Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist
Experience:  Psy.D. in Clinical Forensic Psychology with a background in treating severe mental illnesses.
74815544

For dr Z only,, hi dr Z, im at my brothers now, starting

Customer Question

For dr Z only,, hi dr Z, im at my brothers now, starting to have some anxiety..
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 9 months ago.

Dr. Z :

Hi Lauren

Dr. Z :

Okay, so some anxiety is normal because of the anticipation

Dr. Z :

But once you get there and are sitting down it will start to go away

Customer :

hi dr Z.. ok,, it just feels like it started early

Dr. Z :

Well you are probably concerned, this is a big event and there are a lot of people going to be at this game, so you are worried a little

Dr. Z :

And that worry can cause anxiety

Dr. Z :

But remember to think objectively that everyone there is just there to have fun and watch a game and if they touch you its only because its crowded

Dr. Z :

Also you have an escape to go back to your brothers place too, so you have option for you

Customer :

yeah that is probably true,, theyre all already really drinking now too... right,, ok, & everyone is getting touched & no one likes it either

Dr. Z :

Did you bring an Ativan too?

Customer :

yeah i remembered to bring a couple

Customer :

maybe i should take a half?

Dr. Z :

Well did you take any Ativan yesterday at all?

Customer :

no i didnt

Dr. Z :

Okay so you can definitely take half now if you like to help take the edge off

Dr. Z :

You can do this Lauren, I know you will get through today and have a lot of fun...I believe in you :)

Customer :

ok good i will take it now,, i just start to tense up with the noise & drinking going on already... :) thank u

Dr. Z :

I understand it is okay. Remember that this is temporary and once you get seated and in a fixed position the anxiety will go away for you.

Dr. Z :

Just remember to rely on your own inner strength and the CBT techniques too

Customer :

ok,, yeah,.. thats true, & its not that i dont feel safe with my brother, he does help

Customer :

& yeah i forgt sometimes about the techniques

Dr. Z :

Yes and you can rely and stay close to your brother too as that will help with your anxiety as well.

Dr. Z :

Also try to concentrate more on the game while it is going on and not your surroundings too

Customer :

ok,, i will try that,,, & he knows im anxious too so i know he will stay close & not lose me

Dr. Z :

That is good

Dr. Z :

You will be fine and I know you will have a good time too :)

Customer :

ok,, if u believe it then i do too :)

Dr. Z :

The anxiety will pass, but your imagination kind of creates anxiety through anticipation so that is what you are feelingnow

Dr. Z :

*feeling now

Customer :

thats true actually,, i am picturing walking thru the crowd

Dr. Z :

And you are concerned about feeling trapped and people touching you?

Customer :

yeah, i get sick feelings when i picture it

Customer :

so im trying to stop doing that

Dr. Z :

I know you do, but try to stay close to your brother and remember that these people do not want to touch you either, it is just crowded. Also wear something long sleeved and thick like a sweater or jacket, so you cannot feel the sensation of other people's touch as much

Customer :

i think i will wear a sweatshirt of my brothers over my clothes, that a good idea

Dr. Z :

Yeah it will numb the touch and help you

Customer :

ok,, i think i can do this , u believe i can, so i can :)

Dr. Z :

Good, and you should trust yourself too...remember how good you felt last night, that will happen again because that is inside of you :)

Customer :

ok :) & youre right i can just run back here if i need to

Dr. Z :

Yes you have an escape if you need it, but I think once you get seated it will be a lot better for you because not that many people touch when you are in your seats and you will be seated next to your brother too, so that will help

Dr. Z :

And since you are at a game, eat a hot dog or nachos for me :)

Customer :

yeah i dont really know his friends but im not worried about that, ill just make sure im next to him atleast., lol & ok i will try to eat a hot dog for u while im there, :)

Dr. Z :

Good, you know you need the food

Dr. Z :

And its getting winter time, so you cant be too skinny or you will freeze...see I am just looking out for you :)

Customer :

yes i know, i had part of a subway sub today, so that was good.., im already freezing & it says its 57 out, lol.. & i know u are :) i really am trying not to lose any more.. oh i did go to the gym today & did the treadmill, not just tan :)

Dr. Z :

That is great to hear, that treadmill workout probably helped with your anxiety a little too. Since you went to the gym that virus must be almost gone from your system

Customer :

yeah i feel much much better,, but then again i talkd to u last night too :)

Dr. Z :

Aww that is very sweet, I am glad that I was able to help you feel better

Customer :

u did,, & u did again today :) so now i think i can go join my brother & get thru this ok

Dr. Z :

Good, I think you will have a lot of fun today and I am positive that you will do great managing your anxiety with techniques you have worked on so well and diligently

Dr. Z :

And of course as you know we will leave this chat open too so you can talk to me afterwards and tell me how it went

Customer :

yes i would def like to do that :) ok i will talk to u later & let u know, & hopefully it will b after the game & not in the middle.. i think i will b ok tho

Customer :

oh i didnt even ask if u had plans?

Dr. Z :

No, I do not have plans, I will be available for you whenever you want to chat again tonight

Dr. Z :

I hope you have a great time today and I hope your team wins too :)

Customer :

thanks so much dr Z :) i will talk to u soon,.

Dr. Z :

Talk to you soon Lauren, remember to rely on your inner strength and CBT and you will be just fine

Customer :

ok, i can do this :) bye for now..

Dr. Z :

You definitely can do this!! Goodbye for now :)

Customer :

hi dr Z,, im back , well at my brothers anyway,,. upstairs in a bedroom with the door closed, there is all kinds of chaos going on downstairs & outside

Dr. Z :

Haha, I imagine there would be chaos after an overtime game!

Dr. Z :

So how did it go for you?

Customer :

i did pretty well the whole time,, my brother went in front & i didnt let go of his arm & a couple of his friends were on my sides when they could b, so that really helped

Dr. Z :

That is great to hear, and I happy it went well :)

Dr. Z :

Good job!!!

Dr. Z :

This was a huge step for you

Customer :

yeah it was :) except now my brother disappeared & there r people i dont know in & out downstairs

Dr. Z :

Haha, is that why you are upstairs chatting with me

Customer :

lol, well no not exactly,, if i was able to b home this is what i would b doing too :)

Dr. Z :

That is very cute :) I was going to say you can continue having fun with your brother and we can chat later when you got home, you know I would wait up for you.

Dr. Z :

Have you tried texting/calling your brother?

Customer :

yeah i did try calling but i know he is in the middle of some drama himself with his girlfriend & another girl & i dont know what, lol, so he is prob somewhere dealing with all of that

Dr. Z :

Yeah a guy, his girlfriend, and another girl is not going to end well for your brother, lol.

Customer :

lol,, thats what i figured so i was trying not to add more problems for him right now by just locking the door up here,,, except i forgot to lock it, im going to go do that actually

Dr. Z :

Haha, you are very funny Lauren. But I understand why you want to be upstairs away from people you do not know very well

Customer :

yeah i think the game was progress enough for one night,, dealing with drunk people, mostly guys, is something for later, maybe ,lol

Dr. Z :

I understand, and the game went in overtime too, and you managed to continue to do well :)

Dr. Z :

I am so proud of you Lauren :)

Dr. Z :

Huge smile on my face right now

Customer :

:) thank u dr Z.., aww that makes me feel very , very good right now,,& now i have a huge smile

Customer :

oh & thank u SO much for the message during the game :) that helped very much too

Customer :

when i read it i was able to keep calm

Dr. Z :

Good, I am glad that you got the message during the game. I was not sure because I know it can be very loud in those stadiums and I did not mention that I was going to send you a message too

Dr. Z :

That is great that you are smiling righr now :)

Dr. Z :

right

Customer :

it was loud & people were all over the place & not really sitting down but i always check mges periodically

Customer :

so when i saw that from u i automatically smiled which made me calm too probably :)

Dr. Z :

That is very sweet to hear and it was my intention of helping you out and making you smile too

Dr. Z :

Too bad your team lost though, but it was a good game

Customer :

yeah,, i dont think the chaos going on would b different either way tho, all i hear right now is yelling, & music & sirens , lol

Customer :

i was sad to see them lose tho after it being so close

Customer :

im pretty sure they beat texas at texas last yr

Dr. Z :

Wow that is a heart breaking loss, and I was rooting for your team too :)

Customer :

aww :) that is very sweet of u

Dr. Z :

Well I had no real stake in the game, but since I know you I will root for WVU :)

Customer :

:) & that is one of the many reasons u are so sweet too

Dr. Z :

Thanks Lauren, you are very sweet too and I enjoy talking with you immensely

Customer :

well i feel the same exact way :)

Customer :

oh my brother is finally texting me

Customer :

i told him i was locked in a bedroom upstairs, lol

Dr. Z :

That is good, may be his drama is over, lol

Dr. Z :

You told him you locked yourself upstairs, you better give him a password XXXXX you know its him when he knocks on the door, lol

Customer :

lol, true,, so far so good tho,,

Customer :

he wants me to come down so his drama is prob not over but atleast taking a break for the moment

Dr. Z :

Well I think you should go down and protect your brother for the drama, or take the girls side to torment him...your choice :P

Customer :

lol,, im staying out of that one, hes on his own there, esp if he did whatever he did, lol but i guess i should go down :(,, i honestly dont want to, id rather talk to u

Dr. Z :

Its okay, I will still be here when you get back...I promise :)

Customer :

ok,, im prob just going to spend the night here so it wont be late late

Dr. Z :

No problem, whatever is best for you, I will still be here for you when you get back

Customer :

ok :) see u in alittle while then dr Z

Dr. Z :

Have fun with the drama downstairs ;P

Customer :

lol ! i will try

Dr. Z :

Talk to you soon Lauren

Customer :

hi dr Z im back :) thats about as much as i handle tonight

Customer :

could handle

Dr. Z :

Haha, how did it go with the drama?

Customer :

well, not very good, lol,, lets just say the girl left very angry,, but his girl friend is apparently ok with things, lol

Customer :

the funny thing is this isnt exactly a new thing for him,, i guess he doesnt mind drama , personally i hate it

Dr. Z :

Well that is good for him and his girlfriend. Yeah I am not a big drama fan, but some guys like it because then that means there is something to fix then, lol

Customer :

lol, i see, well then he must really love to fix things

Dr. Z :

Haha, well that could be the reason...who knows. But you left it, so it is not your issue

Dr. Z :

Did you decide to sleep over at his place?

Customer :

yeah,, not worth trying to go across town tonite

Customer :

its died down tho atleast

Dr. Z :

I agree, and it is very late too. So being safe at your brother's place is a good idea

Dr. Z :

That is good to hear that it died down...I wonder how loud it would be if you all won

Customer :

actually i think it is just as crazy , except maybe then more couches get burned, lol

Customer :

they tried to make that a felony & get u automatically kicked out of schooll but its not helped that much , lol

Dr. Z :

Haha, that is pretty funn

Dr. Z :

*funny

Dr. Z :

You got to love property damage after a game

Customer :

last yr they burned one too close to a truck parked in the street, the tires melted, it caught on fire & caught the next 2 cars on fire , lol

Dr. Z :

Oh my!!! Wow yeah drunkenness and fire is not a good idea

Customer :

loll,, no its not, & so now u see the type of guys i deal with at these things

Customer :

but actually with my brother here it was very good

Customer :

no one was doing or saying anything stupid to me

Dr. Z :

That is great to hear, sounds like you had a wonderful experience at the game...and think about how you were feeling last night too...see all that strength is inside of you :)

Customer :

yes :) but i cant take complete credit for last night, at all,,. i was talking to u , u know :)

Dr. Z :

Like I said I am only 5 percent. You are so much more stronger than you give yourself credit for

Dr. Z :

I am very proud of you today :)

Dr. Z :

Made me smile soo much when I heard you had a good time

Customer :

aww,,thank u so much :) ,, im smiling too now again,.

Dr. Z :

Good, that is what you should do a lot

Customer :

i do when i am here,.. talking to u :) this is the most ive smiled by far since the incident

Dr. Z :

Really? Because of me...that is very sweet. I am so happy that I can have this impact on you and make you happy

Customer :

u do! & thats part of the reason your 5% is way too low, lol,, but we will agree to disagree on that one :)

Dr. Z :

Yes I like the agree to disagree then. So did you have any anxiety while at the game tonight?

Customer :

i had some at diff times,, like when i felt like i was being pushed like with people behind trying to pass

Customer :

i think the ativan helped some

Dr. Z :

Did you take anymore after that half a pill?

Customer :

no thats all i took,, i usually always consult with u first on that , but no at the game i didnt although i had it with me

Dr. Z :

That is very good too because that means you went through the game on your own power pretty much

Customer :

yeah, thats true,.. but also more than a half of one & i pretty much need to sleep , lol

Customer :

but im glad i could make u proud of me tonite :)

Dr. Z :

Haha yeah they are strong, but half of one reaches its peak level within 30 minutes and runs out after 2-3 hours, so a lot of that was all you :)

Dr. Z :

OF COURSE I AM PROUD!!!

Dr. Z :

You did amazing tonight!!

Dr. Z :

My only regret is that I wish I was there to see it

Customer :

awww,, now im really , really smiling... :) & i would have loved for u to b here to see it

Dr. Z :

Good keep on smiling then :) So you had a little bit of anxiety here and there, but you managed to control it. All in all it was a good night for you at the game. Did you have concerns about how you did or any suggestions for yourself?

Customer :

my only concern was i did feel sort of trapped once we were in there, cuz moving wouldve meant passing by a row of people,,

Customer :

so i kinda just had to stay like that

Customer :

one of my brothers friends did go & bring me a hot dog tho,, like i told u i would do :)

Dr. Z :

Thank you for that :) I am sorry that you felt trapped while sitting there, but it must not have been overwhelming for you

Customer :

i found that if i just concentrated on the game like u said it calmd me down,, plus having my brother next to me helped,, & then getting your message helped alot too

Dr. Z :

Well it sounds like you have a great support system and you are using your techniques in a great way. So now that you went to a big football game how do you feel

Customer :

i do feel really good,, like this really was a big step,,. so maybe i dont have to b so worried about school starting

Customer :

well not as worried

Customer :

i didnt run into anyone i knew either

Customer :

but most of them if they were there wouldve been in the student section,, which we werent near thank god

Dr. Z :

Well it is a big crowded place I did not think you would run into anybody you knew. I think this is definitely a positive step regarding school too.

Customer :

i guess one good thing about being behind now is i dont have to worry about any of them being in a class of mine

Dr. Z :

That is very true, but you should not think about that or those people. If you see them, you seem them...all they will see is a bright and confident new Lauren :)

Customer :

:) true,, & thank u for reminding me of that

Dr. Z :

Anytime :)

Customer :

& maybe the legal stuff will b done too

Customer :

? by then

Dr. Z :

I hope so, but probably not...this is a slow process like I said.

Dr. Z :

And you are in a bigger town too, so that means slower

Customer :

yeah,, i was just hoping

Dr. Z :

I know you were and I hope I am so wrong about this too, I am just letting you know from experience. But regardless this should not interfere with your progress and treatment...his court case is his problem, not yours

Customer :

thats true,, i dont know why it causes me so much anxiety

Dr. Z :

Well it is natural why it causes you anxiety...it causes me some anxiety too because I know you and I care about you. But I just want you to know that no matter what we are going to continue with the treatment and you are going to continue to get better

Customer :

:) ok,, i like that,, we are just going forward no matter what, & u are so sweet to care that much, that makes me feel very good just knowing that

Dr. Z :

Of course I care, I have been with you since the beginning of this and helping you too and I want to see you get better and better and I also really want him to rot in prison

Customer :

i know that if it went to an actual trial , (which i wouldnt want of course) & he was convictd it could b 10- 25 yrs,, but obviously with this plea i just have a feeling it will b nothing like that

Customer :

i need to stop watching the news too cuz a girl was just raped at the ramada inn which is just up the road from me

Dr. Z :

You never know, it could be 7-10 years and he has to register as a sex offender.

Dr. Z :

I am sorry that you are seeing these things in the news.

Customer :

& they were saying that guy of course could b facing 10-25 yrs & it made me feel alittle sick again, im not sure why i guess it just reminded me

Dr. Z :

I think it reminded you of your ex-boyfriend and the incident too, but look at you now though. You are way more empowered than you were back then, so you have gotten stronger...a lot stronger

Customer :

Yes thats true, definitelly a different person now :)

Customer :

so thank u again, for everything u do & are doing,, even if u say 5%, lol

Customer :

bryan was trying to text tonite , also i meant to tell u,, but i basically didnt answer or was really slow to answer

Dr. Z :

Haha, you are not going to let that go are you

Customer :

no im not! lol

Dr. Z :

That is good, take the initiative to make space from him

Customer :

after yesterday & the whole hot tub thing i am pretty tired of him

Customer :

when i think about it that shouldnnt have even been an argument

Dr. Z :

I know, I am sorry he is pushy like that. I want to say that it is just his hormones, but he is an adult and responsible for his own actions.

Customer :

yeah , its just like its gotten worse over time instead of better

Dr. Z :

Well with him, I do not know what he is thinking, but it is obvious he likes you more than a friend

Customer :

which is the last thing i needed from him right now

Dr. Z :

I know, I wish it was different with him too

Customer :

once a guy thinks of u like that, in a way more than a friend,, can he just go back to thinking of u like a friend again?or is it just going to b like this

Dr. Z :

Wow that is a tough question...it is hard for the guy, but maybe if he had a different woman to catch his interest...so get him a date, lol!

Customer :

lol,, awesome idea,, i would have to think about who,, although i did try to get him to like his friend from harrisburg like that & it just wasnt happening that night

Dr. Z :

I know you did try, but he was still very much into you. Maybe when you cool off from him and he senses that he will be more interested in other girls.

Customer :

ok,, so i will try that,, i mean i still want him as a friend but at the same time not if hes going to b acting like taht

Dr. Z :

I agree, and I think he will cool down from you in time, he just has to get the hints that you are not ready for that and you just like him as a friend...he is in the friend zone, and guys dont leave the friendzone, lol

Customer :

lol, that is funny, the friend zone , & the good news is i think how i reacted yesterday should b one big hint to start things out with

Dr. Z :

How did you react? You never really told me except that he tried to get in the hot tub with you

Customer :

i felt like i was alittle bit mean,, but i said i no please do not get in here, i dont feel well & this was supposed to b to help my neck & help me feel better,,, i cant remember if there was more now or not,, cuz he did stand there & try to argue about it alittle

Dr. Z :

Wow, he wanted to argue to get in the hot tub with you, at least he did not go commando I guess that was a blessing, jk.

Dr. Z :

I hope he got some hint about how you reacted that the space is a good thing for both of you

Customer :

lol, no he was just trying to get in with boxers on tho,, i think he may have ,i didnt hear from him for awhile today, not untill later & usually it is first thing in the morning

Dr. Z :

Boxer?!? I have no idea what he was thinking. I think he got some hint too, hopefully that will stick with him because telling him that you need space sure didnt

Customer :

yes thats what im hoping too,, & yeah i have no idea what he was thinking

Dr. Z :

I am sorry, he will learn eventually, just keep being persistent

Customer :

i am going to try,, my problem is i start to feel like im being mean & then i get soft again

Dr. Z :

I think you are being firm and it may come off as mean, but only in a response to when he is getting too close

Customer :

thats true, i panic alittle i think when he gets too close maybe,, & then things dont always come out how id like them to

Dr. Z :

Well that panic is natural, but try to learn how to control it and maintain your composure. It will be a little practice

Customer :

ok,, i will try to remember that for the next time,, well hopefully there isnt a next time like that

Dr. Z :

Yeah, I think giving you privacy would be the first thing I would think of if you were in a hot tub.

Dr. Z :

But that is just me maybe

Customer :

well u are different than any guy i have ever known, in a very good way, so that might just be u :)

Dr. Z :

Well I try to be different, lol! I just think given what you went through, privacy is key for you

Customer :

well u are also smarter than any guy i have ever known,, & somehow know me very very well too

Customer :

& yes privacy is def key right now

Dr. Z :

I know you because I listen to you and I care :)

Dr. Z :

If I did not listen or care, how could I help you like I do

Customer :

:) u couldnt,, & just another reason u are at the top of the list of most awesome guys ive met

Dr. Z :

Aww that is very sweet Lauren...you are definitely on the top of my list for coolest girls I have ever met too :)

Dr. Z :

But that is mostly because you like American Dad and Family Guy, and video games too, lol

Dr. Z :

just kidding with you ;P

Customer :

lol,,. & here to think i never knew how valuable those qualities were

Dr. Z :

Well that is not why you are the coolest, there are many other reasons why, but those are good qualities because it means that you like to laugh and have fun :)

Dr. Z :

Let me ask, have you seen the Family Guy Star Wars movies?

Customer :

aww, well again, u are very sweet... & no, i have not ? that sounds very funny tho,, lol

Dr. Z :

Oh really? Yes they are funny, they had one of them on TV tonight and I watched it and loved it

Dr. Z :

Stewie plays Darth Vader

Customer :

lol,, thats great,, i dont think i even knew about it, maybe

Dr. Z :

Here you go

Dr. Z :

:)

Customer :

oh wow , awesome! thank u... the ratings r really good too

Dr. Z :

Yeah they are pretty hilarious, I think you would like it. I watched the first movie on tv today and totally thought of you

Customer :

aww, thats so cool u thought of me :) i am def going to watch that, prob tomorrorw actually

Dr. Z :

Another random movie suggestion by me, lol

Customer :

lol... i love any random anything from u,, just so u know :)

Customer :

now i have a random question.. do u think playstation 4 would b worth getting? if u were me? lol

Dr. Z :

Oh wow that is a good question. First off never get a first generation of the game stations as they always have problems because they are rushed to production, so wait until summer next year when they workout all the bugs and hardware issues. Also I am bias because I am more of an X-box person, but I have heard great things about the PlayStation 4, but since you like Wii a lot, you may enjoy the Xbox Kinect more

Customer :

i like wii alot but sometimes i like the more real games too... but yeah that makes sense about waiting , & then it wont feel so much like an impulse,, which i have to watch , lol

Dr. Z :

Yes impulse buying is not always good. But regardless, both machines are really good and exclusive games for one station is no longer the norm, so I think you will be fine regardless if you buy the new playstation or xbox

Customer :

ok, thats good advice :) i will wait til summer & maybe i wont even have time for it anyway with school

Dr. Z :

That is true, you may not have time for it with homework, papers, and tests. But playing video games can be good for downtime

Customer :

yeah,, im just thinking that for me school will b all i can handle, but maybe if i just only take a few classes to start

Customer :

like we talked about

Dr. Z :

Yeah there is no need to rush through school and I will be here to help you too

Customer :

:) thank u , that is a relief in & of itself

Dr. Z :

Well I went through a lot of school, so I can help with assignments and papers here and there for you too. If you need someone to proofread too, I am here :)

Customer :

oh wow,, that is so great , & u are so nice , & generous,, i would b lying if i said i wasnt alittle bit worried about it, about keeping up, & i dont know, just passing lol

Dr. Z :

You were worried about your treatment too and you are doing great there. I think you can do anything Lauren. It will be difficult, but I still think you can do it :)

Customer :

:) well thank u for believing i can,, that means alot, & also means i need to believe it too, since i trust u

Dr. Z :

You should definitely believe in yourself :)

Dr. Z :

And like I said you can rely on me too

Customer :

ok :) & i need to make a drs appt soon so i can get used to medicine again

Dr. Z :

Yes you should do that, that will help you in school. Also did you ask for special accommodations from school regarding your ADHD, like more time on tests?

Customer :

no i totally forgot,, which i know sounds really stupid when i hear myself saying that

Dr. Z :

Its okay, you still have plenty of time that is why I wanted to remind you. You can ask the school for a form that your doctor can fill out for you

Customer :

ok,, i will do tht monday

Customer :

& maybe get in to see my dr on fri

Dr. Z :

That sounds good.

Dr. Z :

So any plans for tomorrow or today, not that I think about it?

Customer :

no i just want to keep going to the gym tho, now that im feeling better i feel like i have to make up for last wk

Customer :

how about u?

Customer :

oh i want to remember church this time

Dr. Z :

That is good, I think going to the gym will do you a world of good :) And yes I will send a message to remind you about church tomorrow

Dr. Z :

For me I will definitely go to church at night and then I have to hangout with a couple friends to makeup for missing hanging out with them tonight, so I may do that tomorrow too

Customer :

& drive them to church ? lol

Dr. Z :

Haha, no it was not AnnaLisa at all. Some friends wanted to go to this new sports bar in town and play billards, but I passed

Customer :

oh ok, lol, & i was just teasing u this time :) & why did u pass , if its ok to ask? were u just tired still from thur?

Dr. Z :

I know you were just teasing, I thought it was funny and cute :) Actually I passed because you were going to a game and while I knew you would get through it, I wanted to be around my computer just in case :)

Customer :

aww that is really sweet,, but im sorry i didnt mean to mess up your night with my problems,,, :( its still very very sweet tho ,lol

Dr. Z :

You did not mess up my night at all Lauren!!! I wanted to stay to be here for you just in case something went wrong

Dr. Z :

I chose to stay

Dr. Z :

:)

Customer :

:) :) :) 3 smiles that time

Dr. Z :

Awww very sweet :)

Customer :

:) & so now thats what i am doing again,, thanks to u & your 5%, lol, I am going to b going to bed smiling again

Dr. Z :

Well I like when you are in a good mood, it makes me smile too :) And you should be going to bed, its almost 5AM over there, lol

Customer :

True,, my brother has blackout curtains in here tho, so it could be 10 am & i wouldnt know , lol

Dr. Z :

Haha that is pretty cool, I love blackout curtains. I had that when I lived in NYC

Customer :

lol,, it didnt do much for the noise tho,, but thats better finally

Dr. Z :

Yeah everyone is passed out from drinking too much, lol

Customer :

considering they started at noon that was prob their 3 rd time around passing out today, lol

Customer :

but yes,, i should prob go to bed ,

Dr. Z :

I think that would be best so you do not sleep through the whole day, but now that you are feeling better you can message me at anytime tomorrow :)

Customer :

ok, i will definitely do that dr Z :) thank u soooo very much for being here for me,, i cant tell u how much it means,, but its Alot

Dr. Z :

Anytime Lauren :) You cannot get rid of me that easy, lol

Customer :

lol,, funny,... i was thinking u were prob thinking the same thing about me...,

Dr. Z :

Never!!!!

Dr. Z :

I enjoy chatting with you a lot :)

Dr. Z :

And I like being able to help you too

Customer :

I absolutely love chatting with u,, & i am just really lucky, is all i have to say about that :) so i hope u sleep really well tonite & have sweet dreams & feel nice & rested so u can have fun with your friends tomorrow/today.. :)

Dr. Z :

Thanks Lauren, good night/morning and Sweet Dreams :) I hope you have a great day tomorrow/today too!

Dr. Z :

And I am the lucky one ;)

Customer :

lol ,, & u are just too sweet for words sometimes :) goodnight dr Z, & talk to u soon!

Dr. Z :

Night Lauren :)

Dr. Z, Psychologist
Experience: Psy.D. in Clinical Forensic Psychology with a background in treating severe mental illnesses.
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 9 months ago.
Thank you so much for the great chat and your generosity too :) I am so happy that the game went well for you for the most part, like 99 percent good!!! This is amazing progress Lauren and you should be so proud of yourself, I know I am very proud of you. Good night and sweet dreams, talk to you soon :)
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

hi dr Z :) i just wanted to check in & see how u were doing & say sorry, i didnt mean to keep u until, well daylight here almost, lol... i hope u slept well & i didnt mess up your schedule too much,, i really do lose track of time when we're talking & like i said i do absolutely Love chatting with u. Today im feeling very very good! & yes u are to do with most of that (remember we r agreeing to disagree lol). I havent watched the star wars family guy yet but i will b doing that very soon.. actually i got back from the gym not long ago & have so far just managed to take a shower & eat some candy cane hersey kisses..my new favorite kisses... oh & I forgot to ask if u got the pumpkin kisses & if u liked them? its ok if u didnt, not everyone loves all things pumpkin like i do.. Bryan has been texting & asking if this was about the hot tub & that he was sorry, but im not even sure how to respond to that cuz #1 im not sure how sorry he really is & #2 its about so many things :( anyway, i hope u are having the awesome day that u so deserve & get to do fun things with your friends today...oh & enjoy church tonite,, & hopefully i will remember to go :) Lauren

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 9 months ago.
Hi there Lauren :)

I was just about to write to you soon and see how everything was and to remind you about church too because you said you forgot last time. Do not even worry about talking with me so late night, as it was very late for you compared to me. I enjoy chatting with you too and I definitely lose track of time chatting with you as well!! Oh I and yes I forgot to mention that I did get the pumpkin kisses and they are really good, thank you for the recommendation…they are very tasty. I am so happy that you are in a very very good mood, that makes me smile a lot to hear that :) Even if you think I am the cause of your good mood, I am just happy that you are happy :) And I bet when you watch the Family Guy Star Wars, you will be even happier, lol. As for what to do about Bryan, I think you can respond that you talked with him about space, and that space is important for you to help with your independence/treatment, and he does not appear to be understanding that fully. You can also add that being sick did not help last week, but that you just want a little space here and there and with the hot tub that you are not ready for a guy to get that close to you in that way. Hopefully he will understand that, and this is a little firm so it may hurt his feelings, but I think you tried the nice approach last time and it did not really get through, so hopefully this approach will make him more responsive.

