Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist
Experience:  Psy.D. in Clinical Forensic Psychology with a background in treating severe mental illnesses.

Dr. Mark or Dr. Z. please, Robert rather confused!

Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 8 months ago.

Dr. Z :

Hello Robert, I am here and able to help you if you like

Dr. Z :

What are you confused about?

Customer:

I`m in a terrible state of mind.

Dr. Z :

I am sorry to hear that, please tell me what is going on

Customer:

The disaster you know, my wife went astray i thought. Long therapy,

Customer:

solution they went to bed together solution Dr. Mark complaint.

Customer:

Meessage back you know who are you when where your chilfren born, etc.

Customer:

My idea f**k yourself that psychologist is an ass and a charlatan and bordy a whore, i don`t

Customer:

answer the nip letter, i`m sorry to high for that nonsense.

Customer:

GGZ comes and tells me i should commence the conversation again, no way i`m fed up.

Customer:

With tje disaster and with bordy.

Customer:

tHEN THE CAStration no i`m real upset bbecause the house docter said we now wait

Customer:

what she will do do to the other sun.

Customer:

But that i will not let happen. It must stop here and now.

Dr. Z :

I understand your concern for your other son and your own well being, how will you make it stop here and now?

Customer:

Now watch in my brain a cowboy movie. In reality i think the time has come that the the children

Customer:

must be taken away remember the boiling oil over the dog?

Customer:

I`m terrified to the the point of no more action.

Dr. Z :

I agree that the children should be taken away from her if she is putting them in danger like you have described

Dr. Z :

Well have you consulted with an attorney?

Customer:

Now how, who is to trust if she with her

Customer:

çharmes" trows the ball back?

Customer:

Somebody at the school of the boys who is thrustworthy and integer, honest?

Dr. Z :

Finding someone you trust is important, may be someone new to the area, then that person would not have met your ex-wife yet and not be influenced by her either

Customer:

Good idea, from further away or never met before?

Dr. Z :

Either way would probably work for you as long as you trust that person

Customer:

How do you find somebody to trust?

Customer:

Untill now everybody rans away.

Dr. Z :

Well like I said you can find somebody new to the area and new to the profession, so they would not have met your ex-wife. Or you can go to another city to find a reliable attorney that you know has not been charmed by her.

Dr. Z :

Why do you think everybody runs away?

Customer:

The most terrible thing is that the boys trust her, i would have never evet in my youth let her my mun take my ball away and also strange is that the second sun was yelling to me that ball had

Customer:

to get out, was it his ball ?

Customer:

Hospital locked all communication with me, reason it was your sun`s decision, cowards.

Dr. Z :

But if it was your son's decision, shouldnt you respect his decision?

Customer:

Yes, but then he`s according to me and the housedocter a sissy.

Customer:

And i have to deal with that, a future drag queen?

Dr. Z :

Well this is your son's life, you do not have to deal with anything, it is your son that has to deal with this do not forget that

Dr. Z :

What you can do is to consult with an attorney about your fears for the other younger son though

Customer:

You think i have to take a step away?

Dr. Z :

Let me ask you, do your sons want you to take a step away?

Customer:

That i don`t understand, they are indoctrinated that i am a lunatic , police, youthcare and bordy

Customer:

and while i show my feelings and the other three not and they also not anymore do i think

Customer:

they stepped away.

Customer:

They`re lost.

Dr. Z :

If you take a step back it will help you focus on your healing from this and also it will allow them to see the truth and not have her use you as a scapegoat to control your sons and eventually your sons will come to you.

Customer:

I`m about to reveal the truth about their mother and not wait till their 21, because imoprtant decisions can be taking at 16 why cannot tel them she`s a criminal?

Dr. Z :

And if they truly did step away, then you may have to respect that and move on with the parts of your life that you can control

Dr. Z :

You can tell them, but will they listen?

Customer:

Thus mourning again?

Customer:

5 months before the castration and now again>

Customer:

Where does it leave me, i am beginning to think than that i am really a lunatic.

