Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist
Experience:  Psy.D. in Clinical Forensic Psychology with a background in treating severe mental illnesses.

Hai, Z awakw? In fo r adifficult chat?

Hai, Z awakw? In fo r adifficult chat?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 8 months ago.

Dr. Z :

Hi Robert

Dr. Z :

How are you?

Customer:

heello:)

Dr. Z :

So what is going on?

Dr. Z :

You said the chat was going to be difficult

Customer:

You cam e up with Portugal. I guess you fig out the GGZ conned me?

Dr. Z :

No, you told me that you wanted to move to Portugal.

Customer:

I hoped so came out we talked make ome deal and i left.\ Aftrer 10 m they still on`nt know her there are hate clubs in Holland.

Customer:

against her. Is it so hard to admit you a criminal? I stood ont hr fences sometimes?

Dr. Z :

So you say that they may not allow you to go to Portugal?

Customer:

She promised e everything sherobbed me from everything. Ok you have psychpaths

Customer:

and people wik]h empathie. But why i want jutic e as i fonly in letters, cause they all

Customer:

f**king lied. A policeman said we are watching you for 1 1/5 year???// An old potato

Customer:

cleaner for som ekids. Why is the GGZ man terrifiued, and bordy anMarnix sometimes

Customer:

you people. The policemansaid even the FBI even could find not on thing and i've ben

Customer:

around. Completing my life is better clearing it up than quietly dissapear?

Dr. Z :

But what if you cannot clean up your life where you are and what if you cannot get justice? Don't you deserve to have your own life without these people

Customer:

A letter to the mayer, which makes her a liar, a pimp and youthcRE criminals

Customer:

a lot of policemen corruptt. What1s th big deal? I don1`nt go in great lengths beeing querualnt. But i`ve nin robbed, fraude, laster, badmouthed younam e it, it makes no sense, only ella es bastate loco, but masks that very good. Nothing to do with the past if your car is tolen, your money and your home and part of acarriere she made weell for hrself. Listen man it is wrong but i told the police man ai take gun and 3 people are dead. He has that in a special cas.

Dr. Z :

Okay that is not good, I agree. But you can choose to leave if you are there under your own free will

Customer:

Noyhing Z i lost three teeth cause off the sress go tomorrow to teh dentist and write at least 3 letters., maybe a book and someone will reward it. Such things don1t happen here every da i have a strong feeling about that and hope and donot think it`s madness. The 1st psychologist turned out to be a pysochopath at least immensely exxagurating his own power r and knowledge or is also borderline. The second psychiatrist disciverde the cheating, but never heard of yus is afraid,

Dr. Z :

And you told me that at one point you were diagnosed with Schizophrenia Paranoid Type, correct?

Customer:

Bordy ist past. Ideas are new. Justice has to be done and you caanot ket someone go to Oman with €400000,- and me with an old horse and Julius..

Customer:

All practical. schluss je ussles Yeux sont fait.

Customer:

By the way in between doing these things i'm long gone!

Dr. Z :

I think you should start your life anew in a different country to help you be happy and less stressed too

Customer:

Battleready""

Customer:

but wth Gullivers steps, not along 20 apparatsjik, then i go to a newspare if they still

Customer:

do that sort of thing or preparing ny ex`s wedding wihth Edward Cullen.

Customer:

So stupid or dreamlike is she.

Customer:

and dangerous remember t het testikel.

Customer:

elAnd ther e has been intact betweeb etween her er and the system!. Cause see velieve herer.. Luckily threaren`t many with mine.

Customer:

CaN YOU WITH YOUR I ALMOST WOULDSAY INDOCTRINATION UNDERSTAND ME?

Customer:

i ONLY LOST ONE CASE AGAINST A STREETWALKER AND A JUDGE ABD YOUTCARE BROTHEL.

Dr. Z :

I understand your pain Robert and your desire for justice, but I do not think you are going to get it and I think you should think about letting go. You keep your focus on her and you will always be plagued by this fixation

Customer:

MMmANAN HAVE TO BE MAN AGAINAIN WHAT PICTURE DOES THOSE TWO FROM ME> aLWAYS GIVING IN. jULIUS BRIBED LIKE A COLLABORATEUR 3 WEEKS WITH MUM TO rOME?