Good job going to the gym, I will be doing that later this afternoon after I finish up some errands and clean the place up too. And yes I will be going to church later tonight, hopefully you will do the same of course I can always send you a reminder message too. I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day, really enjoyed chatting with you last night, and sooo happy that you are in a good mood today :) Talk to you soon :)
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 9 months ago.
Hope you are doing well and having a great day so far :) Just wanted to say not to forget church tonight, since you were disappointed that you did not get to go last week. Have fun and talk to you soon :)
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Thank u!! i just am sitting here watching the Family Guy Star Wars & omg i wouldve forgotten again! This is hilarious btw, so thank u again for the recommendation...i am just trying to figure out why they made Quagmire CP3O , i thought he was supposed to b a gay robot..llol anyway ok, i will put this on pause in a few minutes since church is in about 35 min. , talk to u soon dr Z :)

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 9 months ago.
Anytime Lauren, I thought you may get enthralled with Family Guy, lol!! Well they do not have many main characters in Star Wars, so they made him the gold robot guy I guess, I did not think of C-3PO as the gay robot though…can robots be gay though since they do not have intimate relations, lol. Have fun at church :)
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

hi again dr Z :) so i did make it to church & thanks again for the reminder,, i am feeling good after being there, i think after skipping last wk i actually really missed it.,, did u get to go as well? i had this weird thing happen on the way home tho, i stopped at circle k just to get gas & this guy askd me for money for gas while i was outside the car so he could get home to cheat lake which is alittle far, thats actually where my gym is ,, anyway i gave him money & then he got sorta weird & was saying things like come on we should go party, so of course i was saying no i cant & he was like cmon it'll b fun, c'monnn & i was thinking, really ? im just trying to get gas & there has to b a weirdo here at exactly this moment while i am here? ,, gee i am so lucky,.. but he left me alone after i got in my car & didnt try to follow or anything like that.. & yeah, about the gay robot,, i will admit ive never seen prob an entire star wars movie but whenever i have seen that robot i just thought that, & youre right about the intimate relations part,, although who knows what robots do when no one is watching , lol..

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 9 months ago.
Wow Lauren, don’t you get all the luck, lol!! I am so sorry about the weirdos in the world, but they do seem attracted to gas stations and 7-Elevens too! I think you handled the situation well, although I probably would not have given him money if I suspected he was a little off, which he was because who knows what he spends that money on. Instead I usually donate some money to homeless shelters and foundations to help out. I am sorry happy that you had a good time at church, I am glad I reminded you too because I know you would have been upset with yourself if you missed it twice in a row. As for C-3PO, you are right who knows what robots do behind closed doors, I wonder how that would work though, hmmm I may have to ponder this one, jk :P So what a minute you have never sat through the original star wars movies? That is pretty sad Lauren, although the movies came out before my time I still enjoy them, but I do not consider them the best trilogy of all time as some would say. Maybe I will have to get you to watch them at one point, just to say that you have seen them.

I am actually at church right now, just typing this on my phone and it looks crowded as usual over here which is a good thing. I can message you when you I get back though. And also I have to ask did you eat dinner tonight? Talk to you soon Lauren, enjoy the rest of Family guy :)
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

yes ! i am so lucky arent i ?lol well i gave him money i think since at first i didnt know he was going to turn out to b a weirdo, & i thought he really did jst need money for gas to get home,, but u are right that was prob not the smartest thing cuz im thinking that money now went to buy more weed, lol.., plus then it gave him the opportunity to stay there & harass me.,, That is really cool u donate money like that tho, , actually i do donate but to the aspca for the animals, not alot but its something i guess, they jst take money out of my acct every month.

& yes, i should prob see the star wars movies sometime,, there seem to b alot of references made about them which i obviously wouldnt get. & also concerning the robots u had me laughing (& laughing) with your comment about u pondering about how that would work, lol, esp since then u had me trying to figure it out too,,lol
im really glad u are getting to go to church tonite, i hope youre really enjoying it , as im sure u are :) it does make me happy when i know youre getting to do something i know u enjoy.. talk to u soon dr Z :)

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 9 months ago.
That is awesome that you donate to the ASPCA, I do that too!! And also this non-profit in Utah called Best Friends that take care of animals too :) And yes there are always going to be the odd balls out there to harass people, lol…but wow that is funny that he wanted to “party” with you. I do not know if I would want to go that party at all!! Well I am still happy that church was good for you and glad you went.

The Star Wars movies are good, I enjoyed them, but then again I am a nerd and like those sci-fi shows/movies. Seriously I have been thinking about how robots would have sex during church, is that wrong? But I did think of one good advantage though, they can just run an anti-virus software right there to make sure they are clean beforehand, haha!! Okay I am going to stop before I get into more trouble. Church was good and yes I do try to have fun a lot, but I am busy from time to time…still I will always make time to talk with you and I definitely have fun talking with you :)
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

omg, wow! i have never met anyone else who donates to the animals,, infact bryan thinks the money doesnt even make it to the animals, which we both know is not true, thte aspca is legit... also i dont know if youve been to this site but its the animalrescuesite.com & a percentage of anything u buy there goes to feed them, like $30.00= x amt of bowls of food, etc... its prob more of a girl thing than for guys though, i like to buy some of their jewelry, they have some cool gemstones, like rose quartz & moonstone,, & all that stuff that im sure u are sooooo very interested in hearing about,, lol..
& no i think its perfectly fine to think about robot sex during church,,although i can check with Fr Lange next mass if u want just to make sure,,llol,,im sure there are alot worse things people have thought about though, lol,.. & thats too funny about the anti virus scan, very clever, & very true,lol, u really do make me laugh..i have so much fun talking to u too :) So are u feeling tired yet cuz of last night? or are u doing ok? oh & i forgot to mention i did try to eat some leftover italian from oliverios but mostly i have been eating these candy cane kisses right now :)

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 9 months ago.
Yes I love giving to animal rescue foundations, I am a big animal guy :) I actually used to volunteer a lot to animal shelters too when I was in high school and also in grad school. I have never heard of that website, but since it appears to be catered towards females by what you described, I may just tell my friends that are girls about it, lol. Still it seems like a cool site.

Robot sex during church has to be a new one for me though, lol. I am glad that I make you laugh, you definitely y make me laugh too :) Like I think it is hilarious that for dinner you ate candy cane kisses, instead of Italian food…I love Italian food, but if the candy cane kisses taste any bit like the pumpkin ones, then I think I understand. I am not feeling tired at all, I was a little bit this morning, but I really enjoy chatting with you and having random talks that make us both laugh. What about you are you feeling pretty tired?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Actually no im feeling very awake too,,,i think it is going now the other direction after sleeping an entire wk last wk,,im so glad that is over! im back to my night owl self :) once i start the adhd med tho if it does like it did last time it will prob calm me down, hopefully not too much tho,, the last time it was too high of a dose i think to start & i was alittle like a zombie at first,, a good friend of mind was like isnt there a happy medium? cuz it was so noticable..,
& yes the candy cane kisses are an awesome dinner!...& so healthy cuz u have the chocolate group of the food pyramid, the mint group,, & did i say the chocolate group yet?lol i would prob rate them equal to or even alittle higher than the pumpkin, theres little tiny bits of candy cane in the chocolate., i have a stack of wrappers piling up so i guess i should start throwing them away to get rid of the evidence, my roommate already thinks my eating habits are crazy enough!

So are u watching anything funny with Bruce tonite? or being bad & working,, reading work related stuff, etc? , lol

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 9 months ago.
So wait a minute, I am bad if I am working and reading work stuff, wow school is going to be fun for you. But actually I am working and watching TV at the same time, I do it very often, lol! I am watching American Dad, which is soo great :)

Yes the ADHD medication will cause some temporary side effects as your body gets used to it, but then it will normalize and you will be feeling great. I hope it works well for you like last time, I want you to do the best in school and this medication will help you. That is very funny about the candy cane kisses, I think you are addicted to chocolate Lauren, but chocolate can help people with depression, so it is probably helping your mood too :) I absolutely love chocolate chip cookies, we have a place here in town that makes this thing called a Pizookie, which is a big warm chocolate chip cookie (well you can get a variety of cookies, but I like the chocolate chip) with vanilla ice cream on top…so freakin good!!! I mean that is the one food, along with French Toast, that I can just keep on eating and eating and it wont even matter if I am full because my taste buds have power of attorney at that point, lol. Well definitely hide the wrappers there, you do not want a lecture from your roommate about your eating habits.

I am not really tired at all either, and I think it will be a late night for me too…which is good because then we can always talk more here and there :) What are you doing for the week?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

ok,, well if youre working but also watching American Dad its ok, i will cut u some slack & wont call u being bad then,, lol, cartoon shows always counter balance the negative.., lol, & yes u are right about school being a fun thing for me with this attitude,, & thats exactly where the adhd med comes in & suddenly i can concentrate & do work too like normal people :) & with my mood i really think the lexapro has been helping too , although the chocolate is alot more of a fun antidepressant,,,, as is dr Z ,lol,.. So, a Pizookie huh? that sounds VERY awesome actually,, i would pick the chocolate chip cookie too,,,& can u put chocolate ice cream on top of it instead? ok now i really want to try one! why is your town so far away anyway?? Yesss,, french toast is great too,,so i understand about your taste buds taking over & ignoring the shut off valve, lol.. the other thing that is good are the specialty pancakes at IHOP , like blue berry with lots & lots of whip cream,, i wish whip cream & chocolate both made up the food pyramid...i would b like the healthiest eater ever then, lol
About this wk,, i still need to make up the calendars, which went to the wayside while i was sick..,i do know tho that i want to keep exercsing at the gym & maybe finally find a class i like there,.. i need to go see my dr & oh yeah talk to the school first about accomodations., i def need extra time,, i couldnt tell u how many times ive been in a test & read a whole paragraph question & then realized i had no idea what i just read cuz i was distracted or thinking about other things,, then i panic & it makes it all even worse...i think im going to cont to avoid bryan as much as possible & even skip bike rides this wk probably.. How about u , anything u have planned out yet? well besides working 23 hr days, lol

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 9 months ago.
Awww thanks for cutting me some slack, lol! Yes Pizookies are great and I do believe you can have chocolate ice-cream on there too for you. See all the more reason you should visit, but I think they are a chain and I bet they have a few restaurants in the MidWest too. Great you are talking about French Toast more, chocolate, pancakes…it is just making me very very hungry again :P I would love for the food pyramid to be of sweets because lets face it I never get enough veggies in my diet for as long as I have ever lived I think. They need to make veggies like a multi-vitamin pill and that will be the only way I will be able to eat my daily servings of veggies because I am lacking in that department.

Well you have a busy week it sounds like, but I think going to the gym regularly is a good idea and getting a class in too. I do not do the classes because I like to do my own thing at my own pace, it is just my own little world for me when I am at the gym with my headphones on. Avoiding Bryan is a good idea, just say that you are busy doing something else when he texts you so that you are not being totally mean and ignoring him completely.

As for my week, well tomorrow is a holiday for most people so I will go in the office for a half-day and finish up some reports I have to file. Then for most of the week it is actually pretty easy, so I will not be stressing much this week, which is a good thing. I am going to a house party on Wednesday though for one of my married friends, because they want to show that they can host a dinner party like adults I guess, lol. So I will be going to that, which should be fun probably and then the rest of the week looks pretty empty, and I do not mind that at all because I enjoy my free time to relax :)
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Ok here is a random veggie fact about me : i like broccoli,, i bet u never saw that one coming! thats about where my relationship with veggies ends tho,, so i do feel your pain.. & that would b such a cool invention, a daily veggie pill! u should totally patent that before someone else does,, & u can come up with the actual product down the road,,, im sure thats perfectly legal & how it works , lol

& yeah u are right, i shouldnt ignore bryan completely, i def dont want to b mean,, it does sorta make me mad tho, that now, esp after the incident & everything, now he wants to b pushy about being more than friends. i should maybe have mentioned this but in the past, a Long time ago , i felt so comfortable about our 'just friend' status that we were getting ready to go some where & even got ready together in front of each other,,& he in no way made any moves back then, so why now? its just weird

i think its great u are going to a grown up dinner party, u will def have to tell me how that goes, lol..im sure u will have alot of fun with your friends :) im glad u have an easy week coming up, cuz honestly i do worry about u & worry that u work way too hard/too much sometimes,.. sorry i cant help it, i just do really care :) so im happy u will have free time to relax & i bet bruce is happy too! oh & i meant to ask how the little lost kitty is? did u get her to come out?

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 9 months ago.
That is a really random veggie fact that I definitely did not see coming at all, I eat broccoli and cauliflower with my teriyaki chicken that I make but there is a lot of teriyaki sauce on it, lol. Yes I should patent the idea of a daily veggie pill even though I have no knowledge about how to make that work whatsoever, haha!

I am not sure why Bryan is making a move now, maybe because he knows you used to go from relationship to relationship and he wants to make his move before you go into another relationship, but he does not realize that this is different than in the past and that you want to be single for a little while and concentrate on you. Okay so you both used to change in front of each other and he never made a move, maybe because he knew you were in a relationship during those times or he did not have feelings for you back then. Also I want to add that I have plenty of really good friends who are girls and not one of them changed in front of me, I obviously picked the wrong set of friends that are girls, jk :P

That is very sweet that you worry about me, but you do not have to worry about me I will never get too stressed out with my job because I actually enjoy what I am doing :) But still that is very sweet that you care about me and are looking out or me, I promise I will not overdo and will always make time to relax here and there…talking with you definitely helps :) I did forget to tell you that I do fed the cat in the morning and at night, but he/she is very afraid of me, so this going to be a gradual process for the cat to trust me again. So I have two new movie suggestions for you… Office Space and Idiocracy, they are awesome and I think you will love them :)
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

oooh thank u for more awesome movie suggestions! i honestly have loved every one that u have told me about so far.. if i run across any good ones i will tell u of course as well :) im hoping there will b some new good ones out this month,, but now u have given me 2 more so that is great :)

& yes! what were u thinking with your choice of friends that are girls?? obviously those are very selfish girls, lol,, & i know youre jk,, but youre also very funny, & made me laugh alot with that , lol

Thank u for promising to not overdo & to relax & take time for just yourself,,, u are always doing so much to help everyone else, u deserve that at the very least :) Im so glad that talking to me helps & that is very sweet of u to say.... i could def say the same thing about u, & i do care, verrryyy much as a matter of fact, so how could i not be trying to look out for u? as best as i can from afar, lol.. i am glad u enjoy your work tho, thats really important & i hope that is the case for me someday too :) im jealous, in a good way of course :) but if u want to switch places with me the offer is still open , lol

So how are u doing now? feeling tired yet at all? im starting to finally get there...