Dr. Z :

You are not a lunatic Robert you are very intelligent, but is it possible that you may have a mental health disorder?

Customer:

Which one?

Customer:

PTSD?

Dr. Z :

Well I have not evaluated you, so I cannot be certain, but it is possible that you have a mental health issue that are causing you to keep focusing on these issues and being stressed over them

Dr. Z :

It could be PTSD or something else too. A psychiatrist or psychologist would be more apt to diagnose you

Customer:

that`s possible the haunting you mean?

Dr. Z :

Yes that is what I mean

Customer:

The only thing in my life as itcould be interpreted by you?

Dr. Z :

Well usually only a diagnosis in person would be valid and your symptoms and thought processes are severe surrounding these issues that haunt you, so it would be better to get an evaluation in person

Customer:

I understand you. But it`s very hard to not fight.

Customer:

What the US also has should we step in or be mocked?

Dr. Z :

I know, but it possible that this mental health issue is causing you to not see things clearly

Customer:

Clearly though, but with too much emotions.

Dr. Z :

You are not being mocked at all, but you may be stepping into a situation that does not need you too step in

Dr. Z :

Well too much emotions and fear can disrupt our logical thinking

Dr. Z :

And you have a lot of fear, anxiety, and anger and that can cause you not to see things as objectively

Customer:

What can i do not beeing flegmathic?

Customer:

Right.

Dr. Z :

No I do not want you to be unemotional, but maybe keep the emotions in check and also maintain your composure of your emotions. At times it appears your emotions and instincts are controlling you and you are not controlling them.

Customer:

Wine, lorazepam, sleep and see how it is when i have rrest?

Dr. Z :

Well that may help, although I would not advise mixing the Lorazepam and alcohol though :)

Customer:

Yes that stems from the hell i was brought up in.

Customer:

The intelligence makes with probability a forecast which ccreates fear abd if it happenss

Customer:

see, tremendous anger, you understand it that way too?

Dr. Z :

I understand, I am just making suggestions to help with the stress and confusion in your life

Customer:

Normally spoken bordy keeps doing stupid and provocating things, but to what level i hold back?

Dr. Z :

Well dont you think she is doing this on purpose to elicit a reaction from you to show your sons that you are a "lunatic" because she knows you have a hard time controlling your emotions. She is trying to trap you, so do not respond at all.

Customer:

You now why i was not draughted? Because i know i`m the only one who will fight.

Dr. Z :

Do not fall for the trap and show your sons that you are calm

Customer:

I remember these words, but the youngest one is like me.

Customer:

He sucks me out of my calmth.

Dr. Z :

Well I did not say it would be easy, but with practice and time you will get the hang of it

Customer:

He has to listen and learn, even if he`s a genious fellow.

Dr. Z :

And he will, but he is young and the young make mistakes

Customer:

Yes and talking and deciding about removing a ball by his brother i use plain violence.

Customer:

Insubordination you little brat.

Customer:

I only hit him once , but his head is so hard it hurted me. Besides it`s an end solution.

Dr. Z :

It is an end solution, and I would not recommend violence at all as it is usually goes nowhere.

Dr. Z :

Try the step back approach and not focus your thoughts and energies on her and your sons, and see if that lessens your stress and confusion

Customer:

So i have to live with the fact that my eldest is like my father, not soo strong and will be

Customer:

dominated, by mum bordy his future wife partner?

Dr. Z :

Your eldest son is his own person and will make decisions and mistakes based on his own free will. What you can do as a parent is guide him and show him wisdom, but allow him to make his own mistakes to learn from them.

Customer:

That means wine, eating sleep and out of their world/

Dr. Z :

Well try that strategy and see if it works for you

Customer:

I have on my lips what i have learned better experienced and abuse him for beeing such

Customer:

a sissy to listen to that bitch, Julius has the solution for his brother ball out but i`m sure for himself he would have refuse to give permission, a little cryptic, power?

