Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I have been very anxious and depresses. I need some help with

Customer Question

I have been very anxious and depresses. I need some help with my problem. Can you please help
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.
*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.
Hello, I am sorry that you are having this issue with your anxiety and depression, I can understand how distressing this can possibly be for you. I would like to ask you a few questions to get a better idea of what you are looking for, so that I can better assist you.
1. You did not pose a question in your description, so may I ask what exactly is your mental health question that you require assistance with?
2. How long have you had this anxiety and depression?
3. Are you taking any psychotropic medications for your symptoms? If so, what are the names of the medications and doses?
4. Are you currently undergoing any therapy?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No Thank you. Just send me my refund.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not happy with responce so please refund my money as promised
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.
Well I did not actually provide you with an answer yet, I was asking for more information as all you said was that you need help for your problem with anxiety and depression. I needed more information than that to understand what your specific mental health question was, but if you want to request a refund, you can contact customer service directly and they will process the refund for you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I needed help and got none so please just refund my money or I'll have to call my lawyer
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.
As I said before, if you would like a refund you can contact customer service directly as they handle refunds. Experts on this website do not handle refunds.