Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I was wondering if I have a problem.

Customer Question

Hello I was wondering if I have a problem.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.
*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.
Hello, I would like to help you with your concern today. Can you tell me more about this "problem." When did it start? What is the problem? What have you tried to help gain control of the problem? Have you sought treatment with a mental health professional yet?