Rafael M.T.Therapist
Rafael M.T.Therapist, Psychotherapist
Experience:  MHT-MHRS-MS-MA Integral Psychotherapist & Life Coach
65591635

Hello, i am 20 years old Male and My Name is XXXXX XXXXX loved

Hello, i am 20 years old Male and My Name is XXXXX XXXXX loved my uncle doughter for 4 years and she was keep saying she do not like me and finally she married but in my life i been through alot looses and alot things like when i open my eyes after being born i seen my mother and father fighting togheder again and again and no one came to our house from our relatives since they fight togheder, then my father also was not taking us to travell or anything as he was starting to fight in there and he also was punishing me in my child times and when i grow up and when i was about 12 i got depression and alot stress and Anxiety and in school i could not focus on study or being with friends and i always fight with them when they told me even one simple thing that i did not like but my father forcing me to study and while i did not hurt my study i could not be a normal guy in public and i always have anxiety and stress with myself, and i feel very alone, i dont know how to explain my life because its too long but i really got tired Dr please help me.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Rafael M.T.Therapist replied 10 months ago.

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

Hello, I am Rafael. Thanks for asking your question - I'm here to support you. (Information posted here is not private or confidential but public).

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

I am very sorry to know about this overwhelming feelings you have been experiencing.

Customer:

Hello Rafael nice to meet you here

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

Hello Reza, you're very welcome. Thank you for replying.

Customer:

yvw

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

I can see you have suffered a lot from infancy, a lot of neglect, abuse and trauma\

Customer:

yes sir actually i dont know i just can not continue be in public or relation ships

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

and from this unfulfilled love you had for your cousin.

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

That could show how overwhelming your anxiety and feelings of inadequacy have become because of this long term unresolved issues and pain.

Customer:

exactly, everytime such things happend i could not solve it and i was getting again and again

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

Depression and anxiety are tough mental health disorders, and when happening together life could become truly overwhelming.

Customer:

exactly, what would you suggest me for continue this life sir, any treatment for me?

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

You have been pushed so much by your own family in so many levels making it impossible for you to develop and enjoy your life as a child, teenager and now as a young adult.

Customer:

exactly

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

Psychotherapy is the best source of professional support for you to actually work on yourself, from exploring, venting and processing hr pain from trauma, neglect and abuse, and from any painful unresolved life issue, to develop netter coping skills, anxiety management, resilience, assertiveness, while getting necessary tools and support to make it work for you.

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

It would not be an easy process at all, but it is necessary and absolutely worthy.

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

You need to start working on rebuilding and empowering your sense of self-worthiness, self concept and self-image, confidence and every skills necessary for you to be able to effectively cope and gradually build healthy and fulfilling relationships.

Customer:

actually i almost started from 6 months ago but i still feel i have weakness, i dont have much confidence with my friends and others

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

You bet, I believe most people in your shoes would feel the same, since your confidence and ability to socialize an enjoy relationships depends on your self-image and self-esteem, and once have suffered of so prolonged and serious traumatic and abusive experiences, it is just tough to feel fine and relaxed.

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

Stress from any life situation could cause or trigger further anxiety , complexes, fears and limitations around any life area, from social relationships, to academic or work performance, sleep, physical health, literally everything could be affected by it.

Customer:

Exactly, i went to a Psychiatrist but they dont listen to me they just advise me to use drugs

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

Right, the problem is that a psychiatrist could only do that, they are physicians and their way of support-treatment is prescribing drugs. What you need is a professional psychotherapist, more than drugs, since as you may already know, they cannot help you to rehabilitate from anxiety, depression or any concrete life issue, but only numb some symptoms, and your self with them, while creating serious health problems, and many times more serious mental issues than those they were supposed to relieve.

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

It's very frustrating, but many people do also find psychotherapists, counselors or psychologist who would mostly push you to use these powerful drugs as a way to numb your symptoms, facilitate their unethical work and charge you, instead of really listening. Many just adjust you to their technique and do not really care. This is why you need to look for a really good psychotherapist, and not just one that has social skills and appears persuasive (manipulative), but one who appears able and willing to listen to you, show empathy, understanding and ability to support you the way you need, allowing you to work on your self and life issues in effective ways.

Customer:

Exactly, is it possible Dr to do treatment online with a psychotherapist? and also i want to know the level of my mental problems as you know my past Thank you.

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

Absolutely, it is possible, nowadays we all have access to online confidential counseling and psychotherapy, as long as you have an electronic device, from a mobile phone tr tablet to a computer and online access. There are websites and online private practices offering these services. I have been working online for the past seven years and I'm willing to support you as my client in case you feel comfortable with me.

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

It's obvious that you have developed depression and anxiety problems besides of self-esteem and coping issues, possibly affecting your personality, which are tough for sure, but rehabilitation is possible and worthy, but you would need to commit to this process in order to work on real gradual changes.

Customer:

Yes i will Dr, i will do anything to fix it because my life depends on it

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

Good, I support you. Then this is the way I could support you from here. You would need to post a new question through the relationship category directing it to me -Rafael-. Choose the lowest fee for it, and I will deduct that fee from the total fee you would be charged for an hour confidential counseling session. As soon as I receive your question i will reply with my contact information and details for your session. You would let me know date and time you want to have it and we would meet without delay.

Customer:

Sure Doctor, i want to do it right know but what question should i post in that relationship category?

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

Just post something like: "For Rafael only: Support for personal-relationship problems". I will get it and reply immediately with information.

Customer:

sure i will do it know sir and thanks again

Rafael M.T.Therapist, Psychotherapist
Experience: MHT-MHRS-MS-MA Integral Psychotherapist & Life Coach