Rafael M.T.Therapist
Rafael M.T.Therapist, Psychotherapist
Experience:  MHT-MHRS-MS-MA Integral Psychotherapist & Life Coach

Hello, can someone tell me why i always feel OKMH1111217

Customer Question

Hello, can someone tell me why i always feel bored and dont enjoy life? i just enjoy using internet but it make me sit for a long time using it.

Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Rafael M.T.Therapist replied 8 months ago.

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

Hello, I am Rafael. Thanks for asking your question - I'm here to support you. (Information posted here is not private or confidential but public).

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

It was released for getting an answer

Customer :

Hello there Rafael im happy we get back in here again

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

I hope it works for the other request too.

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

I am glad it was unblocked too.

Customer :

i hope too

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

Feelign boredom and lack of ability to enjoy life are typical symptoms of depressed mood.

Customer :

well most of the times i have that feeling

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

And when we feel depressed or anxious we try anything that could help us feel better, and what coudl offer instant relief could be the most appealing escape

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

this is how people develop compulsive behaviors and addictions, and it could go from internet use, to sex, exercising, working, substances, including food or any other thing.

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

That would mean you have been depressed for long

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

People try to numb the painful or uncomfortable feelings we experience, and that's why it is so easy to develop unhealthy behaviors.

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

This is why we need to address the core issues causing these negative feelings, the depressed mood, and work on making changes, identifying what triggers and fuels those negative feelings-behaviors, so we could choose healthier and more effective behaviors or ways of coping and getting real relief more than mental and emotional numbness.

Customer :

Exactly Dr, Most of the times in my life i feel Depressed and all i have is using internet to find someone to talk, i am very alone because i can not make a relation ship or a good one with anyone in life so this is the reason i use internet alot , even in university i can not make a good relation ship with a girl and im just very shy

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

I am very sorry to know that, this makes a lot of sense, and is not an uncommon tough challenge for many introverted people, specially if there were tough life issues before not allowing nor promoting the development of necessary skills t feel good about yourself, cope and to build social relationships.

Customer :

You think there is a way to rebuild the spirit and more confidence in such situations sir?

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

Absolutely, several, from self-development books, to coaching and counseling or psychotherapy as the best ones, specially if we do talk about depression and anxiety, which are tough conditions.

Customer :

Sure i will be Glad to talk to you and fix these issues sir

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

I do hope the same. it is necessary and hard work, but absolutely worthy for you to be yourself and enjoy your life.

Customer :

Thank you dr rafael, i just got reply from support and they said we can continue in this page whatever i paid for so we can start 1 hour from here?

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

Then that's not good news, since it means we can only continue to use this interface for question-answer, not for counseling, and when there is no specific time limit here, the format is restricted to specific question-answer format with additional clarification questions.

Customer :

this is their answer

Customer :

Thank you for using JustAnswer. We noticed that you have used your subscription to ask a Mental Health question. Please note that while the JustAnswer subscription plan covers hundreds of categories, only one question per 30 days in the Mental Health category is included. Here is a link to your question page for your reference:

http://www.justanswer.com/mental-health/83w0d-hello-someone-tell-always-feel-bored-dont.html

We are keeping this question open for you, we just wanted to let you know your subscription benefit would not be available again in Mental Health until Dec 11th.

To see a list of all the categories that are covered by the subscription, you can click the following link:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/node/408

Going forward, if you need more than one Mental Health question answered per 30 days, you may open an additional, non-subscription account or we can turn off the subscription on this account, upon your request.

Please let us know if you need further assistance and we would be happy to help. We appreciate your continued business.

Best regards,

Brei
Customer Support

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

Good, then you could suspend your subscription or open another account making sure you do not have a subscription, and that should allow us to work as planned. Again, this is a new program, here and I hope it works, since it depends on the websites policies and system

Customer :

Sure i will do it now

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

Good. Then please just let me know and hope it works as they said, otherwise we would limit it to this regular interface, OK?

Customer :

i cancelled my membership

Customer :

so what i should do now

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

let me see if that activated the other option

Customer :

sure

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

thanks

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

It is not available, and I have no idea what else to do about it. The last option you may try would be to create a new account "without a subscription and to make sure the questions goes under Relationship. If after that it does not work, there would be nothing else to do but to stick to this format and for you to look for counseling through a website offering it.

Customer :

ok no problem i try to create a new account and ask question in relation ship category hope this time works

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

Reza, if this last attempt does not work, I will do my best to support yu through this interface, OK?

Customer :

Thats Ok no problem

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

Thanks. Talk to you soon then.

Customer :

you too, i will try it in other laptop

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

OK. Bye for now