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 9 months ago.
I know I had such selfish girls as friends, lol. Glad I made you laugh there :) But I am sure you are a great friend to guys and girls alike!

Awww you are so sweet Lauren, definitely made me blush a lot and smile very big! I care a lot about you too even from far away, although talking with you makes me feel like I know you very well like I am right there with you. But thank you for looking out for me and I will definitely look out for you too :) I think once you pick your major and your career, you will pick something you love because you need to do something that you are passionate about because that is what you are good at. And if you like, I will help you choose a good career path too :) As for switching places, you don’t mean that because you have the entire world in front of you..trust me on that Lauren!

I am getting there with being tired, but I am sure you are much worse than me since it is 3AM for you :/ You should probably get your beauty rest soon, since you have a full day of stuff planned.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

awww im glad u are smiling cuz now i am too :) & i agree, it does feel like u are right here with me when we talk,, which must just mean we have an awesome connection inspite of the distance,,, & like i think u said before, in sync :) & i would certainly welcome any help from u in figuring out a good career path, since u do infact know me very well, & u have so much experience in so many things,, its amazing actually :) or maybe that should just read U are amazing :)
& ok, i think i will get under the covers now, i am feeling cold right now too so this will b good, infact almost shivering, geez,, & anyway hopefully i will get to sleep soon., I do really hope u have a wonderful rest of the night cuz i do really care :) so sleep well for me & i also hope your monday & half day off is awesome! goodnight dr Z & talk to u soon :)

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 9 months ago.
Well we are definitely in sync and that says a lot about you and me, so it is all positive there :) And I am not the amazing one here, you are for being so strong and brave!! Well I promise to get to sleep soon as I need it as well, I hope you have a great night’s sleep under the warm covers, and sweet dreams Lauren, talk to you soon as well :)
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

hi dr Z ,, good morning :) i hope u were able to sleep well last night & catch up maybe from the night before.. i know i did after i got under the warm covers :) i did get up kinda early tho but i made use of it & did go to the school & got the form for the accomodations so im actually going to my dr this afternoon since they werent closed for the holiday. anyway i just wanted to say hi & wish u a nice & relaxing afternoon off as u deserve this very much! .. talk to u soon dr Z :)

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 9 months ago.
Hi Lauren :)

Yes I did sleep well last night and caught up a little bit on my sleep from the night before, even though as I mentioned I still enjoyed the night before and the lack of sleep was worth it :) That is great that you went to school, got the form, and are going to see your doctor today. That is being very proactive and it sounds like it will be a productive day for you too. So far my morning has been boring, just doing some filing and finishing paperwork, but I cannot wait to get out of here soon and enjoy my afternoon off…maybe I will take a nap, lol! Hope you have a great afternoon, and let me know how it goes with the doctor. Talk to you soon :)
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

hi Dr Z :)

im so happy to hear that u slept well too :) & i agree it was def worth it concerning the lack of sleep from the night before :) So i wantd to tell u i did go to the dr (& got to see my actual dr this time :) ) Anyway he prescribed teh Adderall XR like u & i had talkd about so i will start that tomorrow.,. he also will fill out the form for the accommodations i just have to remember to pick it up sometime now.., So are u have a nice afternoon off? hopefully u are doing something u enjoy or at the very least resting or taking a nap :) btw if i find out u are working tho,, well lets just say dont make me come over there & find u! lol jk :)

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 9 months ago.
Hiya Lauren,

That is great that you got your Adderall XR prescription from the doctor and that he will sign your accommodation forms for school :)And you will definitely remember to pick it up because I will remind you, lol. Of course I am relaxing, I went to the gym for a little bit and now I am just doing light reading and petting Bruce who of course knows no boundaries and laying on me, but you offer to come find me sounds interesting, what would you do if I was working I wonder, haha! I hope you are having a great afternoon/night so far and that you are relaxing. What are your plans for tonight?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

lol! well if i caught u working u would have to b punished accordingly,, of course...hmm,, taking away your xbox prob would b too lenient.. lol, & anyway if i told u that would take away the element of surprise,,so just consider yourself warned,, lol jk!

awww, Bruce is one very lucky, spoiled dog! & i meant to tell u that is so sweet u are feeding the lost cat,, he/she is also very lucky to have found their way to your shed :)

i think tonite im probably going to watch more of the Family Guy Star Wars,, some time long , long ago..yet somehow in the future, lol how about u? any plans besides spending quality time with the luckiest dog in the world?

(& thank u very much btw for the offer to remind me to pick up the form from my dr cuz i can almost guarantee i wont remember...)

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 9 months ago.
I would be punished accordingly, lol! You know you have me very intrigued about this level of punishment and yeah taking away something I do not use that often probably will not do much for me. But I am considered warned and no work tonight at all!! And of course I know you are looking out for me, just like I will be looking out for you and that is why I will remind you to pick up the form.

Although one of my friends just called me and he and his wife are having a big fight, so they want me to come over and talk them down and rationalize the situation. But knowing my friend it is probably his fault, haha! See this is the downfall of being a psychologists, all my friends want me therapize and ix their problems :P So that is not really work and besides I can tell you all about it when I get done because knowing him he did something very stupid

Bruce is very spoiled and so is the little cat too, but I like all animals and while I am more of a dog person, I will of course help a cat out. I think watching more Family Guy sounds wonderful for you, and for me I think I will just watch my shows on TV tonight, How I met your Mother, Sleepy Hollow and then what ever else is on TV, so not much going on tonight, which I like :)
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Thats great!!! :) im so glad u said no work tonite! ..the downside of it being now i dont get to punish u, , lol jk again! i promise im not a mean girl, even tho some people (or person) may think that lately... tho it sounds like u are going to be busy 'not working' anyway, lol,,.friends get free house calls, now thats pretty cool :) i have to admit i am curious tho now about what is going on with your friend & his wife ,, so its ok u can go over & do that if u would like,, as long as i get to hear all the gory details, lol ...& yes, i am defintely just looking out for u like u do for me all the time :)
i am prob more of a dog person too, unless we are talking about a lion-tiger 'liger'...that would b soooo awesome to have as a pet.. combiining lions which are very loving & tigers which are very cool looking,,, its perfect! & u would help a cat out even tho youre a dog person cuz u are so incredibly kind & sweet :)

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 9 months ago.
Yeah I am here already, so I am typing this on my phone as they kind of argue with each other, but try to be loving it seems like. I will definitely give you the gory details, and it was my friend's fault and it involved the internet, as always. Yep no punishment tonight for me although who knows what the future holds, haha! See the downside of NO punishment for me is that if you did find me I would get to see you, so maybe I should seek out punishment, jk :) Okay well I better get back to this issue, I will message you when I get back home :)
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 9 months ago.
Okay Lauren I am back :) So here are the juicy gossipy details, lol!! Basically this couple, good friends of mine, have been married for a little less than a year and today she found some questionable explicit material on their computer if you know what I mean. She basically was upset that he has been watching those kind of videos on the internet and their sex life has not been that good. So I can understand from her perspective, but he says he looks at that stuff because he comes home so late from work because they both work odd hours so they do not often see each other and when they do, they are too exhausted to be intimate, so I can see things from his perspective. Both had valid points, until she wanted to show me one of the videos, which of course that was not awkward at all for me, lol.But the videos were all of…how do I say this nicely…much much bigger than average woman and his wife is very skinny and he is about average. So now she is feeling self-conscious, he is embarrassed, and I am just there going “Wow you really have a type don’t you?” So we explored that and they are going to a couple’s therapist, but I think he feels not wanted by his wife (his wife also makes much more money than him too because he just lost his fulltime job) and feels inferior to his wife that he looks at this material to make him feel more superior. It is odd I know, but that was my fun nigh :/

I hope you are having fun watching Family Guy, which is what I want to be doing, lol!! Oh and a mix of a Tiger and a Lion seem pretty cool, but wow to dangerous…I remember the pictures after the monkey attacked that one woman up in Vermont I think and ripped her face in half…could not imagine what a lion/tiger would do, lol! Talk to you soon Lauren :)
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

ok, so Wow! lol.. u really did have quite the evening,, & i am sooo confused right now, i know, shocking that i should b confused, lol... So puleeeze , if u dont mind, tell me if im understanding this correctly: your friends have not been having sex with each other cuz theyre tired from their odd hr jobs,, but the husband half has not been too tired to watch porn & i assume have, well, sex by himself,, but the porn he is watching is not even with hot chicks but instead with women that might b considerd the complete opposite of that definition for well, many guys & the complete opposite body type of his wife who does not have a weight problem & never did have one even when they were 1st married, which was not that long ago? do i have this so far?lol ... so since hes feeling inferior & not wantd by his wife who has the better current job he is doing something to make his wife feel 'less than' by watching movies with women who are actually , im just guessing, less attractive than his wife? lol.. as i said, im sooo confused even after reading your message more than a few times, ,, & the other part of this is , if that was his type why did he marry someone skinny?? oh i would SO suck at your job!

& yesss, im loving Family Guy right now,, & i think im about to watch Office Space. So are u home now? i assume?

& about the liger.. i just think the big cats r so cool, & i was watching this stuff about lions & watching how loving they were with their human caretakers,,, have u ever seen that really old clip, its on YouTube, where those 2 guys see their former pet lion Christian for the 1st time in yrs & the lion literally runs up & hugs them, & nuzzles them & is obviously so happy to see them? its so awesome,,,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqhJuwUukX8

anyway, hope u are enjoying yourself now after that fun time & will talk to u soon :)

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 9 months ago.
Hi Lauren, yes it is a very complicated situation and I was confused asking lots of questions too, but even though you may say you would suck at my job, because I knew them I got to make jokes…even at one point I sang the song “I like big butt and I cannot lie…” LOL!! I did get a lot of good remarks. Also he was looking at porn when she was not home and working, so that is where he got the energy from. By the way, that sex with yourself is pretty funny because is masturbation really sex, lol! So about the inferiority complex, he basically stated that he did not feel worthy to have his wife because she has a great job and he does not and she is attractive and he is not (I think he is average, but may have gained a few pounds), so he said that he was looking at these women because he thought he deserved an “unattractive” woman. It is complicated and very odd, I will admit that but they will go to couples therapy and hopefully make it work. It is a big issue in a way, but they will work it out, they are pretty awesome!! Still I know very weird and I do not think I will be making eye contact with them for awhile and I will see them at the dinner this Wednesday too

So I did not even have to look at the link, I of course know about Christian the Lion…very cute and sweet video :) Big cats are very cool, but who knows what can set those big cats off, so I will watch and admire them from a distance for now. Yes Office Space is great and it is one of my favorite movies of all time you will love it :)

Yes I am at home and relaxing, just watched How I met your mother and eating dinner (I picked up Hawaiian BBQ on my way home). So what about you, just watching TV and hopefully ate something meaningful for dinner…you do not want my punishment now do you, lol ;P
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

ok,, that was very funny! i cant believe u were singing the big butts song in the middle of all this, lol! well actually i can , u are hilarious :) & hmmm.. is masturbation really sex? now u have a new question to ponder while sitting in church,, lol.. we can add that to our question 'do robots have sex behind closed doors?' & start a collection of these deep, meaningful mysteries of life,lol.. & ok yes, i understand the situation alittle better & im very glad u think they will work it out cuz i know they are your friends & that u care about them & of course they are awesome, they are your friends therefore i Know they are cool :) i do understand u not wanting to make eye contact with them now tho & i think thats very cute too :)
& Concerning the liger,, i just wanted to make it clear that i admire them from a distance as well & would never actually want one in real life, lol, jst so u arent thinkin now 'ok crazy, go get yourself eaten by a liger why dont u' ,,,lol

& about dinner.. ok i had a meaningful dinner of pumpkin cheese cake that i had brought home from oliverios when i got the italian food the other day,, & i know u are now thinking on what planet is pumpkin cheesecake meaningful? well that would b the planet of Lauren, i would guess, lol..& if punishment is necessary i completely understand, but that will require u coming here to find me, & i would get to see U then, oh darn ,lol,, see how i just reversed that??lol.. anyway, im so glad u are home just relaxing now, that makes me smile :) i can picture u with bruce & with his boundary issues together watching funny shows & that is a very good image :)

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 9 months ago.
Yes I can ponder more questions in church, but they are both sex related, that cannot be right, lol! Oh dear the good Lord may smite me in church, haha! Of course I sang that song, I had to break the tension…by the way I do not like awkward silences at all, so I will routinely say something random. I also said at one of their awkward silences “Do you guys ever just ride the train all night for no reason at all?” See I am random :P But I do love my friends and care about them all, I do not think I have told you this but I have been best man 4 times for my friends, so they all mean a lot to me and I want them all to be happy :)

I never thought you were Crazy, I mean Mike Tyson has a tiger…hmmm that is probably not a good frame of reference for sanity, lol. I am just teasing you and you are very cute too as well.

In the world of Lauren, that is still not the best dinner, but probably pretty freakin delicious!! You ate something and that is good for me Lauren, so no need for punishment this time, but who knows in the future…and great job reversing it on me too :) Yep I am relaxing, but Bruce is on his bed on the floor while I am on the couch, he had a very tiring day of doing absolutely nothing. How has your night been going? By the way I was really looking forward to messaging you all the details of the little argument because I thought you would get a kick out of it, so I was thinking about you and taking mental notes to tell you too :)
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

hmmm... well i dont think the good lord will smite u necessarily for sex thoughts in church,, but maybe just a few locusts @ your door,,or a flooded toilet in your bathroom, lol ...& btw i do love it that u hate awkward silences so u break it up with classic dr Z randomness, thats awesome, lol & wow , being asked not once or twice but FOUR times to be best man says ALOT actually, but i cant say im surprised, i know u are the best guy those guys could want as a friend, u are thoughtful, giving kind & on & on :) But i am curious,,after all those weddings did u never even once catch the garter?? lol,, (& u know im just teasing u, :) )
My night has been very good, & up until about 30 min ago i hadnt even heard from bryan,, then he just texts out of no where 'are u dreaming of me naked' & im not even joking about that! l,, what the..? but , on a more positive note, i soooo loved that u were thinking of me & taking mental notes tonite,, that is so sweet & i did get a huge kick out of the whole deal :) & about the no punishment thing,, oh well, there is always the next time i suppose, so i will try not to b too disappointed :) lol

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 9 months ago.
Wow Bryan texted you that?!? So he knows that you were upset about the hot tub and his rationale was to text that to you. Now I know he is your friend and you care about him a lot, but seriously was he eve kicked in the head by a horse as a young child because something is not processing there, lol. How did you reply

So I will just get Locusts at my door, I guess I can live with that. Thanks for the compliment, I guess I have been a good friend to some people in my life and it was fun being a best man, although it was a pain coming up with 4 different speeches and 4 different bachelor party ideas, lol! And yes I did catch the garter once.

