Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist
Experience:  Psy.D. in Clinical Forensic Psychology with a background in treating severe mental illnesses.

Hai, i1 crying so have al little patients and the console is

Hai, i1 crying so have al little patients and the console is mad, :)
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 5 months ago.

Dr. Z :

Hi Robert

Dr. Z :

Why are you crying?

Customer:

He, i was raped as a 14 year old in Bruxelles, near Gare du Nord. I lost he was odd 30. I just faught a battle in one of those German beds with a German, or an Indonesion

Dr. Z :

I am so sorry to hear that Robert. What is prompting you to think about this now?

Customer:

no one won i think. I talked to the GGZ and Jeanette from the lokette from the GGZ tal-

Customer:

ked me out of it, just like i did in 1962 with my grndmother.

Customer:

I was afraid that i didn1t do my job well cause i saw no corps.

Customer:

I never told you this but they operated my blind eye and thr other one oh yes i did.

Dr. Z :

Well this is not necessarily your job. But what prompted you to think about this rape in the past? It is a very sad story and I am sorry that it happened to you

Dr. Z :

Yes I remember you did tell me that

Customer:

So i take NOW supplements Zeaxanthine and LUt:eine. Sometimes Bordy snakes in

Customer:

with whole loads of spinach and kale yhey1re abundand. I let her not without guillt for

Customer:

letting the therapists all down. She is scared ass hell for me and moves around the

Customer:

apprtement not to see my 1000 y stare, Herbert the Case Mangare of the GGZ a 20

Customer:

year long servicing psychiatrist nurse idem dito, he nevr dares coming alone. He dis-

Customer:

savoids all issues in particalure. With dry eyes he swears he does not now Madein

Customer:

Dieleman my ex and co-ed for som of your "fine" porn stars evenJuliusknows them.

Customer:

But evreytime the name madelein, madlin, madeyne atc. comes up she gets ADS money from GOOGLE a little immoral but innocent, women.

Customer:

You1re on D=Day again with your display, afraid?

Customer:

Can you see me??

Dr. Z :

Yes I can see you

Dr. Z :

You just kept typing and I did not want to interrupt

Dr. Z :

So everything you have been talking about is about other people, what have you been doing for yourself to help heal yourself lately, like we talked about?

Customer:

I1m in an extrema now mind, that ek, the ball, the school, the denial, not beeing touched

Customer:

by anyone for 9 months although a psychiatrist said that1s good, tooching you doesn1t do you any dood.

Dr. Z :

That is true, if you do not want to be touched then it does not do you any good

Customer:

The German in the bunker killed 1600 American soldiers he was 20 you knew that.

Dr. Z :

When was this?

Customer:

Nice PTSD story like my daddy!!

Dr. Z :

PTSD is serious, and as you know I recommend therapy to help you through this.

Customer:

I orgot the Lorazepam i tgink?

Dr. Z :

Well that is good for anxiety and panic

Customer:

Sure, but not sure if you are alive and kicking.

Dr. Z :

What do you mean?

Customer:

I do those first 5 months were pure mindfull or hal empyness, TH E BIG GRIEVE, bordy i s more of apitifull caracature noe.

Dr. Z :

Well the medication is just for anxiety, you may need other medications too if you are willing to take them. But also therapy can help you not concentrate of your ex-wife and can help you focus on you and your wellbeing

Customer:

You have to go cause d-day influences my sense of time which i already have problems with, , bye, bye i read your email and please let the shoot that bunker? You1ve bin in St. Mere eglise with the hanging John Steele?,bye thank you.

Dr. Z, Psychologist
Experience: Psy.D. in Clinical Forensic Psychology with a background in treating severe mental illnesses.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.

I don`t know. I read back and it looks a bit that all languages i`ve learned

are hussled through. Do you understand anything. Or do you feel geuess

with experience and intuïtion. Above me lives a woman which cries all day

and all night. I`ve only sorrow for her she doesn``t bother me. With bordy it was 26 years, try one afternoon imaging what you go through in 26 years.

I have not the feelings you yhink probably i have, she let me down already

after 3 days, i go a lifetime, remember, bloodsbrothers Karl May? I tend to

have indeed a slight reaction entering somewhere, a very quick scan, with

people to. They sense that, bordy always wants the eyes, but herself she

hides them. Normandie is the French coast where they start there offensive with the greatest fleet ever? Never mind it`s PTSD all over again for him you think and those poor kids. The have a cemetery there,

a fine white crosses 3000o Americans like where i come from L the

places is called Margraten, 16 17 18 year old Americains are burried there it`s spiritual Do you keep tme and money, just say time is up. Eureopeans with a little bear are endless, my thema practically always the same, poo bordy. Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX go and pay the rent otherwise you

donn`t read me anymore. Just before the ball i was laughingh again, all

Holland knows only bordy not. Till some time after you recover, but it wasn`t so bad hearing my grandmother over and over, it had something.

I put Native American, greeve and war songs on Facebook, some other

laptop tnan they are customed to. The y like it, cause these guys where impressive too of course. Bye, bye and sleep well and don't go to Normandie or Indonesia in your sleep. i felll on th laptop. No Worry played with the best Handbaltealteams in Holland.

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 5 months ago.
Hi Robert,

Try not to focus on all these negative thoughts and issues, especially with Normandy because that occurred a very long time ago and it is only PTSD if you witnessed it. You let your ex-wife control your life, unless you start to take control and not focus on her so much. The more you concentrate on her and what she did in the past, the more you will get stressed and have these issues concerning her. You need to let this go as it was in the past and focus only on you in the present. You can do this Robert because I want you to live a happy life and I want you to focus on you for this happy life. These fixations that you have will not help you and you will always obsess over her with no resolution to your problem. Try to get some sleep and we can talk about this late, but remember when you get fixations about her try to turn your focus elsewhere as these fixations will just keep bringing you down and backwards in your treatment.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.

It was her visit that caused this. Her "hppiness| with so many people, but in

fact she`is repeating her traumA. She does very short happy after and the cliënt to. This nighthly terror was a reaction on her aura, My uncunsciounce

got in a terrible battle via bordy. I never better understood you, past, past, past, but masther soetimes you must give your pupils an example or fierce

Hint, cause PTSD or any neurotransmitter withdrawing, makes you any smarter, so i shot in the abundance of norpseudoadrenaline or combinatying (false) permutation mode damn bordy. In 1984 i did the same as what i did know i went out drank al lot and talked very much about same things. The difference makes you a master in repeating:).

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 5 months ago.
I understand how she makes you feel Robert and I feel your pain and hurt. It is very stressful for you, but you have to look out for yourself and only you if you will ever get past this and heal from this. It will take time, but I know you can do it. Focus on moving down to Portugal because that is what you want to do.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.

It`s a little early, but they can get me out of the house that will be inevitable, thanks, XXXXX XXXXX Marnix 3 1/2 julius or if ihave to fled earlier, what makes you

so sure bordy want stak me? (no unconcio wish good heavens). I didn1t see my mum 14y and 1 st 23. Nevr missedthat bunch., sorry, catholic, mother mary.

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 5 months ago.
She wont stalk you Robert, you will be fine. But you may need to take different medications to help you with this issue as the Lorazepam is not doing enough. Everything will be okay for you Robert, just try to use your relaxation techniques to help with your stress.
Dr. Z, Psychologist
Customer: replied 5 months ago.

My boys are here, bye have a nice quit day.

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 5 months ago.
You as well, have a great day Robert :)