Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I need psychiatrist who specialises in bipolar disorder and/or

Customer Question

I need psychiatrist who specialises in bipolar disorder and/or paranoia or paranoid schizophrenia. Can you name 3 so that I can refer or review please?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 2 years ago.
*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.
Hello, I believe I may be able to help you with your request. Can you provide me with the city and country you reside in to look for these psycchiatrists?