Customer:

In the schoolyard Julius 2 years younger stood up for his brother, the other way round not even

Dr. Z :

Maybe it was cryptic, but it was in the past and you cannot do anything to fix that now, you can only prepare for the future and prevent future issues from occurring

Customer:

worse Marnix would like his mother betray Julius.

Customer:

I find this terrible and loose my mind over such cowardness it reminds me of my father!

Dr. Z :

You cannot think that way or focus on that Robert. Focus on your life and what you can control. You cannot control others.

Customer:

And while intelligent and filosofical i think about Marnix beeing a coward and that stems from the past.

Customer:

Genes or learned helplessness

Dr. Z :

Well then that will be the future they choose for themselves.

Dr. Z :

What future will you choose for yourself

Customer:

I can help and stay preaching till the point of nagging?

Dr. Z :

And no one likes nagging, this is why I suggest taking a step back

Customer:

Why do i get so terribly upset while other people shake like a dog and get rid of the most

Customer:

terrible things.?

Dr. Z :

This is most likely due to the mental health issues that we have discussed.

Customer:

The famous soccer player Johan Cruyff went out of the roof while the others didn`t

Customer:

understand and follow. Still does.

Customer:

Ha,ha, high intelligence is indeed a mental health issue here getting social security money.

Customer:

I`ve a friend which always says above iq 145 we write them of for normal life,

Dr. Z :

Well that could be true

Customer:

Costs more than gaining.

Customer:

Einstein in the morning would get all the rests of sigarets that lay on the streets untill he had

Customer:

enough for a day`s pipe smoking.

Customer:

You now Nikola Tesla? Genious and completely mad, called Einstein a lunatic with his

Customer:

gravity bending shit.

Dr. Z :

Every genius has their own particular quirks

Dr. Z :

There is a fine line between genius and madness as is usually stated

Customer:

Now at last practical. My wife worked with the GGZ, she was also the whore of

Customer:

the GGZ, the GGZ visits me, but i don`t have the feeling they help me. They are

Customer:

controlling the room, looking for drugs, smell if i am sober. Lie that they don`t know bordy.

Customer:

Should i shut them out?

Dr. Z :

If you are allowed to shut them out because you do not feel they are helping you than you can, but you should seek help elsewhere before you shut them out

Customer:

Good give me advice cause i am a tough case!

Dr. Z :

Well I can give you advise here and there, but you should find someone in your area too

Customer:

If i notice one little flaw the helper hangs.

Dr. Z :

I understand, but every person has flaws and strengths.

Customer:

Yeaterday i "socialized": i let a hairsresser come and do my hair. Of course the

Customer:

conversation was bordy my sons etc. etc.. She didn`t care she said, things happen.

Customer:

So maybe i can go out and talk about all the madness, contradictions, paradoxes and

Customer:

criminal women i`ve met.

Dr. Z :

It is possible you can go out and socialize about this.

Dr. Z :

Just take it slow

Customer:

Are you convinced know that i am fed up with bordy? Cause that took a long time too?

Dr. Z :

You are fed up with her, but you have to not focus on her all the time or she will always have this power over you. Remember we talked about this before

Customer:

It`s my mantra go away beast out of my life and more important out of my mind.

Customer:

Because the betrayal was the biggest one in my life.

Dr. Z :

That is a good mantra

Dr. Z :

Now practice it over and over again for you

Customer:

She creaps back into my mind because i want to retaliate, while i was brought

Customer:

up or brought myself up like that.

Dr. Z :

Try not to let her creap back into your mind and do not always focus on retaliation.

Customer:

That is mental illness?

Dr. Z :

It can be considered a symptom of PTSD and possible other disorders too

Customer:

Ok, that`s your profession and my hobby. You were there and of great helpthank you,

Customer:

hopely i get well and recover from the ball removal shreck, bye:).

Dr. Z :

Anytime, I am always happy to help Robert

Dr. Z :

I hope so too. Goodbye for now :)

Dr. Z, Psychologist
Experience: Psy.D. in Clinical Forensic Psychology with a background in treating severe mental illnesses.