Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I keep getting angry at my wife over the most ridiculous things.

Customer Question

I keep getting angry at my wife over the most ridiculous things. She is the sweetest person in the world. I hate myself for it
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.
This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum. Hello, I believe I may be able to help you with your concern. I am sorry that you are having this issue with your anger, I can understand how distressing this can possibly be for you. I would like to ask you a few questions to get a better idea of what you are looking for, so that I can better assist you. 1. You did not pose a question in your description, so may I ask what exactly is your mental health question concerning this situation? 2. For how long have you had this issue? 3. What treatment have you tried to prevent these anger issues from surfacing? 4. Would you be willing to undergo psychotherapy to help address this issue, figure out the cause, and try to resolve it?