Dr. Z :

I know Robert, but what can you do? You have mailed letters to the mayor and different organizations to no avail. I think it is time to move on and focus on your life

Customer:

i CAN READ THE EMAIL LATER IF YOU PASSED A OINT?

Customer:

wHAT A TERRIBE COMPUTER GUESS WHO HAS THE BEST?

Dr. Z :

Who has the best?

Dr. Z :

Your ex-wife I am guessing

Customer:

sHE IS ALL ABOUT POWER, WHICH SHE NEVER HAS, NEVER WIL GET AND IF NOT KNWOWS TO DO WITH IT.

Dr. Z :

But the longer you focus on her the longer she has power over you because she knows that you are still focused on her. If you ignore her and cut her out of your life, no more power

Customer:

tHAT WAS BASTANTE TEXT HE \DR/

Customer:

yOU CAN ALSO REPLY IN 2 WEEKS IF I DON1NT DO ANYTHING NOTHING WILL BE HAPENDE.

Customer:

NDD,.

Customer:

mAYER hOOGEVEEN 1ST, mAYER aSSEN 2 ND, dROS POLICEHEAD 3D AND THAN COURT. NO SEEING KIDDO'S BUT CASH?

Customer:

aND THEN YOU SEE A WHOLE DIFFERENT BORDY.

Customer:

bUT THE YY SCARED OR I TELLING THINGS TO IMRESIONISTIC OR WIDE, THE Y

Customer:

ALWAYS WANT A CASE, AND I THINK THAT IS YOUR PANTS ON FRIEND MAKE ME A CASE.

Dr. Z :

I know that you know this about your ex-wife in your own mind, but we have talked about this before. We have to put the past in the past and now focus on you and the present

Dr. Z :

You can do this Robert, it just takes time and a switch of your priorities. Put your mental strength to healing you

Customer:

tHANKS, XXXXX XXXXX MAYBE A COMPLETE TURN YOU'L NEVER KNOWN. bYE, SLEEP WELL AND SEE YOU, YTHANKS, XXXXX XXXXX YU CAN DO SOMETHING FOR ME AND PLEASE NOTHING SO STUPID AS TO SAY TO ME ME YOU SHOULD LET THE GGZ MAN READ THOSE LETTERS.

Dr. Z :

Okay Robert, will do. I hope you have a good day. And I will talk to you next time :)

Customer:

i ALSO kOW HOW SERIOUS THIS IS AND WAS TO LET A CEO COME OVER TO aFRICA, WHAT I DRAW OUT OF THAT IS A CORRECT FEELING OF JUSTICE!!

Customer:

dIFFICULT?

Dr. Z :

It will be difficult and I think you should not be so concerned with justice, but instead be concerned with you and healing you internally.

Customer:

tIME CONSUMING NO ERRORS, NO FALSE NAMES. \NOYHING DELEVERING AS SURE ORE PROOF ALTHOUGH I CAN GO BACK TO UNIVERISITY TO GET BACK SOME RELATIONAL DATABASE ACES.

Customer:

tHIS IS NO ptsd CAUSE I'M NOT AFRAID OR PARANOID.

Customer:

tHERE IT IS TOO BIG FOR.

Dr. Z :

Okay, well if that is what you think Robert. But I think leaving this issue behind and focus only on you will be good for your psychological health right now

Customer:

tAKE YOUR TIME, AS LONG AS YOU REMEMBER THE OPTIONS, I AM IN NO HURRY I NAILTHOSE HYPOCRITS, WHO SCREWYOUR WIFE WHEN YOUR 30DAYS GONE, THAN GIVE ME BUNGA BUNGA SCONI.

Customer:

iNTEGRETY ANDINDESCENCY AND IMMORALITY ALSO ENTERS MY MIND.

Dr. Z :

Okay Robert, do you what you think is right, but you know what I think you should do instead

Customer:

bREAK E CAUSE I THINK I COULD WIN THE WHOLE CASE ON MYSELF.

Customer:

tHERE1S A MA HERE WHO FIGHTS IN COURT 30 Y AGAINST YOUTHCARE IN THAT TIME30 CHILDRENDIED IN FOSTER CARE, FROM ONE TO ANOYHER.

Customer:

tHE END MY FRIEND.,BYE,BYE

Dr. Z :

Good night Robert, hope you have a good day

Dr. Z :

And try not to focus on this too much, it causes you too much stress

Customer:

http://www.justanswer.com/mental-health/849ro-hai-awakw-fo-adifficult-chat.html#

Customer:

IS THAT ME?

