Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

.Dear Dr. Keane (only) I have this fearful

Dear Dr. Keane (only) I have this fearful feeling that something is going to go wrong and that something might fall apart because everything went so well this past fortnight. Waiting for paperwork to be finalised for the new job, which seems to feel anxiety inducing. I am trying to think on the positive and the deep breathing and trying not to get overly anxious, it's just a little hard at the moment trying not to let the negative thought get to me. In amongst all that, I still have this happy feeling mixed in as so many things went right almost all at once, I just seem to fluctuate between the anxious state and a more calm state today. I think I may be like this because there are quite a few things changing and things to be thinking about. All exciting, all so different and all a bit on the scary side. It's also made me think even more that I am glad that you are still here and are kind enough to listen to me through many moments, good and bad in my life. You are still exactly the person I like very much having in my life. I hope we can chat soon. I look forward to hearing from you anyway.

Dr. Keane :

Hi, sorry I missed you. What you are feeling is simply a bit of anxiety as you have a lot of mixed feelings going on. You may want to try and do something physical like take a walk or work out in addition to self talk and breathing.