Doctor Natasha
Doctor Natasha, Doctor
Experience:  Trained in psychological and psychiatric emergencies
16455829

What is the best thing to do if someone says im weird? I suffer

Customer Question

what is the best thing to do if someone says im weird? I suffer from aspergers syndrome
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Michelle-mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Michelle and I'm a moderator for this topic.
We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the Experts?
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.
Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.
Thank you,
Michelle~Moderator
Expert:  Doctor Natasha replied 1 year ago.
Well, to be honest with you- everyone is a little weird. You can choose to put a positive spin on it- you can thank them for the compliment and tell them that being weird means you are unique and special. And they won't really have anything else to say to you about it after that :-) I hope this helped. Please leave positive feedback for my time and expertise :-)