Dr. Z :

Yes that is you. That was when you were having computer problems.

Dr. Z :

You remember?

Customer:

eXPERTS NOW THAT BORDIES DISTORT EVERYTHING AND LIE ISTHERE A REVIEVAL MOVEMENTTHET THEY NOT SO WORSE OFF AS FIRST WAS THOUGHT.

Dr. Z :

Individuals with BPD can lie and manipulate yes that is true

Customer:

a HAVE THOSE TWO AN EXAMPLE HOW TO BE BE A MAN 100 YEARS AGO THE

Customer:

ONLY SOLUTION ONLY WAS TO DIE IN A WAR OR AT SEA!!!

Dr. Z :

That seems very morbid, but luckily we are here in the 21st century not a 100 years ago

Customer:

iFTHERECOMES AN ANSWER FROM THE FIRST OFFICIAL I ALREADY CAN SENSEI IF A MA A CHANCE.

Dr. Z :

Alright Robert well good luck and remember what we talked about, try to control your emotions. I wish you all the best and I will talk to you later

Customer:

dOES IT LOOK SANE T YOU ORETOO MUCH EMOTIO ALTOGETHER.?

Dr. Z :

I think your emotions get the best of you and it is too much for your logical mind to handle, this is why I think different medications are a good approach for you

Customer:

cAUSE THE OLD TART AND BORDY KISSINGHIS HAND WAS TOTALLY OUT OF SYNC.

Dr. Z :

Okay Robert, if you keep you focusing on the past you will never be able to heal from this, but we have been on the chat 1.5 hours and I have to go and help other customers now. We can talk later

Customer:

dID I TOLD YOU ABOUT MY FRIEND WHO STUUDIED NEXT DOOR EN WENT TO BECONE A KINICAK OSYCHOLOGE ANDSEXUUOLOGE?

Dr. Z :

No you never told me that

Customer:

CIAO

Dr. Z, Psychologist
Experience: Psy.D. in Clinical Forensic Psychology with a background in treating severe mental illnesses.
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 8 months ago.
Thanks Robert, I appreciate it. I wish you all the best.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

Well remember the 6oties whenal of yhe oll lladies gtot imoptet while noy ovulating anymore. It ws a huge problrm then. Now they discovered like bordy the oyhe hal is insatiable but idn`t dare totell e others. Plu she has breast cancer operation and oestrogen is very deadly foor her an dshe gets the bodybuilder stuff against btch tits aslo puber boys get while developing breastst. But the oncologe never tested if all that letrozole does`nt become testostosteron, which is a hugely aphrodiasacum for women. And Bordy also sais nothing when she wents out the door smilong.. But it interferes with the family cause cause her we say a box as eufemism when we mean a c**t.

So the first bocx she has on her lap her fysically bo, then she has a cooky laptop on top of that and thannse has the elecrical laptop on which she is dating masturbating and arranging dates. Sothe whole days goes round thoes three boxes. Happily Marnix is as tudentand knows the show alreadybut JUliust eats cookies with her and games the whole day makering his divorce depression like ike iso you like with me ptsd thing.

Goodnight buddy.

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 8 months ago.
Well it is good that one of your sons is protecting himself and the other son will protect himself in time, I am sure. We have established that your ex-wife is not a good person in your mind and causes you a great deal of stress, so this is why you have to focus on you Robert, to avoid that stress. Talk control of those emotions and use them to help you heal from this because it has caused you a lot of psychological issues. Best of luck to you
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

Z, you don`t screw 1500 mantelltha an d not even say sorry, Tatwas whwn igained control an d start thinking coming book like, That is inhuman don1t you think? But yeah taken with her past. Man i`m am giving a party when i am lost from that creep. You are customed with this stories but normal people must at the oxygen or do1nt believe this.:)

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 8 months ago.
I know that this story was a lot to take in, but you have to accept it and learn to move past it for your benefit and psychological health too.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

