I'm a 38-year-old female, and am trying to become more effective with goal-setting and success in general, and dealing with difficult people. I made a list of acknowledging negative attributes as a self-help action per a book recommendation. I also made a positive attributes list as I am trying to have a balance attitude, but it is my struggles I would love to receive some insight on.
I was wondering what I may do based on these descriptors to move forward with career and health and relationships? I am an artist who has always struggled with money (including dealing with an ex-husband who borrowed many tens of thousands of dollars in my name and never took responsibility), and feel the sting of perfectionism by myself and others.
1. I take too many things personal
2. I can't stand to be around or deal with abusive behavior
3. I'm too critical of myself
4. My anxiety
5. I have trouble finishing things I want to and don't want to
6. I'm afraid of disappointing others
7. I can't figure out how to balance pursuing my art career and money (I get sick easily if my schedule gets too busy)
8. I get paralyzed when there isn't a clear answer
9. My childhood damage will not go away despite years of examination
10. I feel like I'm not successful at anything, even though I have a strong education and have had some positive things happen over the years
Thank you kindly in advance for the consideration of my situation and how I can get more mobile towards my emotional, and thereby my physical, health.