Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

My name is ***** ***** I'm flying A trans Atlantic flight

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'm flying A trans Atlantic flight Wednesday evening and I am really anxious and afraid. Every time I go onto the plane I start feeling claustrophobic and I have panic attacks I need something to calm down so I will be able to get through a 12 hour flight
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.
*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.
I am sorry that you suffer from these panic attacks, but are you looking for an online prescription because this website DOES NOT provide any type of prescriptions or treatment. I can only recommend medications that you must go to your doctor for and he/she has the sole discretion to prescribe said medication or not. If you feel like you misunderstood the nature of this website, you can contact customer service.