Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist
Experience:  Psy.D. in Clinical Forensic Psychology with a background in treating severe mental illnesses.
74815544

What is the leading/most popular OKMH63211

Customer Question

What is the leading/most popular/best results medication for situational anxiety, anger issues and depression?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.
*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.
Hello, I believe I may be able to help you with your question. The best medication to treat anxiety, depression, and irritability/anger issues would be either Lexapro (Escitalopram) or Zoloft (Sertraline). These are both SSRI antidepressants and are both considered very effective with a low rate of side effects.
I hope this answers your questions and gives you some guidance on this issue. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns as I am happy to assist and support you regarding this issue.
*If you are satisfied with my answer, I would appreciate it if you can provide me with a positive rating so that I can receive credit for helping you today. Thank you
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I just wanted to check-up and see how you were doing and if there was anything else that I can assist you with.