Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist
Experience:  Psy.D. in Clinical Forensic Psychology with a background in treating severe mental illnesses.
74815544

I have a pill light blue one side is L score U the other is

I have a pill light blue one side is L score U the other is either 002 or D02. I was told it was Xanax. Poison control couldn't identify. Drug.com can't identify. Can you identify? Is it maybe Zoloft?

Dr. Z :

Hello I believe I can help you with your question

Dr. Z :

May I ask does the pill look like the picture on this link

Customer:

Yes it looks like the picture so what is it?

Customer:

Or what is it for? Is it for depression?

Dr. Z :

That is Zoloft (Sertraline hydrochloride) at 50mg

Customer:

Thank you. Have a good day!

Dr. Z :

It is an SSRI antidepressant and can be used for Depression, Anxiety, PTSD, or OCD as these are the most common uses for this medication

Dr. Z :

Anytime, I am happy that I was able to help. My goal is to provide you with excellent service, so if you ever have any further questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me at anytime. Before you sign off though, I would very much appreciate if you could rate my performance in helping you so that I can get credit for this question. Thank you very much

Customer:

Anxiety? Does it act like Xanax? I will rate you. Bye

Dr. Z :

No Xanax is much stronger than Zoloft for anxiety, but the Zoloft is not as addictive. Zoloft acts by increasing Serotonin

Dr. Z :

While Xanax acts by increasing GABA

Dr. Z :

Is there anything else I can do to assist you today?

Customer:

What is GABA? and what is Seratona

Dr. Z :

GABA and Serotonin are both neurotransmitters, which are chemicals in your brain that effect your mood. GABA is predominately used to help control your anxiety and keep you calm, while Serotonin helps to regulate depression and anxiety.

Customer:

Okay thank you, XXXXX XXXXX nice day. I'm rating you excellent!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I hope I didn't hang up to soon. U answered what I needed to know and thank u again. I really couldn't a for the 15.00. Please destroy my Visa number and no more charges please❗️You have a great day. Thanks again. Suzanne
Well you were only charged for that one question, so there should be no more charges on your account. I hope you have a great day as well.