Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

The doctor said I'm suffering from Panic attaCks and

Customer Question

Hello, the doctor said I'm suffering from Panic attaCks and anxiety. I'm only 22. I get these feeling in my chest like butterflys the ones you get in you stomach and it will only last just a few seconds. I had ekg done and ecg and both normal. I've had a chest x ray it was normal and as well as a chest ct with dye. I also had a head ct and it was normal. They put me on xanax but I noticed when I don't take the xanax I get really light headed/ my head feels funny. But once I take the xanax I fine
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.
*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.
Hello, I am sorry that you have this levels of Panic Attacks and Anxiety, I can understand how distressing that can be. I read through your whole description, but you did not pose a question, so may I ask what exactly is your mental health question that you would like assistance with?