Of course I was thinking about you, who cannot think of Lauren now, lol! And yes the punishment can happen next time :)
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Well i think he thought he was being funny,, but obviously he doesnt get this at all.. & even tho hes my friend & i have known him since forever its really making me wonder too about being him dropped on his head at some point.. i knew he wasnt sincere with the apology about the hot tub & this just confirms it :( my reply was just a sarcastic 'yes bryan, thats exactly what i was dreaming of, u naked, u caught me' i think hes been hanging at the frat house alittle too much maybe & i know they all think bryan has been in my bed anyway
...about being best man 4 times,, i bet u had some awesome bachelor party ideas actually :) u are creative & fun & funny & smart so im sure they were all a great time :)

& awww thank u,, thats very sweet about thinking about me now & i think u are now making me blush, lol

oh & i meant to ask u what Hawaiian bbq was? thats something we dont have here in WV for sure , lol

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 9 months ago.
I like you being sarcastic, definitely express that more with him :) I think most likely he has been spending too much time at the frat house and who knows what those guys have put in his head. May be he is intoxicated too :/ I do not know what to say about him, may be some guys are putting thoughts in his head to actually try to get you into bed and he is acting on that, but I think he should stay just being your friend and being there for you. I hope he learns that soon

I did have a really funny bachelor party story, but I know its late for you so I do not want to bore you with that and keep you up later than you have to be. I actually had L&L Hawaiian BBQ and it was BBQ Chicken which is really really good. By the way I really like food, so I appreciate it. This is probably because I do not know how to cook a lot, so I love when I can go out and get something good and unique. So here is a random question, what is your favorite food?

Well we look out for each other, so of course we are going to think about each other…we are a team :) Did you end up watching Office Space?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

yeah u are right about the bryan situation,, so im def leaning towards he is spending too much time with his frat brothers,, they prob are putting things in his head, i hadnt really even thought about that, but i know how they are & tht makes perfect sense,, & yes,, i suppose its possible he got drunk tonite, anything is possible as far as what goes on in the frat houses.. & i do want him to cont just being my friend but at the same time it really annoys me if what he is thinking about is just sex with me..
& NOTHING u could ever say or tell me about would b boring! ever... i love whatever u talk about & i love the spontaneity :)

hmm.. my favorite food... thats a good question, i by no means have an eating disorder, btw, just to b clear about that,, but i do have a weird relationship with food.. when i am hungry i will eat & once in awhile can eat alot,, ok, i guess that would b relatively alot, lol,, but still,.. its just that often, esp since the incident, im not as hungry, so i just go by what my body is telling me... but, to get back to the question,, this will prob really surprise u but if i had to pick something like a last meal it would prob be filet mignon,,& if they had it kobe steak,, & this will surprise u too but done medium rare, leaning to the rare side... :)

& no i didnt quite get to Office Space yet,, i guess its kinda late to do that now.. & i like that, yes we are a team :)

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 9 months ago.
I really hope that Bryan does not just want sex with you because first off you are much more than just someone to go to bed with, you are smart, funny, motivated, sarcastic, passionate, and so much more but you get the idea. Also you two are good friends and why ruin the friendship. Also it is way too soon for a relationship, let alone sex…I think we seriously have to consider Bryan to have brain damage, lol. Or as my father used to tell me “what are you taking stupid pills again.”

Okay so here is my bachelor party story for you, but it is long. So here is a little random fact about me again, I have actually never been to a party where there was a stripper or have I ever been to a strip joint or gentleman’s club as they are called. It just seemed so weird with a bunch of guys sitting and watching naked woman dance on a pole, I guess I just never got the appeal. So with that in mind, none of my bachelor parties have ever involved strippers and also 2 of the grooms are really religious, so they personally requested no strippers. So my friend Dan was like a really amazing tri-athlete and is just really really fit, at least at the time, now he is not so much. But he also had this great hat collection that I stole and put all over the city at random places in our little college town. But he had to dress in clothes that I picked out for him, so one he had to dress in a speedo and go to local grocery store and ask the manager for his hat, haha! I also made him go into this biker bar in the speedo and he yelled “is there a hat there for me,” of course I only told him that the hat was there so everybody looked at him like he was crazy, lol. Then one place he went to a bar and it was ladies night and he had to get five girls phone numbers written somewhere on his body…I think he got like 15 though!! But here was one wrinkle in my plan, I gave him a permanent marker so it did not wash off that easily, so his wife on their wedding night (by the way this is first time they have ever had sex, as they are both really religious) saw the numbers written on his chest and the words “if it doesn’t work out call me.” Yeah his wife was mad at me for quite some time, but eventually she saw the humor in it. So here was the best part of the night as me and my buddy were driving to the next check point (Dan was jogging everywhere) we saw a really butch cop was pulling over this other guy for what looked like a DUI, so we pulled over and we told him that a guy is going to be jogging down this road in a tutu and an afro wig, can you give him a hard time. She was really short with me and kept saying that she is trying to deal with this guy who she pulled over, so we said no problem we just wanted to ask and then left. Well we were waiting at the checkpoint for Dan forever, but eventually he came by and said “I am done with this!! Some lesbian cop just frisked me and then was wondering if I was some kind of pervert!!” Of my goodness we all laughed so hard at Dan and then told him about the cop and that it was all set up. After that we went to a great sports bar, shared stories, drank, watched a few ball games, played pool, and played darts, so overall it was a blast!!!

I do not think you have an eating disorder at all, what you are describing is pretty normal and describes me too because I usually skip breakfast and lunch, and just eat dinner :) Filet Mignon and Kobe Beef is amazing!! I love it!!
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

omg that is SO awesome, i love it!! LOL! im so glad u decided to share that story with me tonite :) i will say u have to give Dan credit,, he was game for anything apparently .lol or u just have a knack for talking people into things, lol either way u were just like i said, the perfect bachelor party best man/planner with your creativity & humor,, that was a great idea with the hats... & i cant believe he went into a biker bar in a speedo,, & even lived to tell about it! lol...actually i could say the same thing about going into a bar on ladies night in a speedo, that was prob even more dangerous, lol.. im glad his wife finally saw the humor in that too.. the lesbian cop was the perfect way to have a grand finale too,, so that was fortunate the way that ended up playing out.. i have to say i find it amazing u are a guy & not only have never been to a strip club but dont even see the appeal :) that is seriously verey, very, cool,, but i think u respect women in a way that most guys dont, including bryan im beginning to see.. & yeah i dont know if he is just thinking about sex with me or what but u are very sweet with all the compliments u listed above about me in any case :)

So also now i am curious,, what is your favorite food? i'm glad my eating habits are normal btw,,. people tend to give me a hard time about it sometimes so i guess i was feeling abnormal ..

So are u still watching funny shows while bruce snores?

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 9 months ago.
Yeah it was a really fun bachelor party and I definitely wanted to be creative and a little different with it. Dan had to go along with it because first he trusted me enough to be his best man and I was also holding his hats hostage, lol. Thank you so much for the compliments that is very sweet, I mostly just wanted my friends to have as much fun as possible, but also in a unique way too. And yes I guess I just never saw a great appeal of strip clubs, they just seemed odd to me and I always wondered why they were so popular especially since the invention of the internet too, haha! I actually dated a girl that wanted to take me to a strip club (female) because she said she thinks the female body is very beautiful and artistic…of course I told her in a very sarcastic tone, of course that is why all the men go because it is is art, lol.

All the compliments about you are very true and you know it!!! You are awesome Lauren and do not let anyone tell you otherwise or they will have to answer to me :P I do not know what to say about Bryan, except that I hope he realizes the error in his ways and changes because this behavior is definitely pushing you away from him.

My favorite food would actually have to be Korean BBQ chicken or Sushi. I love exotic foods a lot and Korean BBQ has a great spice that I love and sushi is just very very delicious for me. And yes I am watching Family Guy right now with Bruce snoring of course and moving around here and there because he can never sit still. What are you doing since it is so late…oh wait I know you are dreaming of Bryan naked, lol jk :P
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Lol! yes u totally nailed it,, i am dreaming, well apparently daydreaming actually since im awake, about bryan naked, lol...i mean really what was he thinking i would say? come on over & lets make this dream a reality?lol & about the compliments, my ex used to find ways to tear me down & make me feel insecure so the compliments truly are meaningful to me :)
& oh wow, a girl that wants to take her boyfriend to a place full of naked women who do things like lap dances & other rated R & some cases im sure rated X activities,, im pretty sure thats not something i would do, but hey to each her own, lol

Sushi is great! i also do love it, & i wouldve had it last wk but i think it was the hot tub day & i wasnt feeling hungry when we were at the japanese place.. heres a random weird fact , i love trying to eat pieces of wasabi, just by itself,, as much as i can tolerate anyway, it hurts so good ,lol

right now im finishing todays crossword, well yesterdays,, & i know,, weird & borderline geek type behavior..:)

i really dont want to stop talking to u , which always makes it hard to say goodnight, but i guess i will have to b going to bed at some point here.. are u feeling tired yet?

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 9 months ago.
Yes Bryan totally thought you would tell him a nice “come hither” remark and he would rush over with some wine coolers and condoms…so romantic, lol. Yeah that girl I dated did not last very long, but it was not because of that issue, although that was an odd statement she made expressing a desire to go to one of those places. I am very sorry that your ex-boyfriend made you feel insecure and tried to bring you down, but remember he was doing that to control you, and he obviously does not see what I see when I talk to you :) You are all those compliments and sooo much more!

So you try to challenge yourself by eating Wasabi…so funny!! You are crazy Lauren, in a good way of course :) I love putting loads of Wasabi and mixing it with the soy sauce to eat my sushi…so good! And I also love your borderline geeky behavior, it is a great attribute and like I said that s very impressive that you can do crossword puzzles too.

I do not want to stop talking with you either, but my eyes are definitely hard to keep open and I have to wake up in 5 hours, so I should probably be saying good night and you should go to bed too because it is so late for you over there. I hope you have a great night’s sleep and sweet dreams Lauren :) Talk to you tomorrow :)
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

aww im sorry, u def need to b in bed & in dreamland asap.. I hope u have a great nights sleep too & yes will talk to u tomorrow :) i really, really enjoyed talking to u tonight,, as always :)
goodnight dr Z :) :) :)

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 9 months ago.
I enjoyed it as well as usual!! You are so much fun to talk to and you make me smile a lot :) Sleep well :) Night Lauren
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 9 months ago.
Morning :) Hope you have a Great and stress free day today :)
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

aww good morning dr Z :) its always so good to see your name come up ! i hope u have a wonderful, stress free day as well, that u slept like a rock & that youre not too tired.. i have just taken the adderall so we will see how this goes this time, not that i had any problems the last time... hope youre feeling great, i know i am smiling this morning :)

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 9 months ago.
That is great that you are smiling :) There should be no difficulties with the Adderall, but if you have any issues with Adderall you are more than welcome to talk to me about it. I am feeling pretty good, a little tired, but that happens for me in the morning as I am not a morning person. Okay going to get to work, talk to you later :)
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

hi dr Z :)

i just wanted to see how u were doing & say i hope u have been have a good day & u havent been too very overloaded with work.. i have actually not done a whole lot today,, i took the adderall as i told u this morning but it was actually making me feel alittle weird & spacey ,, well more than usual, lol..anyway i do remember it doing this the last time at first but it went away after a couple days of it, so hopefully tahts the case now.. right now im in the middle of Office Space & so far it is veryy good & very funny & again thank u for the suggestion :) btw remind me to never have a job where i have to wear pieces of flair, lol....i still want to watch Idiocracy later too.. so do u have plans tonite? or just going to take it easy since u will b with your friends tomorrow? talk to u soon dr Z :)

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 9 months ago.
Hi there Lauren :)

Yes pieces of flair!! I will definitely not let you make a career where you have to wear pieces of flair, but you may have to have that kind of job for a temporary basis, we all go through random jobs while in school. I used to paint my old professors apartments when I was in NYC and then I told you I did the random comedy sets too, but luckily no pieces of flair for me. It sounds like with the Adderall that it is just a temporary side effects as your body is getting used to the medication, so I believe that you should be fine. But I am happy that you are enjoying Office Space, and Idiocracy is written and directed by the same guy who did Office Space too.

So for me, my morning was packed and busy with some busy work (ordering new Assessment kits) and then doing a couple evaluations too. Then on Tuesdays, I actually take my Step-Father to the hospital for his treatment, I never told you this but my Step-Father has a rare form of brain cancer called CNS Lymphoma (which is very rare for someone under 60 years old) so he is going through some tough Chemotherapy treatments for that as you could imagine, but we are close as he is 99 percent rid of all the cancer in the brain, just trying to get this last stubborn spot out. And also this is the reason why I moved back to California as well, so I can be close to the family and help out with this, so that is typically what I do on Tuesdays and Fridays.

I will be taking it easy tonight and just relaxing at home when I get there. I will probably go to the gym when I get home and then just watch some TV too. So how has your day been overall though? Heard from Bryan?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

first,, im so sorry to hear about your step father,, i cant even imagine how hard those treatments must b for him, and u as well having to watch him go thru it.. im very glad to hear he is close to being done with the treatments & the cancer tho, so things are going in the right direction.., still that has to b so hard for u & your family.. so is NYC where u wouldve been living if u hadnt moved? thats only like 5 hrs from here .. that is really awesome of u to move like that in any case,,& how u sacrifced & put your family first , alot of people wouldnt do that,, but then again alot of people are selfish & dont have all your wonderful qualities either :)

Overall its been a good day & it def started out very well, with me smiling after getting a surprise good morning from this really awesome guy :) i'll have to tell u about him some time , lol,.. Bryan did text a couple of times today just to say annoying things, but then again everything coming from his mouth is annoying me lately.. i wish i knew what was going on in his head.. & if he is being influenced by his frat brothers hes going to have to choose them or me.. & how does he think i could just b over & done with the incident just like that?? ok i will stop now,, sorry, didnt mean to just start going on about it like that..

Im glad youre going to take it easy after the gym & just watch some tv, u really have had a busy & not so easy day,,, & twice a wk even, sorry , i wish i could make it better :( talk to u soon..