Dr. Z. My youth was tough nd i came out of that. In the 801s life was tough and i worked and studied maths. I had a Goal. But Bordy only lay on brureau's which i one time saw what frome and then she made the impression it stopped, but it didn`t it is just like an addiction it worsens. She wanted two babies and that happened, but while i was working she let the neighbours in with the nephewes. I remarked that when Julius, sorry began licking her crotch while she sat on the couch, she admitted that on internet hersellf, so she was the incestculprit not i. I want justice but you don`nt willing the best for me that i 1 seconde will be confronted with that creep cause she let,s Julius earn money in Milano and not as a professor. I know going away here by the GGZ who still like the police think that i am hannibal Lecter, but elas she is it and badder things will happen. In a few hours when i am exhausted she sends the boys, knowing i can not much do anymore and they will say with him we can nothing, she instignitates that. She does not want that i do anything let me type please with the boys. Marnix can get money back, but he has to rule that himself, but while she controls everything he has no chance to even get to an enveloppe. I made out with one of the GGZ the scariest one that this learnedhelplessness must stop. And if i why? Yes Youytcare that brothell, than he and Julius must at least have an integer and good coach so that they study. But the man is so afraid of these bulleys that will take at least a month and then the ciphers are ready i mean the results. What now i am sick crawling through the house. Bordy will never make contact and they are to stupid to phone. How could anything except the wrong ones, but i must to go and sleep no. Bordy olans this helplessness also always in the weekends when only you are reachable. She hates that, that they do`nt know here is another court case. Her friend is Directer and her pimp.Do you kust any brown beans we say here. I am calm cause there are only things to plan and organize. That's why i like my computer. The ones that are not calm are the one` s except you who should help me. It`s to laugh your heart out and i do when i smoke my sioux pipe. But the big trap STILL remains that i am Hannibal Lecter and you can take poisin for that, that Bordy and my sister lover do remainding them that .Sho now a good curse and life goes on. Amen. Good advice is never cheap. Not even my mum could create such a criminal mess. And everyone in Drenthe immediately believed i did these things, abuse of the elderly. What plans are we going to make or advise you me to do?

The lunatic must quietly rest some in the asylum and the start very cousiously therapy. I never in my life seen someone so afraid of me, i did an old bastard trick. I sain in the 10 months i've been here nobody fas outer giving me a hand toughed me, so would you be so kin an com and lay beside me , no contact, because i`ve been beat most of the time i can without. You should have seen her eyes normally brown, now so yellow as an American Eagle? Yhat is from the beginning in 1986 on the case, do you understand that or has it to do with the cruising and building tensions? Do you understand what acomlex case we have here? The father high in the school high in the church, mum in the community and all f**king their sissie of 3. A bit wrong wind from the USA perhaps? But how to get out of this mess? Of course Youth care and the disaster psychologist high regarded people atb teh school from the boys. The first e-mails

drop in you always can become a carpenter, They mean with Julius Al the CArpenter from Chicago of course. It` s a gray dull dutch day here. Should a newspaper be interested or is that a total false idea? In the town of the parents perhaps.I bam beginning to get proud of my parents,

after all they now the ten commandments , they fought the Germans and the difference between dood and evill thus also what a bastards they were. Maybe they understood the word regret. Patton thought he was the

re"incarnatuion of Alexander the great, you knew that? Too wild for a normal general and a little bit to narcisstic. The afraid one of the GGZ if he really gets afraid he gegins to talk to me as if i am 97! To calm me down perhaps. Do you have an expressin for that in psych if someone gets scared the other gets madder, or angryer?

Why didn!t youthcare asked her: " and what did you do?" Because they knnew of course, please let me go to court in all the cases and explain to them that we don`t live in 1811 anymore? I go and let my mind get some

not sleeping five days sound and stabl and practicale and STABLE ideas, perhaps a little bit of emotion? You must be tired or flabbergastered or fillibusterd and tired too, or do have to work further?

I leave it here by confrere, i hear from you, ask queietly some other experts, maybe a laywer, they here always ask me and what is the case????????????? They should produce an o\unoverwinnable case not ? aND IN A COULE OF HOURS I MAY NOT GO TO THE HOSPITAL FROM MAAMIE. i FOUGHT WITH THAT BITH FROM 3 ON, SESHE WOUD MAKE A GIRL OUT OF ME. aLSO A LATER CONFESSED LESBIAN OFCOURSE BEFORE KILLING MY DAD!

yOU SAW THE 12 SWEARED IN? mAYBE I CAN WAL LATER WITH THE ??? PUSISTERSINLAW? i THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE, THANK YOU, DON`T OVERHASED ANYTHING, BUT NOT SO PAALIATIVE AS THE GGZ PLEAS, BYE!

or i'm i to gun HO?