Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I suffer from PTSD, my primary physician does not care to

Customer Question

I suffer from PTSD, my primary physician does not care to subscribe tanxiety medications but my psychologists strongly suggests, I suffer from anxiety at random and it has began to affect my job, I have no way to reduce the symptoms I am forced to leave to self soothe
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.
*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.
Hello, I believe I may be able to help you with your concern. I am sorry that you are having this issue with your anxiety, I can understand how distressing this can possibly be for you. I would like to ask what exactly is your mental health question that you require assistance with?