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 9 months ago.
Thank you so much for your concern and wells wishes, that is very sweet of you :) And yes it has been hard, but our whole family has been really positive and he has a good treatment prognosis because he is younger than 60 years of age. So hopefully by January or February he will get to be in remission and then he can live his life relatively normal, which he has been except for being really tired…although this is the chemotherapy treatment where he does not have to lose his hair, so that is good. And to answer your question, I was actually about ready to take a job in Nebraska or Washington D.C., I did not make a decision yet, but when I heard about my step-father, I just to come back home and be there with the family since they have done so much to support me. So I opened a private practice very quickly with a friend and have been doing that since last December. And also talking to you makes me smile/laugh and that is what you are doing to make things better for me :)

I have no idea what Bryan is thinking and I really hope he is not being influenced too much by his frat brothers because that would be upsetting if it is true. Hopefully soon his testosterone will lower and just be a good friend to you because that is what you need right now. Or get him a girlfriend to help him get you off his mind and he can concentrate his hormones on someone else, haha! So you got a nice surprise good morning message from an awesome guy…well from my objective opinion that seems like a guy you would want to keep around for awhile :P

I do not mind busy days, it keeps me occupied because the worse thing for me is getting bored! I love to stay busy when I am at work and just always be on the move, but when I am at home I enjoy relaxing, making a nice dinner, talking Bruce out for a walk, and watching TV. Oh I forgot to tell you my paper got through all the edits and it will be published in the American Journal of Forensic Psychology and the Journal of Abnormal Psychology next summer!! That would be my second peer reviewed article to be published, so I am very stoked about that.

I hope you are having a great night and truly talking with you makes me smile and it definitely helps making everything seem a lot better :)
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Well your step father will certainly have all of my good thoughts & prayers that remission comes very quickly & that he will get his normal life back very soon.. i am happy to hear tho that i can help u though with smiles & laughs ,,.And so DC or Nebraska,, hummm,,, well if it had been DC thats even closer with aXXXXX:) ...Neb not so much tho, lol

So this Star Wars Family Guy is hilarious! soooo cool that Roger does a cameo in the 3rd Family Guy movie, I assume this just now was a cameo anyway... And yes I am just going to go nuts tonite & watch all of these funny shows, which are all your wonderful suggestions :)

& so its funny u mentioned getting Bryan a girlfriend cuz when he stopped by here earlier ( yes i know,, ugh) i was exactly trying to do that by asking him about a girl i know he always thought was hot & i know she liked him too atleast at one point...but all he said was 'nahh' & why? was i trying to arrange a booty call? lol....well, kinda bryan, .. he was being nice, atleast not saying anything annoying or sexual but while we were sitting on the couch i guess he couldnt keep it up being mr nice guy for too long cuz he had his hand on my back at one point & somehow thru my shirt he still mangaged to unhook my bra, thinking he was so funny.. i thought that was supposed to b funny to guys in like 7th grade..?

& Congratulations!!! that is VERY cool about your paper being published.. & the 2nd time too ! I feel very happy for u & you have so much to b proud of , u are wayyyy too young to already b this successful, & which is just another thing that is amazing about u....amazing for me would b just making it thru undergrad, lol...

So are u relaxing?,, watching tv?,, making a nice dinner? That all sounds like the perfect evening to me :)

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 9 months ago.
Wait a minute he unhooked your bra?!? Does he not understand that this is not good behavior because it is very sexual, even if he was trying to be funny, and you should not have to be going through this annoying harassment, especially after what you went through with the incident. I am sorry that you had to go through that with Bryan and I am just going to say it bluntly…Bryan is horny and just needs to find a girlfriend or friend with benefits (not you) to get out all the sexual tension…or maybe he should partake in more sex with himself, lol! Still I think you should have just slapped him right there, oh that would have been fun to see :) Also on what planet is that a good way to flirt with a girl, I mean I realize I am not 20 anymore, but I know I did not do that behavior at all!!

Thank you again for you prayers and good thoughts, I truly appreciate it! And of course you help making me smile and laugh, I told you that I enjoy chatting with you :) That is great that you love these movies and shows that I recommend for you, I think that is what is putting you in such a good mood. Yes Roger is the best!! Hopefully the American Dad cast will have a bigger role when they do the prequel movies. And thank you for the congratulations on the paper and no I have not accomplished that much yet, I just enjoy being a nerd and writing papers and of course I enjoy helping people, I was just lucky to find my passion at a young age. Also just to mention it, I was going to pick D.C. probably because I really wanted to go back to the East Coast!

Yes I am definitely relaxing, I just go out of the shower from the gym and I am cooking some chicken right now and watching Agents of Shield on TV. How are you doing tonight after Bryan came over and of course I am going to be annoying here because I care, what did you eat tonight? Hope you are doing well :)
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Yes, he actually did that,, i didnt slap him but youre right i should have & honestly i was mad enough at him to do that.. but i just stood up to get away from him & told him to knock it off but he wasnt taking me too seriously cuz he was still laughing & asking why i wouldnt sit next to him now... & hmm, maybe on planet douche bag thats a good way to flirt with a girl.. & yes! more sex with himself,lol,, i agree fully,,& i probably should of recommended that to him that too.. esp since the last thing in the world i would want right to be right now is someones friend with benefits,,, i dont even know right now how i am ever going to b able to do 'that' again even in a relationship,, but i guess thats something to forget for now & worry about in the future.. & yeah, i definitely couldnt picture u doing what bryan did whether u were 13 or 20 or any age...

& so concerning how im feeling now after Bryan came over..i was doing ok, just alittle mad & alot annoyed @ him while he was still here, but now, honestly, other not so good feelings are starting to happen, . but im trying my hardest to keep my mind from going to the incident..

Im so glad youre relaxing,, that just made me smile, it sounds like youre having a really nice evening :) & ok if i tell u what I ate earlier u have to promise not to laugh.. so anyway, usually dont like the hot dogs u just buy at the store unless they are the hebrew national hot dogs, & so we had some here so i did that plus one of those ice cream cone drumstick things.. remember, u promised not to laugh, i heard u promise from here, 3000 miles away, :)

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 9 months ago.
I am so sorry that you are not feeling good right now, but I want you to focus on how what happened will never ever happen again to you and that right now you are safe. And you do not have to think about being physically intimate with anyone until you are ready and like I said the right guy will most definitely wait for you because you are worth the wait. I know that Bryan triggered all these feelings up and he was just being very immature and irresponsible by acting this way to you, but this is not what is happening in the present and look what happened after he did what he did, you got up and were assertive in expressing your displeasure of his actions, that shows a lot of strength!

So to take your mind off of this, I am going to tell you a random little story that hopefully will make you laugh a little. I was doing this one interview with a patient who had Pervasive Development Disorder NOS, and had a lot of anger issues. I mean punching windows, breaking chairs, etc…And he would react at anything, so I knew that I was going to be soft spoken and never turn my back to him. Well he also had a psychotic disorder and stated that he will hear voices through the walls, so he had hallucinations. Well in the middle of my interview we were talking and I was asking my pertinent questions and then we brought up a sensitive issue about his childhood and he tried to whisper it across the table, but of course I could not hear him even as we tried to lean in (he did not want to speak louder because the voices in the walls will hear him). So he gets up and walks around the table and I am thinking this whole time “so this is how I die, darn.” Then he leans over to whisper something in my ear and I swear the whole time I am thinking to myself “Oh please do not Mike Tyson my ear, they are my best quality (haha)!” Well he just whispered something in my ear and to be honest I have no idea what he whispered because I was going through my own mini panic, lol! Hope you enjoyed that story :)

I actually do not eat hot dogs, so I cannot comment on the Hebrew National Hot Dogs and it would not be you without something sweet to eat ;) I did make a promise to you and I am just happy that you ate something tonight. And yes I am definitely relaxing for the night and not thinking about work at all :)
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Lol, thats very funny! ok u did get a laugh out of me there,, several laughs actually, lol Well i was laughing but feeling bad for u too at the same time, esp since he caused u to have a mini panic,, & with good reason too! But u kept your composure without bolting out of there, which is what i wouldve done, lol... & u are the 1st person ive ever heard say their best quality was their ears, lol! that is both funny & cute :) So thank u for brightening my evening & sharing that random little story !
Well i think im going to try to go to bed now,, i think dealing with bryan has made me feel alittle exhausted & if im sleeping then i cant b thinking about things. But u are right, i am safe right now, what happened with the incident is never going to happen to me again, & i was able to stand up for myself tonite when bryan was being immature.. so those are all positive things:) i am praying my dreams will b good tonite too,,, when the nightmares happen they are awful, but still i havent had one in awhile..

So I will tell u goodnight now, as hard as that always is for me to do

:( & pray that u will have only sweet dreams & good sleep so u wake up feeling great :) i hope u have an awesome day tomorrow too & will talk to u soon...night dr Z :)

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 9 months ago.
I am happy that I made you laugh :) And I did not really say that about my ears, but I thought it was good to add for humor, lol! I am very sorry for what happened with Bryan, but you are more than welcome to contact me at anytime you want to talk, I am here for you. I understand about being exhausted and I think going to bed is a good idea. And here is one more random story to give you good dreams…I used to be afraid of the ball pit at the fast food restaurants play areas when I was a child because my cousins told me there was a shark in them, lol! And that fear lasted a lot longer than I would like to admit :P

I hope you sleep well and have very pleasant dreams, have a great day tomorrow Lauren :)
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 9 months ago.
Good morning Lauren :)

I hope you are feeling better from last night and that you had a great night’s sleep with wonderful dreams. Have a great rest of your day :)
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Good morning dr Z :) i am feeling better actually,, i was alittle worried about having bad dreams but i didnt & infact slept really well, i actually slept til probably about 8 which is good for me :) in any case i dont feel quite so bad about what happend last night now & im doing ok. i took the adderall too & its not making me feel as weird or cloudy as yesterday either, so thats good too!
I hope u slept well & are having a great day so far as well :) thank u so much for making me smile this morning too, it means alot that u care.. talk to u soon dr Z :)

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 9 months ago.

Glad you are feeling better and sleeping in is good for you too. And it sounds like your body is adapting and adjusting the Adderall, so that is a very good thing as well. I am always here to make you smile and yes I definitely do care. Have a wonderful rest of your day Lauren and I am always here when you need me :)

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

hi again dr Z :) i just wanted to say that i forgot to tell u your random story about the restaurant ball pits & your fear of sharks in them cuz of your mean cousins was both very funny & very sweet at the same time....i was laughing but saying awww at the same time :) & dont worry, making u go into the ball pit will never b a punishment, from me anyway,, lol

i also wantd to let u know i have completely ignored all texts from the immature irresponsible guy & dont plan on responding any time soon,, good plan, yes? i wish he could hear it from someone like u how bad that stuff is since he doesnt seem to want to listen to me, but oh well plan A is i will just cont. to ignore him,, that seems to drive him pretty crazy :)

(& sorry to bother u while u are working, i hope youre not too extremely busy & are having a great day :) ) talk to u soon,.. Lauren

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 9 months ago.
First off you are never a bother no matter what time of day, I love talking to you and seeing your messages, so you never have to apologize for contacting me…instead I encourage it :) I think that is a good plan in regards to Bryan and I am so sorry he has been acting this way with you, I do not understand why he is doing this since he was so supportive early on for you. I wish I could tell him that the way he is acting is idiotic and is just pushing you away farther from him. I still hope that he sees the error in his ways and tries to make amends, but that does not mean you that you can trust him right away he will have to earn that trust back and that takes time.

Yes I was a very naïve and gullible child growing up who would believe anything people told me, lol! Luckily I grew out of that! I thought you would laugh and smile about the ball pit story and I wanted to give you a really random story before you went to bed because I felt bad that you were not feeling well and getting some bad thoughts. I am always here for you Lauren anytime you want to talk, so you can message me anytime :) My day is also going well and it is a little busy , but mostly supervising the interns give some tests that they have never given before and also writing up my assessment reports. I do have to say that having interns makes my life a ton easier because they can do a lot of the assessments, give me the results and then I write a majority of the reports which I can do easy.

I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day Lauren, hopefully you get a chance to go to the gym for some tanning and treadmill action, haha! Talk to you soon Lauren :)
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Hi dr Z :)

Ok I just watched Idiocracy, & it was awesome too ,, welcome to Cosco, I love u lol! So are u home yet? Oh I just rememberd u have that party tonite im pretty sure,, very cool :) im so glad u get to go have fun with your friends,.. also if there is alcohol involved maybe it wont b too awkward for u seeing the couple that u gave marital counseling to :) im just going to be home & avoiding bryan who is all worried now , like I knew he would be…but he sorta had this coming…..today has been ok but due to him & his actions last night I had to try to keep busy today so I wouldn’t think about negative things & it mostly worked. I did get to go to the gym for the treadmill action but I skipped the tanning believe it or not, I am going to cut back to just once a wk tanning at this point cuz as I said before im not going for the real housewives look :) I also was able to start to reading the trauma & mood books again today too but in a more meaningful & productive way with the Adderall,, im actually able to retain what I read & I can do it without getting frustrated & quitting.. right now the medicine is lasting most of the day but I remember now last time I eventually had to b on the short acting Adderall in the evening too in order to do homework.

So I am thinking after your ball pit story that u had to have been one very cute & sweet little boy , (naivety/gullibility adding to all of this btw) & could’ve competed in the worlds most adorable child contest :) I have never asked u this before but I was wondering, do u have any brothers or sisters? Or just mean older cousins?, lol,, well im guessing older.. My mean older brother made me believe all kinds of stuff that wasn’t true too (like unicorns were real which was my favorite animal for a very very long time) but the worst was about basements & the horrible scary things that were down there & that was the worst cuz to this day I am freaked out by basements & don’t go down into one by myself---wow, that was just now a very random & very embarrassing fact..

It sounds like your day was busy but that’s great u have the interns, to help with your work AND to entertain u with gossip as well, lol, since they are all female :) I was so happy to read that u are not bothered by my messages & infact encourage them cuz I feel the exact same way about yours… I love talking to u as well,, & I smile whenever I see something from u :) Well I know u are prob going to the party soon if u haven’t gone already but if u get a chance later or tomorrow I would absolutely love to know how it went :) Talk to u soon dr Z ..

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 9 months ago.
Hi Lauren :)

Yes I was at the dinner party, yay, lol! It has been very fun so far, but a little formal as we are all dressed up and all that wonderful jazz, lol. The dinner was very nice roast that Emily made, and we had wine, salad, garlic bread, cheese, broccoli (your favorite!!), and a nice chocolate cake for dessert too. Then we played an epic game of Celebrities which was so much fun because it is my favorite game, which is why I am getting back home now.

