Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist
Experience:  Psy.D. in Clinical Forensic Psychology with a background in treating severe mental illnesses.
74815544

Hello DR. Z. The last laywer in this city turned me down. I

Hello DR. Z. The last laywer in this city turned me down. I should go back to The Hague or to the south where i was born. Bordy controls evrything here they are all afraid.
I didn`t believe her bragging over this but she went to see"" a lot of
influencual people. And i am nobody 911 a wife beater which is a groce lie!
Chat further?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

Dr. Z :

Hello Robert

Dr. Z :

I am so sorry that the last lawyer turned you down, but maybe this is meant for you to continue to back away and leave her alone no matter what she has done in the past

Customer:

What happened i had great hopes with that laywer and he touched one of my great flaws betrayal and cowardisme. I acted out against Julius who was sucking on skype by talking very softly, mumbly to see if he could get me to shout, yes he could this time.

Customer:

Marnix got me quiet, Bordy made Julius a Brat who wants noe windows 8 pro and fast and

Customer:

fluently without looking over my shoulder to learn. Some time before that i was in panic

Customer:

cause bordy told me to call my sister. Nut as she is erd or bpd plays games never

Customer:

calls gaining o,19€ a sort of game which sometimes cost me half a day. Then she

Customer:

wont discuss her love relation with bordy, thus making communication complicated to the

Customer:

power paranoid.

Customer:

The i called the GGZ again and luckely my friend Jeanette talked me down to earth to stay with her in Assen in stead of going drifting cause my bank had storned my rent same trick every month i

Customer:

have to go to another bank ....

Dr. Z :

That is difficult going to another bank, what happened to trying to control your emotions Robert and backing away?

Customer:

stress and stress is not good for me cause well ordering becomes chaos and yhe fgeeling belonging to that is that i nevr will come out. So goddamnit i have to loan my stolen by her

Customer:

own money to loan for a week to instaal windows 8 cause otherwise mister manipulation Julius wont come and the old horse Marnix stays in the stable too.

Customer:

Next time i ask Jeanette to come over cause she keeps talking so she like s me i answer apjhone noqw

Dr. Z :

I agree that stress is not good for you, this is why we both suggested that backing away was good for you and your mental health

Customer:

she`s very friendly and as i sayd asked me to stay. I hope she does not weight 100 kiol`s.

Customer:

kilo`s

Customer:

125 pound?

Dr. Z :

It should not matter how much she weighs, just that she is friendly and kind to you

Dr. Z :

Try not to judge just based on appearance.

Customer:

Yeah i know. She helped me once again but there`s another Jeanette so i talked to friendly

Customer:

and made a mistake and was confused why my Jeanette changed, but no stress, oh women!!

Customer:

Thus 2 Jeanettes and lovely Laura she`s so beautifull and nice she can tell me i am 6*

Customer:

psychopath plus 24 schizo so beautifull and so relative is your trait.

Customer:

Dr.Laura is my 28,29 y old 18th psychiatristst and 4th female.

Customer:

She came to my appartement alone remember, the guys always 2 still scared.

Customer:

Oh that was bordy on the phone with the most lovely voice you can imagine. She must never

Customer:

been able to see Laura.

Customer:

You understand?

Customer:

Bordy is full of guilt and offered me 1000 € right away i always wanted toask you how

Dr. Z :

I do understand, but I do not think your ex-wife will care about Laura

Customer:

to deal with that? If she asks for sex i keep on running.

Customer:

Of course she is jeaulous, do you think she will let me have a good time with Laura?

Customer:

If that were possible?\

Dr. Z :

But isnt Laura your psychiatrist? You probably should not have a personal relationship with your psychiatrist dont you think

Customer:

Overdracht translation transition she becomes mum

Customer:

Tegenoverdracht contratransition she behaves like mum\

Customer:

She has to step out of therapy to get neutral if she isn`t

Customer:

I as a client may stay the child for a while true?

Customer:

I dropped the case against the disaster. Reason i assumed my wife cheated, she said no

Dr. Z :

Well a mental health professional and a client should not have a personal relationship at all

Customer:

the disaster took her so she cheated and he had a proof, unconventionel but for amathematician

Customer:

ok.

Customer:

He better let this be once.

Dr. Z :

Remember Robert we are not going to focus on the past about what your ex-wife did because that is something in the past, so lets not talk about her cheating and focus only on you right now in the present

Customer:

Total unavoidable it is never (that was a by the way).

Dr. Z :

But if you keep reliving the past, then you will never get past it and it will always cause you stress. I want you to stop feeling that stress

Customer:

9 months now here, action required.

Customer:

A project. Money is getting tight here more and more rent and gass and water and same

Customer:

pension, little job perhaps.

Customer:

Reading books for old folks.

Customer:

Get the body in shape.

Dr. Z :

I am so sorry, I know that the economic conditions are very tough these days.

Customer:

That gives me PERSONALLY i don`t know about other folks great stress.

Customer:

I always had money in abundance.

Customer:

Now an old raisin counter yegh.

Dr. Z :

Well hopefully you are taking advantage of the social services in your country to help you through this

Customer:

THe b12 etc. blood wS TERRIFIC i told you?

Dr. Z :

I remember you told me that a few weeks ago, that is good!

Customer:

I`ll go back to my administration and thank you again, i`ve a way to go yet.

Customer:

Avoid all the stresses.

Customer:

Thank you and bye, it`s always good to utter myself to you!

Dr. Z :

Anytime, Robert I am always happy to help and remember keep trying to control your emotions and be calm :)

Dr. Z :

Have a good night

Customer:

I will, bye.

Dr. Z, Psychologist
Experience: Psy.D. in Clinical Forensic Psychology with a background in treating severe mental illnesses.