Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist
Experience:  Psy.D. in Clinical Forensic Psychology with a background in treating severe mental illnesses.
74815544

Is there a Psychiatrist open in the evenings near Jeffersonville,

Is there a Psychiatrist open in the evenings near Jeffersonville, Indiana?

Dr. Z :

Hello I believe I can help you with your question

Dr. Z :

You are near the Kentucky border where there is a big city called Loiusville is. And there is a practice with a psychiatrist named Dr. Brian T Briscoe and I just called their office and they stated they are open on Monday from 3-8pm, so they have one day a week for nights. Here is the link to his practice.

Dr. Z :

Let me know if there is another psychiatrist I can try to look up for you in that area.

Customer:

I have heard there is an amazing Dr. near Jeffersonville, I'm not sure how to spell his name but it sounds like EFauck. Do you know if this is true or if he has evening openings?

Dr. Z :

Give me a couple minutes to look him up and see

Dr. Z :

Could this be him?

Customer:

O.K. Thanks so much!

Dr. Z :

Dr. Afaq

Customer:

I believe he is the one. Thank you! Do you know if he is open in the evening?

Dr. Z :

I am going to call and see if I can get his hours or possibly see if he is registered anywhere, give me one moment please

Dr. Z :

So I tried to call two numbers listed for him and one gave me the busy signal and the other was disconnected. Also he does not appear to have a website or state his hours in the registry (most doctors do not). So I do not know if he has evening appointments

Customer:

Thank you so much for your help and have a great evening!