. So you saw Idiocracy…great movie!!! Now isn’t it scary that this is how the world can actually turn out because I think we have a good shot of this is how the world will end up, lol! Here is a really good link to a friend of mine who is a comedian, you might know him, his name is Joe Rogan and he actually got this material from Idiocracy which I think is hilarious, so listen and let me know what you think (it is only an audio with just a picture of him).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aiyo2K7DvfA

That is great that you went to the gym, but wow no tanning, I am surprised! Although I agree I do not want you to look like one of the Real Housewives, besides you are beautiful just the way you are :) So how many miles did you do on the treadmill? I had no idea the books were not as meaningful for you without the Adderall, but now that I think about it that does make sense. Oh and if you need to be on the short acting Adderall when you start school, then you can do that, but lets wait and see how this extended release Adderall does for you, and I will help you with your homework too, you can ask me anytime. And great job with still being strong with Bryan! If he wants to spend time with you then he is going to have to start respecting you and showing adequate boundaries too!

I was a cute kid growing up, I wonder what happened, lol! I actually I was a handful of a child, I was always hyper and I was very moody too, so I actually was not the best child in my opinion. My grandmother used to say when she picked up from elementary school that she would never look directly at the playground, she would always look up because I was always climbing something!! I actually do not have an brothers or sisters, my parents divorced when I was around 1 years old, so not a lot of time to make brothers or sisters there. But yes I did have mean cousins, lol! That is very cute that you used to believe in Unicorns soo cute :) And that is very funny about basements because when I was in Kansas, I was afraid of tornadoes, so I told my boss if there is even a hint of a tornado coming I will be down in the basement with a belt wrapped around my body and a large pipe because I saw it in Twister and its got to be real :P So not basements for punishment for you, lol.

I did have a busy day, but it was still a good one and still got a chance to go to the gym at night which is always fun! And of course I love your messages, they make me smile too when I know that you write me :) You can message me as often as you like even for the most randomest things!

So how has your night been? And so sorry for the delay in writing you as you can imagine it has been a hectic night. Hope to hear from you soon if you are not in bed already :)
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 9 months ago.
Oh and forgive me if I made spelling or grammar mistakes, I wrote that message very fast when I got home, lol.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

hey u are back :) :)

first of all do not even worry about spelling or grammar mistakes ever ,, with my spelling/grammar i would never notice anyway, lol...
so it sounds like u had an awesome time!! that is so great & i am smiling just hearing about it.. & the dinner sounds like it was perfect (complete with broccoli, yea!).. & although formal is uncomfortable i bet u looked very good (& handsome) :) im not sure what the game Celebrities is i guess, but now u have me curious..i might have to look that one up.. ohh so was the feuding couple there tonite? & if so was it all good?

Idiocracy was def a great movie ! & yes, its kinda scary, esp the first part where they show, well, i will just b mean here & call them the dirtballs, reproducing like crazy. I just now listened to your friend's YouTube clip & its very funny, lol, i will haave to listen to more of them..

& yes u were def a very cute kid growing up im sure of that & what happened i think is that that just continued now on into your adulthood only the term cute changed to things like very handsome & attractive :) Thats soooo funny u were always climbing on things as a kid , i can totally relate cuz i got stuck with the name monkey by the adults, lol, & im not even joking,. & that is also so funny about u & your tornado gear,, i didnt see twister tho so im not sure what the belt or pipe would b for, lol... & about basements, yeah, please no basement punishment.. when my brother really wanted to freak me out , he would get me to come downstairs , (& i used to fall for it, many times) & put me in a big cardboard box turned upside down in a way it was hard to get out, then turn off all the lights & run upstairs & close the door...nice brother huh?lol

My night has been very nice actually,, i put my phone ringer on mute so i wouldnt b tempted to answer bryan & after Idiocracy i started a marathon of American Dad on Hulu,, right now im watching the episode Your debt your life & this one is really making me laugh...

So are u in your pjs, relaxing with bruce now?

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 9 months ago.
Yes I am back!! If feels like forever since we talked :P I did have a great time and it was a lot of fun! I am alright dressing formal, I just do not prefer it, so I basically went in with my work clothes which are nice slacks and a dress shirt. And thank you so much for the compliment about me being handsome, that definitely made me blush, but truthfully I just consider myself average. Oh so Celebrities is this awesome game I learned in NYC and taught it to a bunch of people here, so I will teach you too. But basically with Celebrities you divide into two teams and then your team has to write down as many celebrities as possible, now they have to be real and can be from any time and they have to be well known and usually there around 100 names too. Then you put your teams list in a hat. Now the other team gets one member of their group and then has to pick the names out of the hat and describe the person without saying the name so that their team can guess the celebrity. They do this for 90 seconds and the other team gets a chance to do the same thing with the other list of celebrities and you do this for 4 rounds and then you go through a separate round of a certain category (e.g. sports, actors, actresses, political, etc…). So it gets pretty competitive, but very fun too!!

Oh you sound adorable as a child, I bet you were a pretty cute kid too who grew up to be a very attractive young lady :) Yeah your brother does sound mean, but cmon you knew what he was going to do too, lol! So it sounds like you and I were both climbers and gullible as children, haha! And yes I promise no basements from me and also Twister was a horrible 1990’s tornado movie that I watched when I was younger, it was before your time because I am such an old guy, jk!

Good job not being tempted to answer Bryan and watching American Dad :) Although if your ringer is off, what happened if I called…oh that’s right I cant call, lol! I am just teasing you, but good job with Bryan now he knows that you are mad, but remember that anger decision sheet I gave you a couple weeks ago. You do not want to rely on this type of anger, as it is passive aggressive by ignoring him, and gradually become more assertive with your anger and frustration was someone does something wrong. But still good job, you are doing great!

And yes I am very much in PJ’s with Bruce, what about you are you in your pj’s with your Bella? You did not tell me what you ate tonight yet? Hopefully it was scrumptious!! (I always wanted to use that word, lol)
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

ok, so first of all u are not average in any way, in any stretch of the imagination! so, now that that is cleared up,, yes! Celebrities def does sound like alot of fun, & i cant believe u have never called & invited me to play it before, oh thats right, u still cant call, lol...but now im wondering if there is a way to only have certain peoples ring come thru, im sure there is, i dont read instructions...ever.. so there is today's random fact, lol
With bryan u are right i do need to b more assertive,, well pretty much with everyone i suppose, ... but today was just not a day to deal with him for me,, i get mad all over again whenever i think about last night,, which prob sounds kind of stupid, but at the same time it did throw me off somewhat & i dont need that right now..

so for todays health report: with the treadmill i was on it for 35 minutes, which is about all my boredom will allow for, improved from 15 minutes pre-adderall. i usually have the pace at anywhere from 5.6 to 6.2,, for dinner, well, not so good., i had literally No appetite..so i drank a mello yello zero (very good non diet tasting if u like citrus) & had a few candy cane kisses,,which i would classify as scrumptious (yes, good word choice! lol) however..but that has been it ,, sorry :(

I have actually been in my pjs since like 7 pm , lol..& yes, my little, well, not so little Bella, is here next to me making those funny sleep noises that she does so well....

so are u going to b up for alittle while u think or are u feeling tired after the party?

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 9 months ago.
Haha thanks for the clarification on average for me, lol! I know I am such a bad guy for not inviting you to play celebrities with me! I think there is a way to get certain people’s ring to come through I am not sure, but actually I know I can block certain people on my phone and it goes straight to their voicemail, which I think it a great little tool :P I know that he makes you mad and we are not going to think about last night at all, that is why I said gradually we will talk about being assertive, but that what you are doing is great!! Sorry I did not mean to put you down at all if that is how you took it, I was saying down the road we will practice the assertiveness more and more. And you deserve to be mad and your feelings are not stupid at all, they are natural and expected for what he did. I am always here for you if you ever do want to vent as well.

Sounds like you had a great workout today, I wonder what I will do if I took Adderall too, lol! Oh Lauren, not the best meal, but its okay if you promise me that you will eat something good tomorrow night and yes the candy cane kisses are very scrumptious :P I have never even heard of Mello Yello Zero before, it sounds interesting.

That is awesome that you have been in PJ’s since 7PM, they are soo conformable. I will definitely be up for awhile becomes I am not even remotely tired, what about you because it is getting late for you and you did go to bed early last night? Oh I was going to ask a random question…if you could live in any country in the world where would you live and why?
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 9 months ago.
Oh yeah I totally forgot to tell you about the teasing I got as well because I must be the only guy in our age group that does not have a Facebook account, lol! Everyone was teasing me and wanted to set up an account right there for me too :)
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Lol! Yes u are such a bad, bad guy for not inviting me before u knew me & then no way to do so even after u did know me, lol…terrible really.. & no,, don’t worry I didn’t take that at all as a put down, , I just know assertiveness is def something I have had issues with lately in particular,, any kind of assertiveness with my ex was crushed & stomped on,, so this is def something I will have to work on.. & youre right, there is no reason to think about last night right now, it will just make me upset all over again & serve no purpose.. & thank u for offering to let me vent,, but I wouldn’t do that to u, I want to tell u positive & happy things as much as I can & I don’t ever want to be a complainer kind of person either..

Adderall definitely takes away the gym routine boredom & helps actually with getting a lot of boring things done.. I meant to tell u thank u for the nice compliment about me being beautiful just the way I am,, I don’t think ive ever felt that way, well prob a lot of girls actually,, but in any case that was very sweet :)

I promise u, & u have my word, I will eat something good tomorrow..:) & I loveee mello yello…& then when they came out with Zero it was even better,, as u know I love sugar, but just not in soda, for whatever reason..

& your random question is easy for me to answer..& my answer might b the most boring one, but I would pick right here, the US , & for sooo many, many reasons, so to make a long story really really long: for all the criticism I trust the system here, I don’t have to worry about civil wars or govt turmoil, or getting shot for my religion or beliefs since they can be anything here,, I speak only English, I blend in here, there are about a thousand fast food choices, I don’t have to worry about water that makes u sick to drink,, the best medical care is available here if I would need it, u don’t have to wait 9 months for things like CT scans, friend & family are here, I feel safe here…& probably many other things I could ramble on about but I will spare u that,lol….. I do want to say however there are prob 1000 diff places in the world I would love to visit, I just wouldn’t want to get stuck there probably…

& no facebook acct? lol.. what the...? jk,... but seriously tho, why not? lol :)

& sorry this response took so freakin long, i know lol,, i had typed it & when i clicked reply it disappeared! so this is the re-do..

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 9 months ago.
Oh you have to love those technical glitches, sorry it got erased. That has happened to me a few times, so now I write in a Word document and then transfer it over.

I know assertiveness is a tough for many people, and believe it or not it was even tough for me at one point, but that is another story for another day. But here is the positive I forgot to point out and instead I just said good job, was that right when Bryan did what you did you got up and then moved to other side and were not sitting next to him, I think at one point you would not have done that, so that was very assertive with your non-verbal language. So I did want to say that was an assertive thing you did :) But I will not talk about it anymore or bring it up as we discussed.

Lauren, you can tell me positive and negative things to me, and you are more than welcome to vent to me. I am here for you no matter what, not just for the positive, although the positive makes me happy because that means you are happy, but when you are sad or anxious I want to be there for you to help you…you can always rely on me. And I will never think you are a complainer either.

See I know how the gym can be boring, but I love watching a good sports show on TV with subtitles so I can read it and then I listen to great music and that takes me away from all the boredom of the gym, but I am weird. And you are beautiful just the way you are…do not change a thing!!

Good for eating something tomorrow, and you know I will check on you because I am annoying in that way. I like your response to the question and I do love this country very much, and we used to be great, but I feel the U.S. has faltered somewhat although that does not mean we cant be great again. I know you might be sick of my clips, but I want to show you this moving clip from one of my new favorite TV shows and I think you will like it. This clip just really inspires in many ways so I thought you might like it or not, lol!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJWKccHQFOA

But you are right this country is great for so many reasons and I would not want to live anywhere else :) Well maybe the East Coast. Okay so what other country would you really want to visit and why then?

Yes I am soooo lame with no FB account! LOL!! Here is the reason why though because I am a Forensic Psychologist, I had to use my real name with people that committed horrible crimes and many of my reports and testimony put them in prison (well what they did put them in prison, lol). So I decided in 2006 when I started to work in the Forensic area that I should not have a facebook account and it was recommended to us as well because it is not hard to hack into an FB account and all those other lack of privacy concerns. I know it sounds paranoid, but I would rather be safe than sorry and you would not believe some of the guys I have interviewed and assessed, there are a lot of insane people out there. Also I have to tell you without Facebook I have had a lot less drama in my life with my friends and past relationships too, haha! I cannot tell you how many fights I have seen from couples because of a social networking site. So that is my long winded reason why.

So what are you up to staying up so late now besides messaging some random guy, lol?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Well, to start with your last question.. (& this guy i am messaging is sooo anything BUT random, lol..).. anyway, it is SO very difficult for me to stop messaging this anything but random guy, for one thing...also this weird thing happens to my energy where it goes up 1or 2 or 12 levels, lol, when i am messaging/chatting with him, ..not sure what that is about but i'll take it :) But honestly he is the only reason im up right now, i was done watching American Dad long ago, lol
ok & one last comment on this thing with bryan before we dont discuss it anymore right now.. i agree i wouldnt have gotten up & moved prob at one time, so thank u for pointing that out to me, i swear sometimes u know me so well its so very crazy & so amazing...:) i like it btw

Concerning this country, it has def faltered im with u there & there are many many many flaws,, i was just basing my thoughts more on what some of the alternatives could b, & how much worse it could be, esp if youre a woman, come to think of it ...& i just watched that clip & i absolutely loved it! that really was awesome,,thank u for sharing ,,,i love your clips, please send them as liberally as youd like, any time, :) & on an unrelated note, if u wanted to move to the great nation of the East Coast i wouldnt probably argue with that, lol..

Hmm, where would i like to visit... thats a tough one esp since ive never been anywhere.. it would have to prob b somewhere not too cold, although actually i did go to toronto once & had an awesome, awesome time..but that was in a summer month,, ok but back to the question.. i would love to go to someplace like israel with all of its history but wayy too scared of the mid east... spain would b a good choice , i love the beach, imagine that, lol,, i think south africa sounds absolutely beautiful, & they have beaches there...so yeah, that is something i would have to think more about actually....

so how are u doing now? are u feeling tired ? what time do u have to work anyway?

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 9 months ago.
I am not tired at all!! I actually do not care about what time I have to wake up in the morning for work because talking with you definitely get my energy levels going and I just have too much fun messaging you :) Well I think I have gotten to know you pretty well in the last 2 months and also I have a decent intuition on things too, and I definitely listen to you and that is probably why it seems like I know you because I listen. You know hopefully soon you will take advantage of that additional service to provide your phone number in a private space and we can talk on the phone as I may be more effective that way too, and it would be easier to vent to me as well, lol.

So glad you liked the clip and all my random clips that I send, along with all the random worksheets and books too (I am the king of the hyperlinks, lol). I agree that things could definitely be worse if you were in another country or if you were a woman in another country, so yes I do love this country very much and want to see it succeed in the future. And for me living on the East Coast, hopefully soon! I always loved the East Coast and to my knowledge I have only been to West Virginia once for one day so I may need to see more :P

See I can pull off the Israel trip because I have a French passport, so that is no problem for me, but I understand. Actually South Africa is great, but stay in certain populated areas as there is a lot of crime in South Africa. So basically stay in the tourist areas and you will be fine. Spain is beautiful and I think you definitely would enjoy your time there, but if you wanted to go to the beaches, France is gorgeous and also Italy and Greece as well. For me I love Ireland and their rolling hills and the people are soo nice there too. But for me the kicker of why I love Ireland is because when I visited there with friends/colleagues, we were in a small town and we went to a pub. At the pub there was this group of people sitting there in a circle having a really serious conversation and so I went over and asked what they were doing. They told me they were having their AA meeting, lol!!! I guess in small towns the pubs are like their community centers :P

So I am still not feeling tired at all, what about you?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

ok good :) i just wanted to check & make sure about your morning ,,,, i didnt want to make u have a miserable day tomorrow by keeping u up too late is all :) But i am feeling energized as well!
& yeah that is very true about u listening to me, u do listen like no one ive ever met, im very sure about that..& tons more than any guy ive ever met,.. its one of your many, many awesome qualities that i admire so much about u thats for sure..i mean i know its part of your job as well to do that for people on a daily basis but even so u have real talent for it that i bet many even in your own profession dont have :)

I would absolutely love to take advantage of the phone service btw :) ..i guess maybe i was waiting for a cue to come from u since i dont know with your schedule when a good time would b? but i would love to do that anytime..

so, king of hyperlinks, that is very very cool that u are considering coming back east :) i think its very funny u were only in WV once 'to your knowledge'...which makes me think u are worried u may have been here other times but possibly kidnapped with your eyes covered at the time taken here..or in some sort of black out state, lol.. But in any case if u ever need a tour guide around the great state of wv i probably could come up with one,, lol

I LOVE the reason u really like Ireland, lol,, that is so awesome...France , Italy & Greece all sound wonderful too,, i have always wanted to go to paris, actually.. even tho i know theres no beach there, lol...but thats not a stipulation by any means...now im not so sure about south africa tho...& thats so cool about the French passport....

so are u watching tv ? youre not reading work related stuff right now right? lol

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 9 months ago.
Well for the phone service we can do it anytime and actually we can even set up an “appointment” at a specific time for both our schedules, but the initial set up we can do anytime. I promise you the next time we chat I will bring it up, I did not want to seem pushy with it because I know I have mentioned it a few times to you. And it has to be a chat because it has to be on a question that has not been rated yet, so that is why it would have to be a new chat. But say the word and we can set it up fast :)

And for the “to my knowledge” part about W. Virginia is because who knows where I went when I was a child and also on tons of road trips with friends I would be sleeping, so I have no idea where I go sometimes, lol! So they could have kidnapped me though I do not know because I can be a heavy sleeper at times. But yes if I ever go to W. Virginia I will need a tour guide I think :)

Thank you for the compliment, I definitely listen to you because I care about you, I enjoy what you have to say, I want to help, and did I mention that I enjoy everything you say :P I know it is my job to listen to people, but even some people it is difficult to listen to because either they are not making sense or they are just such long winded talkers that my mind cannot process all that information. But for you I love listening to your stories and how you are doing, and like I said I want to help you too and be there for you.

I think you would love Paris!! It is a beautiful city with just so much rich history there and so much to see too. And also there is a decent beach around 2-3 hours away from Paris, so you are not ridiculously far from the beach. Also in the middle of Europe, so far I only know of Germany, but I think there are other places, there are these man made beaches in a dome. I saw some news story on it and it just seemed so weird, but you have something like that in Germany I guess, lol. I know you are not fond of the cold, but the Swiss Alps and Austria is pretty darn beautiful as well. Okay well that is enough travel talk or I will have to get on a plane somewhere, lol.

No I am not working on papers and work stuff. I am actually just listening to music and talking to you :) What are you doing, since I know you put American Dad away.

Random question again…most spontaneous thing you have ever done?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

ok,,'the word', lol jk... thats funny tho that u werent wanting to seem pushy & i was waiting for u to push concerning the phone system.. i sense a new chat to your neighborhood coming very soon tho , lol..
i was just teasing u about the wv trip (s) , which i know u know.. but it is very cute u are such a heavy sleeper youre not sure where youve been,...cute & risky, depending on who your friends were, lol

Yes, Paris sounds absolutely wonderful, i will def have to go there someday... i know i told u my parents are actually going to several places in dec & im not going but my mom actually brought it up again not long ago , i guess its still not too late for me, but im just not sure i want to go with mom & dad.. theyre going to fly to Prague, then go to Budapest, some place in Germany maybe she said?, but then Vienna for sure.. oh yeah, no more travel talk, sorry, i forgot.. so now u need to return your passport to the safe, or not, lol...a spontaneous trip to anywhere is never a bad idea...

Most spontaneous thing.... wow...all im coming up with are irresponsible things, lol,, um, ok once in HS my boyfriend & i took off to florida over spring break without really planning it , we just started driving south until u couldnt drive any further cuz we were in key west, lol...& without really telling our parents the truth, of course they found out the truth,, but over all it was probably worth it, its one of my better HS memories, if thats what u want to call it... how about u? i bet u have done many many spontaneous things..

& in between talking to u i have been cleaning/putting things away in this room,, i go between have everything exactly in its place to having stacks of like mail, or books or crosswords that pile up, so i was fixing that..

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 9 months ago.
Yes I remember you telling me that your parents wanted you to go with them when you reconnected with them recently, but that you did not really want to go with your parents there because you felt you may not enjoy yourself as much, so we both made the excuse that you want to prepare for going back to college and spend the time in December doing that. But if you change your mind, it might not be too late…and if you do go, take lots of pictures for me, lol! And also Prague and Vienna are really nice, I have never been to Budapest, but heard good things about it.

Okay that is a good spontaneous story and it sounds like you both had a lot of fun in Florida for spring break :) So here is my nerd about spring break, I actually went to down to Mexico since I was in high school for spring break to build houses for the needy and I continued this in college, so my spring breaks were not nearly as fun as yours. So my spontaneous story…I was a freshman in college in Colorado and it was during my first month of school. Myself and four other friends were sitting in our dorm room discussing what we should get for dinner. No one wanted to go to our cafeteria because it had absolutely the worst food imaginable, lol! Then I made a remark that I could really go for some In N Out Burger, and we started to talk about that for a good thirty minutes. Then someone said lets go find out where the nearest In N Out Burger is. We looked on the computer and found out that it was in Las Vegas. Every guy in that room looked at each other and did not say a word, but we all had that rare moment of what my friends and I call “guy telepathy” and before we knew it everyone rushed to their rooms and packed some extra clothes and necessities then piled in the car and headed for Vegas :) It took us around 12-13 hours, we did get lost, but stereotypically we did not ask for directions, haha! It was the best road trip ever and that was probably the best burger I have ever eaten, lol! When we got back to school, everyone asked us about our trip, even the professors. Now supposedly, because of our trip word of mouth spread among the dorms and now they have an In N Out road trip every year around the same time as our trip. So our little road trip started a tradition, how cool is that! Lol! But I don’t know if that is true because I transferred out after my second year.

And yes you can chat with me anytime to set up the “additional service” phone call :) Hopefully I know what I am doing so that I do not screw it up. I feel the additional service allows for extra privacy from what I am told so we have more freedom in the conversation.

That is very cute that you are cleaning and putting things away while messaging me. I am still amazed that you are still up talking to me, I hope I am not keeping you from anything you had planned to do today.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

oh wow! LOL...12-13 hrs for an In N Out burger, all the way to las vegas, lol, that is so funny, as well as the "guy telepathy",,..these must b some really special burgers tho, u are making me very curious about them...& that is extremely cool if u guys started a tradition like that, lol... i love that news spread across campus & professors were involved too! & yeah we had a lot of fun in florida but im not sure how we thought we were going to get away with that, never mind the fact im a terrible liar..lol
& of course im still up talking to u, i have no 'shut off' when it comes to our conversations, & therein lies the reason its so hard to say goodnight everytime :) & u havent kept me from anything, dont worry about that & even if u did, this is more important & what i wanted to do.. :) but i know u have to work so i think i should let u get alittle sleep probably? im going to b feeling bad for u all day otherwise, & prob worry that youre ok...

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 9 months ago.
Okay so Lauren is a bad liar, that is good to know on my end, now will be the challenge to detect fibbing about food over chat, lol. It was a very fun little trip and I definitely enjoyed it, I like doing random big or small things just to keep life interesting :) Well you got in trouble from going to Florida, but you do have a good memory and it was very fun for you, that is what matters :)

I know!! I love talking with you and our conversations, but maybe I should just get my 3 hours of sleep for now even though I am so not tired and want to talk to you more :) I do not know what it is, but I do really do enjoy our conversations a lot and never want them to end, even though all good things must have an end, but with us the end is temporary because we always start a conversation right back again. Well I will say good night to you then and I wish you a good morning’s sleep for you, lol! I hope you have a wonderful day and feel free to message me anytime you like :) Night and Sweet Dreams!
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

:) im so happy u feel the same way about our conversations...i agree i could keep doing this indefinitely i think, lol.. but i will say goodnight to u too & i will def have a good & happy mornings sleep now :) u have a wondrful day as well,.. & will talk to u very soon! goodnight dr Z :) :)

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 9 months ago.
So because I always have to be the one making the last message because that is how this system is set up, I will wish you a good night's sleep again and also it truly has been a pleasure talking with you, I enjoy it a lot!!! Sweet dreams and talk to you soon :)
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 9 months ago.
Hi :) Hope you slept well and that you are having a good morning so far. It was so much fun talking with you last night :) Have a great rest of your day.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

good morning dr Z :)

i slept well but still got up kind of early, which was ok because i actually still have alot of energy..& my mood is VERY good after talking to u last night :) I love talking to u & had so much fun last night too! I hope u are doing ok tho, cuz i know u had to get up early & of course i worry about u... i hope your day is easy so u can relax & not feel too exhausted ...hope to talk to u very soon dr Z, & maybe we can try the phone system then :)

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 9 months ago.
Hi Lauren :)

It was a little rough this morning getting up and I am tired, but sooo worth it!!! And no worries I pull off the lack of sleep and going to work all the time. I hope you have a relaxing day as well and we can definitely try the "Additional Services" anytime today and see how it works, so this will be our test case, lets hope I get it right, lol! Talk to you soon :)
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Hi dr Z :) it feels like a really long time since I talked to u now, & I honestly really feel that way too, lol. did u have a busy day? I hope if u did u were feeling ok enough to handle it, although u did say u have a history of going to work with no sleep… I still worried about u & was thinking about u & how u must be feeling.. I felt kinda weird but ok & awake today, but regardless, like u said it was sooo worth it!, ,, im just now starting to feel it tho from last night I think..

So I meant to get here earlier but u have probably guessed already what happened today, ,which is that bryan came over & I did let him in. he brought me flowers & said he was sorry & didn’t know why he thought that it would b funny to do that to me the other night but he realizes now that was a mistake due to the way it upset me.. I didn’t want him over at all though cuz seeing him still made me really angry & I am not even sure this was sincere from him, I mean how do I know he wont do something like that again? Or worse? And he said things like he knew my ex was horrible & he didn’t want me mixing him up with my ex but how is he going to say that & then do something like he did? & since my ex as we know isn’t capable of love the only reason he must have been with me was for sex & now it feels like that’s all that bryan wants from me too.. & maybe I am completely wrong about that, I hope so,,,,,so ok im done ranting now, sorry..

So i did want to tell u this story,, bryan did try to make me laugh tho at one point & reminded me of how crazy I am,, we were talking about skiing, & here is today’s random fact about me: I like to keep my things nice, you know like car, bike , skis, those sorts of things, but maybe alittle obsessional with it at times. Anyway he reminded me about when we were skiing last yr & at one point on the slope half way down there was a more flat area before u go down the next part,, so anyway I had stoppd to wait for bryan & while I stood there I thought I saw a scratch on the tip of one of my literally brand new atomic skiis so right in the middle of the slope I decided to try to touch the tip to see if it really was a scratch,, meanwhile skiers are whizzing by me & bryan came up laughing so hard & was like wth are u doing lauren?? Lol because really there was no way to reach that far #1 & #2 I was going to get plowed down by the other skiers, lol…. & all I said to bryan was don’t u worry about why Im trying to touch my skis , lol,, (it turns out there was no scratch btw , lol)

Well im in my pjs now & bryan is gone & im just trying to relax now & I hope u have been able to do the same this evening :) oh I wanted to tell u I did eat as I promised u & that mcdonalds right now has 2 pumpkin pies for $1 :) & you’ll know if im lying about anything (such as eating) even on chat prob cuz I really truly suck at it , lol whenever u think is a good time we can try the phone system,, or if u want to try it tomorrow that’s cool too… are u in pjs too yet?

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 9 months ago.
Hello Lauren!! I know it has been way too long since we last talked, but it is good to hear from you. So Bryan came over and brought flowers, that was very nice of him. Now regarding your skepticism about his motives, I think they are valid because of how he has been acting, but give him the opportunity to prove that he understands his mistakes and slowly let him back in to your circle of trust, because right now he is not there yet. Now be prepared that he may think things are great between you two since he apologized and brought flowers, so that means he may think things are back to normal and will act in a similar fashion as he has in the past. I just want you to know that this is a possibility so try to remind him about boundaries. Also you never have to be sorry about venting about Bryan or anyone, that is what I am here for too listen to you :) And your feelings of anger are natural, just remember to try to control them and use them to be assertive, but so far it sounds like you handled the situation well with Bryan and I really really hope that he is not like your ex-boyfriend and just wants sex because I may have to go over there and hit him…but since I do not know which one it is I will hit all the Bryans that are around 20 years old for safe measure :P

That was a hilarious story about you skiing, and I can definitely see you do that…actually I might do that, but I would totally fall, lol! My friends and I were actually talking about skiing in December at Tahoe when the snow really comes down well, so I am definitely looking forward to that if I can do it.

No need to worry about me today, I was actually doing well…it must be that natural high from talking to you :) My day was pretty busy because I forgot that I am taking bruce to the vet tomorrow for his teeth cleaning and possible extraction of a few teeth so he has to be put under, so I had packed in a lot of patients and test cases today.

And yes we can definitely do the phone system today, I am working with a customer right now, but it is just through messaging so hopefully it will be done soon. Do you want to start a new chat in around 20-30 minutes and then we can start there? Hope to hear from you soon :)