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

My name Is***** have been diagnosed with depression

Customer Question

Hi my name Is***** have been diagnosed with depression on the 10th may 2015...
As a result I have had to take time off work with out pay and this has resulted in me getting evicted from my hom...
I am much better than what I was and I am now able or function on a normal level..... I am taking anti depressants also...
my problem is that my gp won't clear me or b on to work until a see a psychiatrist, problem earliest appointment August!!
I need a clearance to work, I am a caseworker in child protection, I am able r I fulfill my job requirements but with out a clearance I am in tin trouble.....
I risk having absolutely no money no where to live and also run the risk of loosing my two children due to homelessness....
can u please help me I am trying to stay well but with thi a hanging over my head It is causing me a lot of stress as you could imagine...
Please contact me(###) ###-####
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.
*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.
Hello, I am sorry that you are in this position, I can understand how not being able to work can cause more distress for you. From your description it sounds like you are looking for an expert on this website to clear you for work. Unfortunately that is not a service on this website as we only provide information and advice, we do not treat, diagnose, or evaluate customers. If you feel like you may have misunderstood the nature of this website, you are more than welcome to contact customer service or if I am misunderstanding your mental health question please feel free to correct me. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** you charge me fifty four dollars to say you could help me!!
I would like a refund thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry could not help me,
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.
Well this is what I said, but you never responded:
"Hello, I am sorry that you are in this position, I can understand how not being able to work can cause more distress for you. From your description it sounds like you are looking for an expert on this website to clear you for work. Unfortunately that is not a service on this website as we only provide information and advice, we do not treat, diagnose, or evaluate customers. If you feel like you may have misunderstood the nature of this website, you are more than welcome to contact customer service or if I am misunderstanding your mental health question please feel free to correct me. Thank you."
So if you can respond to that paragraph it would be helpful. And if you still want a refund, you can contact customer service directly as experts on this website are not in charge of that.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
And you expect me to pay for that??? Only makes my situation worse.... You can't help and I'm fifty four dollars poorer
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.
You can contact customer service. I am sorry if you misunderstood the nature of the website
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So you do nothing and still charge me?
I would say you rob people like myself, I will take this further!!
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.
Once again...I know you are distressed about your overall situation, and you were hoping to be evaluated and cleared for work, but that is an impossible task online and not a service on this website. I mentioned this to you already, as that is how I understood your question, and stated that if you misunderstood this website, you can easily contact customer service for a refund. But if I was the one that misunderstood your question than you can correct me.
Please contact customer service as experts on this website do not handle administrative matters. Good luck :)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
And that number is???
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund