Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

My name is ***** ***** I have been diagnostic with severe

Customer Question

Hi, My name is ***** ***** I have been diagnostic with severe tension migraine by the doctor Kini Panduranga, in Belleville Illinois, that is my Neurologist, but I am also married for 17 years with a guy that have a problem of obsessive stoyself masturbation disorder, begging our marriage rejecting me for sex and biting me up, now lieing and hiding sexual
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.
*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.
Hello, I read your entire description, but I am not sure what your exact mental health question is, so if you can post your mental health question for me I would be happy to assist you.