Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

Trying to get get a second opinion and medications refille

Customer Question

Trying to get get a second opinion and medications refilled
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  TherapistMarryAnn replied 1 year ago.
Hello, thank you for requesting my help.
What do you need a second opinion about?
Kate
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have diagnosis for ADHA DSVM 314.00. I was currently taking 20mg Addreall twice daily non-xr. I asked to be put on a lower dose at 30 mg XR. However, I switched Stragera which did not work and then to welburtin 150mg a day, which does not work at all. I don't react well with Melyphiate based ADHA medication. I would like to be switched back to Addreall as it is the most affective for treating my disorder.

How can I help? Are you asking about what you should take or are you seeking medications through this site? If you are seeking medications, no one can prescribe for you on line. A doctor must prescribe for you and it is against the law for a doctor to prescribe without evaluating you face to face. But if you have a question about your medications, let me know.
Kate